Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Trust - which subforum to use?  (Read 6258 times)
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:29:33 PM

You have not provided any evidence, kindly post a link.
Besides, why would we punish the many who use my trust responsibly for the wrongdoing of the few?

Link to scammers trust rating :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=44366

Link to one of the many scams:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114329.0

Is that enough? Now, give me your evidence!

Gomer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:31:21 PM

You're funny! I guarantee the people who buy trust scam people!

So you don't have any evidence?  Fine.

Oh! You think I don't have any evidence? Actually I forgot to mention! So Here it is: ButterflyLabs
Buying trust from reputed members to scam!

Your turn! Evidence that they don't scam?

Edit: +1 Gomer.. but whats your real account? Tongue

Besides, why would we punish the many who use my trust responsibly for the wrongdoing of the few?

post using your main account if you are so sure that what you are doing is as legitimate as you claim it to be.

You are not posting from your main account, why is that?

You have not provided any evidence of that.  Kindly post a link.

Then go get fucked.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 04:40:15 PM

If you don't like the way the forum is run, then make your own. If it's truly a better way to run a forum, and this forum is so bad, then you should have no problem converting users, businesses, and making this forum obsolete.

If you really want to see a change, try having a rational conversation about it. I know you can. The trolling will just get ignored and won't accomplish anything.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:42:09 PM

The links are to accusations, not evidence.  Sure, Trust can be abused, but not BespokeServicesLTD Trust.
If selling trust was bad, I'm sure theymos would have made a rule against it.  He didn't, and here is why:

You can't ban selling Trust, there's no way to enforce that.  Trust would still be bought and sold, but newbies wouldn't know about it, so they won't be able to protect themselves.

I'm selling my Bespoke Quality trust in the open, on Bitcointalk, so newbies would know it's done all the time and will be more careful.
Just like selling accounts.
You're not against selling trusted accounts, are you?

If you don't like the way the forum is run, then make your own. If it's truly a better way to run a forum, and this forum is so bad, then you should have no problem converting users, businesses, and making this forum obsolete.

If you really want to see a change, try having a rational conversation about it. I know you can. The trolling will just get ignored and won't accomplish anything.

I'm here on a forum that is mine as much as it is yours, to sell my trust, make a few $$ and help people out.
How is this trolling?

Are you implying that selling trust, without it being attached to an account, is substantially different from selling an account with green trust rating?
If so, explain how & why.
Rationally.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:51:11 PM

The links are to accusations, not evidence.  Sure, Trust can be abused, but not BespokeServicesLTD Trust.
If selling trust was bad, I'm sure theymos would have made a rule against it.  He didn't, and here is why:

You can't ban selling trust, there's no way to enforce that.  Trust would still be bought and sold, but newbies wouldn't know about it, so they won't be able to protect themselves.

I'm selling my Bespoke Quality trust in the open, on Bitcointalk, so newbies would know it's done all the time and will be more careful.

They are accusations and accusations are evidences! So what would you call an evidence?
And I am again telling you, "Trust is earned, not bought"!

Sure, Trust can be abused, but not BespokeServicesLTD Trust.
Prove this! Give me a 101% guarantee!

Trust is bought to scam! I don't see a problem in escrowing the funds if you don't want to scam others! ! Why don't you show evidences of people who buy trust not scamming?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 04:57:20 PM

I'm here on a forum that is mine as much as it is yours, to sell my trust, make a few $$ and help people out.
How is this trolling?

Are you implying that selling trust, without it being attached to an account, is substantially different from selling an account with green trust rating?
If so, explain how & why.
Rationally.

No, you're trolling to try and make a point about selling accounts/the trust system. I was trying to talk to you seriously, but carry on I guess.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:08:17 PM

You can't ban selling trust, there's no way to enforce that.  Trust would still be bought and sold, but newbies wouldn't know about it, so they won't be able to protect themselves.

They are accusations and accusations are evidences! So what would you call an evidence?
And I am again telling you, "Trust is earned, not bought"!

If I accuse you of being a murderer, then, according to you, that's evidence of you being a murderer.
Please do not attempt buying Trust from me, your bid will be rejected.  I do not sell Trust to murderers.

Sure, Trust can be abused, but not BespokeServicesLTD Trust.
Prove this! Give me a 101% guarantee!

Trust is bought to scam! I don't see a problem in escrowing the funds if you don't want to scam others! ! Why don't you show evidences of people who buy trust not scamming?

I can not give you any evidence about my clients for the same reason my colleges, who sell Bitcointalk accounts, can not reveal the trusted accounts they sell: Privacy.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:19:25 PM

You can't ban selling Trust, there's no way to enforce that.  Trust would still be bought and sold, but newbies wouldn't know about it, so they won't be able to protect themselves.

You opened a new account so soon: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=507594

I know you are disgusted with the buying and selling accounts but now you're just trolling and now others as well are entertaining your post.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:27:02 PM

Sell trust , What the fu** am I reading  Roll Eyes? In my opinion it is not against the forum rules (because those rules are not clear) but it is not frowned upon by all the other default trust member (and obviously all the community). Maybe I am wrong but this was only my opinion.
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:28:00 PM

I know you are disgusted with the buying and selling accounts but now you're just trolling and now others as well are entertaining your post.

