Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i found satoshi nakamoto  (Read 2980 times)
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:24:06 PM

ho also beleive that Gavin Andresen is satoshi nakamoto?
Your topic looks exciting! You found satoshi! And when I open it I see you questioning us  "Gavin is satoshi"? WTF lol.. Either change the topic or change the content

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:30:40 PM

I am talking about the key Satoshi supposedly passed on to Gavin after his meeting with the feds. The key that basically controls the Bitcoin protocol.
Sounds like some rumor mill bullshit to me.

Whatever man.

Whatever is right. What key? I don't think you understand "open source" software. Here is a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:32:03 PM

I am talking about the key Satoshi supposedly passed on to Gavin after his meeting with the feds. The key that basically controls the Bitcoin protocol.

Whatever man.

I heard Satoshi originally wanted to pass the key on to Hal Finney but because of his unfortunate condition Satoshi decided to give it to Gavin instead.

That's the key you were talking about, right, S4VV4S?

I believe so yes.
God bless Hal's soul, he was a great person and contributed to many things that provided more freedom to the rest of us.
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:33:26 PM

Whatever man.

Whatever is right. What key? I don't think you understand "open source" software. Here is a link:

Right....
So isn't there a key that is required to go to - what is it called? something like emergency mode - and it needs that key to activate?

This key: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113609.0

Fuck me I hate doing the homework for lazy people.
Do your own freaking homework.
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:35:34 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is probably someone still posting in here, under a moniker
"Satoshi Nakamoto" could be fifteen people on these boards, or zero.

What does it matter?  Bitcoin is not a company brand that needs a likeable figurehead. Bitcoin is mathematics, a platform protocol upon which to build. Even in development, there's no trust involved, no faith. Only transparent open-source, constantly evolving computer science.

This.

bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:37:31 PM

I think you guys are talking about the 'alert code' key. It is used to send an alert message to all bitcoin clients in the event of an emergency.
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:37:52 PM

Whatever man.

Right....
So isn't there a key that is required to go to - what is it called? something like emergency mode - and it needs that key to activate?
Can you point it out in the code?

Check my previous post.
Thanks
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:38:19 PM

I think you guys are talking about the 'alert code' key. It is used to send an alert message to all bitcoin clients in the event of an emergency.

^^^^ This  Wink
bennybong

Activity: 682

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:39:18 PM

Alerts
These people have alert keys and should be contacted ASAP in case of emergencies:

Satoshi
Gavin
theymos

Email Satoshi, even though he is believed to be gone. A serious issue may "bring him out of retirement", which would be helpful.
Because alerts are known to be very secure, all information related to an emergency should be sent with alerts. For example, hashes of new releases should be included in alerts.
The most important part of alert messages should be put at the front, since the remaining text might get cut off. A good way to begin would be: "EMERGENCY: DO NOT ACCEPT OR SEND PAYMENTS".

source: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Contingency_plans#Alerts
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:41:03 PM

ho also beleive that Gavin Andresen is satoshi nakamoto?

^choo choo Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zsmt7/we_should_come_together_and_buy_d_nakamoto_some/
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:58:06 PM

Amazing that you found him, good for you! Now let him be Smiley
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:54:45 PM

No one in this forum know Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin
Why ? can be that not his real name, and he is certainly not Asians  Cool
Surely Satoshi Nakamoto is smart people  Smiley

I give English language lessons - good price - you find good.....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:31:06 PM

I give English language lessons - good price - you find good.....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

so here is another wonderful discovery we found a good English teacher, to find Satoshi Nakamoto is still mystery and many people claiming they about that, i think that is mysterious who is that Great Satoshi Nakamoto a person or group of scientist, first we have to know about this one.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:33:54 PM

so here is another wonderful discovery we found a good English teacher, to find Satoshi Nakamoto is still mystery and many people claiming they about that, i think that is mysterious who is that Great Satoshi Nakamoto a person or group of scientist, first we have to know about this one.

i am agree with you that is still mystery, is Satoshi Nakamoto only a person or groupf of scientist who invented that crypto currency.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:38:26 PM

If I can say my personal opinion, Also for me it is not better to know the real identity of 'Satoshi Nakamoto' because I think a lot of people is interested in bitcoin (also) because it is 'mysterious' ... not the code but the creator(s).

This thing will give to bitcoin (itself) a good and unbreakable point and it is a reason because a lot of people are interested in it.
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:39:18 PM

I don't think so,If someone wants to remain anonym, it does not get involved in the project as Gavin did.
You can see an analyse satoshi messages and you can see if his patterns or thoughts are the same that Gavin's
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:44:20 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 02:50:21 PM by jimbobway

I should have known Gavin was Satoshi.
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:00:02 PM

I think cyrusthegreat is Satoshi. He made a new account so he can do more stupid banner ads and pegged his identity on Gavin just so he could get a reaction out of us. And then he asks for donations because he can't spend from his early wallets.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:34:11 PM

It is about time someone found out that Gavin is indeed Satoshi, I am very surprised that nobody clicked on sooner to be honest i mean it wass obvious all this time right in front our face. I will send the OP donations for investigations like this who wouldn't with his brilliant idea of the creator is!?
juju

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

'Until version 0.3.20, Bitcoin went into safe mode when a valid alert was received. In safe mode, all RPC commands that send BTC or get info about received BTC return an error. Current Bitcoin versions no longer go into safe mode in response to alerts.' - https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Alerts

Three people have the key: Theymos, Satoshi, and Gavin.

Typically it has been used to inform users of URGENT updates.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: