Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: International Zionism Did 911–23 facts  (Read 3625 times)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 10:44:48 AM

We're Zionists a part of 911? I'm thinking based on what I'm reading here.  Yes likely.  As well as as flurry of other nations. Wasn't just them dam Jews lol.  I have Jewish blood dude although I don't practice Judaism.     Relax there ain't no hatred going on here.  Just Internet research on the topic.

And I'm saying "Zionists" weren't part of 9/11. I'm also saying the overwhelming evidence demonstrates who was behind 9/11 and why. Continuing to assert wild conspiracy theories about "Zionists" serves only one purpose: making people suspicious of Jews.

Anyway, it's clear that the people on this thread will continue to do what they're doing. I can only hope they'll fail. And hopefully die in a fire.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:38:50 AM

We're Zionists a part of 911? I'm thinking based on what I'm reading here.  Yes likely.  As well as as flurry of other nations. Wasn't just them dam Jews lol.  I have Jewish blood dude although I don't practice Judaism.     Relax there ain't no hatred going on here.  Just Internet research on the topic.

And I'm saying "Zionists" weren't part of 9/11. I'm also saying the overwhelming evidence demonstrates who was behind 9/11 and why. Continuing to assert wild conspiracy theories about "Zionists" serves only one purpose: making people suspicious of Jews.

Anyway, it's clear that the people on this thread will continue to do what they're doing. I can only hope they'll fail. And hopefully die in a fire.
I'll stick to facts.  The facts are simply that the evidence presented in links as supporting the concept that "Zionists did 911" does NOT support that concept one bit.

Nothing more to say really.   Continuing to make the claim in the demonstrated lack of evidence indicates ulterior motives, such as you mention:  Making people suspicious of Jews.   Or reinforcing an already existant meme that "Zionists are evil".  And of course that since the US supports Isreal, USA is the Great Satan.

Nothing new here, for sure.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:24:33 PM

It's clear you are full of hatred and have the brain cells of a pigeon. You haven't read or understood anything here and make continued ridiculous childish posts. You have closed all.doors to any new information and have clearly made up your tiny mind. Only one to die in a fire would be you in one you lit yourself because you didn't know how to read the instructions on the fire escape.  Useless posts you have.  Not one intriguing one yet.  Take your stupid hatred elsewhere.

Spent last nite learning about the 5 billion dollar drug trade out of mena and the continued Iran contras scandal including the post Columbian assassination of the largest cia drug dealer of the time.  Read transcripts of hundred of kilos of coca in being transported to mossad agents.. As well as many other world authorities.. following the money seems to bear some light on this..

Telling everyone to die in a fire.  It's completely pointless.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:33:02 PM

I'll stick to facts.  The facts are simply that the evidence presented in links as supporting the concept that "Zionists did 911" does NOT support that concept one bit.

Nothing more to say really.   Continuing to make the claim in the demonstrated lack of evidence indicates ulterior motives, such as you mention:  Making people suspicious of Jews.   Or reinforcing an already existant meme that "Zionists are evil".  And of course that since the US supports Isreal, USA is the Great Satan.

Yes you are correct.   Zionists clearly weren't the only group involved in 911. Being involved in any way hasn't been ruled out yet

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:48:06 PM

Yes you are correct.   Zionists clearly weren't the only group involved in 911. Being involved in any way hasn't been ruled out yet

That's called an "Irrefutable hypothesis", and it's a laughable argument.  But let me explain further.

Unless people have forgotten, there was certainly an awareness that radical Muslims were going to "do something."  That was from changes and increases in phone, radio and internet chatter on tracked radicals.  Certainly the CIA was involved in this.  It's reasonable to think the Israeli intelligence services were also.

Now you assert, bolded above...."involved".  By that criteria the firemen who went up the twin towers were "involved."

But that is not the assertion of the OP.  It is that "Zionists DID 911".

That is the claim completely lacking in evidence which is the subject of this thread.  For me to point out "No evidence has been presented" and for you to respond "Yea, but you haven't ruled it out!" is simply an attempt to place the burden of proof on the skeptic of the conspiracy theory presented.

Not my job.  Please prove it wasn't midget alien illunimati.
arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:15:59 PM

Suppose midget Illuminati aliens could be involved too.  Yes. If they exist.

If they did any court of law would have that information inadmissable as it would be classified for reason of national security.  The same as most of the information that could prove or disprove this current shoving match. And suppose yep.  It's pointless.  If there was a global conspiracy that aliens living in the Centre of the world need gold to live and are getting the humans to harvest it with the financial system given to mankind buy those aliens.. and everyone involved in the planning of 911 was under their alien spell. .  None of us would ever know or care to know.  Cuz that's just ridiculous.

Maybe we should start a thread.  Did aliens do 911?  Lol

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:06:02 PM

Suppose midget Illuminati aliens could be involved too.  Yes. If they exist.

If they did any court of law would have that information inadmissable as it would be classified for reason of national security.  The same as most of the information that could prove or disprove this current shoving match. And suppose yep.  It's pointless.  If there was a global conspiracy that aliens living in the Centre of the world need gold to live and are getting the humans to harvest it with the financial system given to mankind buy those aliens.. and everyone involved in the planning of 911 was under their alien spell. .  None of us would ever know or care to know.  Cuz that's just ridiculous.

Maybe we should start a thread.  Did aliens do 911?  Lol

Right.  That's why asking to "prove the irrefutable hypothesis" would lead to one losing a debate.  Or just getting laughed at.
 Another example.

A:  God exists!

B:  No, there is no God.

A:  Well then you prove there is no God!
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:40:18 PM

... Useless posts you have. ...

Actually, I made one of the most useful posts in the thread. I said who was behind 9/11. You even thanked me for it at the time.

Al Qaeda was behind the attack on 9/11. (They are not the same as the Taliban.) "Infiltrated the USA airspace" is misleading. It was a surprise attack using civilian aircraft at a time when people expected it to be a hijacking, not a suicide terrorist mission. It was a relatively simple and inexpensive attack that didn't require much money, intelligence or technology. The steel frames of the WTC were weakened by the fire causing the collapse. Mossad/Israel had nothing to do with it. It's possible some members of the Saudi royal family were involved and that this has been kept quiet to prevent a rift with an ally.

I'm surprised so many people aren't aware of what happened, but I'm glad to help spread the word.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:04:13 PM

Actually, I made one of the most useful posts in the thread. I said who was behind 9/11. You even thanked me for it at the time.

Al Qaeda was behind the attack on 9/11. (They are not the same as the Taliban.) "Infiltrated the USA airspace" is misleading. It was a surprise attack using civilian aircraft at a time when people expected it to be a hijacking, not a suicide terrorist mission. It was a relatively simple and inexpensive attack that didn't require much money, intelligence or technology. The steel frames of the WTC were weakened by the fire causing the collapse. Mossad/Israel had nothing to do with it. It's possible some members of the Saudi royal family were involved and that this has been kept quiet to prevent a rift with an ally.

I'm surprised so many people aren't aware of what happened, but I'm glad to help spread the word.

Actually it hasn't even been kept quiet that some of the Saudi royal family were involved. 

The reason you will see these kinds of assertions "Evil Joooess did 9/11" come up over and over is likely active propaganda and disinformation programs.   For example in Jordon and Pakistan over 50% of people surveyed believe the Evid Jooess brought the twin towers down.  The lies are simply repeated over and over and over.

Obviously it doesn't work quite as well on the internet..
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:54:23 PM

Actually it hasn't even been kept quiet that some of the Saudi royal family were involved. 

The reason you will see these kinds of assertions "Evil Joooess did 9/11" come up over and over is likely active propaganda and disinformation programs.   For example in Jordon and Pakistan over 50% of people surveyed believe the Evid Jooess brought the twin towers down.  The lies are simply repeated over and over and over.

I haven't seen many things happen that those evil Jooos aren't responsible for.

If you ask enough people it's inevitable that someone will blame them for it, whatever it is.

The same is true of other groups.  It's the catholics.  It's the republicans.  It's the Americans. It's the ______

it's ridiculous.  People are so fucking stupid they'll believe anything as long as it burns their devil du jour's nads and goes along with their narrative. 

Job 1 is to demonize and dehumanize whatever group someone wants to set the torch to.  then it's easy to shovel dirt on other human beings, as they're not human beings any longer, but the wearer of the hated label.

Those dirty Jews are the best at it of course.  \sarcasm

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:44:50 PM

I haven't seen many things happen that those evil Jooos aren't responsible for.

If you ask enough people it's inevitable that someone will blame them for it, whatever it is.

The same is true of other groups.  It's the catholics.  It's the republicans.  It's the Americans. It's the ______

it's ridiculous.  People are so fucking stupid they'll believe anything as long as it burns their devil du jour's nads and goes along with their narrative. 

Job 1 is to demonize and dehumanize whatever group someone wants to set the torch to.  then it's easy to shovel dirt on other human beings, as they're not human beings any longer, but the wearer of the hated label.

Those dirty Jews are the best at it of course.  \sarcasm

Like most of the other posters on this thread you are utterly ignoring real questions in favor of defensive postures.

1) Is there any indication zios were connected to some aspects of 911?
Yes. abundant evidence. It takes a true moron to not see that.

2) Does the evidence paint zios as originators of the events or as serfs, stooges?
Stooges. But it is virtually impossible to even discuss the evidence because the vast ziopropaganda machine prevents it. They were used as stooges specifically because they were well positioned in this case and because they would predictable believe that it was in their best interests to prevent further investigation.

3) The question remains. was the root motive for 911 an ideological one limited to a specific group, and against another group, or was it a 'simple crime' by 'simple criminals'?
The evidence points to the latter.

----

Before 911 anyone could have predicted that ziomorons would tie up the investigation for decades. What is it about ziofuckheads that makes them so predictably useful this way?

If you live next door to a guinea mobster you might not even know for sure who your neighbor is until you accidentally squish his kid with your car. And then you will know. Briefly.

Americans are similar as a national group.

Zionists lack that finesse, for good or bad.

Paul Wellstone, as evidence goes, is icing on the cake. How many panicked zios wondering 'oh shit, did one of us do that?'.

My apologies for leaving my tinfoil hat at home today.  I'll admit I'm on the lazy side today and not in the mood to take silly shit like this all that seriously, so there's no way I'm tracking down all the snipe hunt links or all the nebulous tendril connections people set forward as conclusive proof.

Then there is also the fact that, no matter what sort of commentary people make, or facts that are presented, those that have made up their minds have made up their minds and will do little more than shake their fist at those that may disagree with their position.  It is a simple fact that nobody can prove the negative that they weren't involved and so silly conspiracy shit like this just goes on and on and on and on and on.

However, my posture was not defensive, it was a commentary on a general inclination of people to vilify one group or the next.  To hang on doggedly to their hate of that group and pin every damn thing under the sun, no matter how ludicrous, straight to the lapel of that group.

If I look at it just this way, in just this light, at exactly 3 pm on a tuesday I will clearly see the jews, the Americans, or that group over there that I hate so much did it, just like those motherfuckers always do.

give me a break.

Why pick the Jews.  Spin a wheel and pick at random.  You just know some of those SOBs were in NY on 9/11 also, so we can all blame them tomorrow.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:06:08 PM

.....I'll admit I'm on the lazy side today and not in the mood to take silly shit like this all that seriously, so there's no way I'm tracking down all the snipe hunt links or all the nebulous tendril connections people set forward as conclusive proof.
Ya, don't bother.  Although I don't take it seriously, just for grins I checked their "links."

Most of their "links" don't go anywhere, they are bad links.  The ones that do, actually don't even do what they say they do.  For example, a link that they claim is "evidence the Jews did 9/11" actually said some were stopped by the police, then let go and never charged.  Another link that is claimed in this thread as "evidence" actually only asks the same questions.  So forth and so on.  So don't waste your time.

It is curious that these guys would keep at it though, pushing the same propaganda.  Maybe they are paid per post or per word?
arteleis

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:31:57 PM

*throws in the towel*

fuck this thread.  its pointless.

Spendulus
Legendary