You're mistaken.  Why would anyone object to buying and selling of Bitcointalk accounts?  I'm all for it.
To complete your quality pre-owned account, consider complementing it with a purchase of Fine BespokeServicesLTD Trust.

Sell trust , What the fu** am I reading  Roll Eyes? In my opinion it is not against the forum rules (because those rules are not clear) but it is not frowned upon by all the other default trust member (and obviously all the community). Maybe I am wrong but this was only my opinion.

My Trust Shop may be "frowned upon," but, as I understand it, so is buying and selling of user accounts.
Other than a trusted account being more expensive than my Bespoke Quality Trust, where do you see the difference?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:39:01 PM

Sell trust , What the fu** am I reading  Roll Eyes? In my opinion it is not against the forum rules (because those rules are not clear) but it is not frowned upon by all the other default trust member (and obviously all the community). Maybe I am wrong but this was only my opinion.

My Trust Shop may be "frowned upon," but, as I understand it, so is buying and selling of user accounts.
Other than a trusted account being more expensive than my Bespoke Quality Trust, where do you see the difference?

Hmm... at the end it is (almost) the same thing but it is also obvious that when you (only as example) buy an account  you will buy all 'the account' with his history. Sell negative,positive or neutral trust is a little bit different than buying & selling of forum accounts.

However I do not think you will be able to sell 'bitcointalk trust' Wink.
Gomer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:47:38 PM

Please do not attempt buying Trust from me, your bid will be rejected.  I do not sell Trust to murderers.

A whore with ethics. 

Just what this thread needed was a little comedy.
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

Hmm... at the end it is (almost) the same thing but it is also obvious that when you (only as example) buy an account  you will buy all 'the account' with his history. Sell negative,positive or neutral trust is a little bit different than buying & selling of forum accounts.

Yes, buying a pre-owned account is at times more convenient, but many already own perfectly serviceable aged accounts, requiring only an addition of our Quality Trust to compete in today's fast-paced cryptosphere.
BespokeServicesLTD Trust Boutique caters to the needs of just such discerning clients.

Regarding BespokeServices ability to retail Trust, I assure you there's no need for concern.  My account-dealing colleagues were once met with similar incredulous bemusement.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!

HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 1208

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:24:57 PM

Yep, you can sell trust of course, but it will be valueless, because no one at the higher level is trusting your account Smiley

It will be like selling hot air, but it's ok if you find someone that want to buy it Grin

Good luck!

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:26:07 PM

Hmm... at the end it is (almost) the same thing but it is also obvious that when you (only as example) buy an account  you will buy all 'the account' with his history. Sell negative,positive or neutral trust is a little bit different than buying & selling of forum accounts.

Yes, buying a pre-owned account is at times more convenient, but many already own perfectly serviceable aged accounts, requiring only an addition of our Quality Trust to compete in today's fast-paced cryptosphere.
BespokeServicesLTD Trust Boutique caters to the needs of just such discerning clients.

Regarding BespokeServices ability to retail Trust, I assure you there's no need for concern.  My account-dealing colleagues were once met with similar incredulous bemusement.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!

Now we're quoting Gandhi.

Do we get a free quote with every purchase also?

I mean free trust and philosophical enlightenment.  Holy Shit, sign me up.  This is like fortune cookies without the calories.  Sooo fuckin' good.

More and more obvious this is just a troll.   Otherwise quote prices and get this 'business' into a proper category.  I don't know what that category would be, but I do know Meta isn't it, leading to the only rational conclusion that this is a trolling escapade.

BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:31:15 PM

Yep, you can sell trust of course, but it will be valueless, because no one at the higher level is trusting your account Smiley

It will be like selling hot air, but it's ok if you find someone that want to buy it Grin

Good luck!

Allow me to direct your attention to the topic post, which was edited down for your convenience.
Let's say I own a default trust account and decided to make a few bucks by helping people out. ...

Pentax:
You clearly have nothing to contribute to the discussion.  Your foul language tells me that, according to Gandhi, BespokeServicesLTD has entered the "then they fight you" phase.

Kindly delete your post.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:46:06 PM

Good luck!

Allow me to direct your attention to the topic post, which was edited down for your convenience.
Let's say I own a default trust account and decided to make a few bucks by helping people out. ...

Pentax:
You clearly have nothing to contribute to the discussion.  Your foul language tells me that, according to Gandhi, BespokeServicesLTD has entered the "then they fight you" phase.

Kindly delete your post.

The short answer is blow me.

As you have already pointed out, this is my forum as much as yours. 

I'm sure Gandhi would approve of your selling of trust.  Maybe you can get a look-alike to do a commercial for this silly scam.

Special Today Only!  Use the sale code MAHATMA at checkout and to get 25% off your phony trust and a free copy of my e-book "The Troll's Handbook to Passive Resistance"  Tell em Bapu sent you!

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:50:34 PM

the first post in this thread:

Services. Although your default trust account would likely get removed pretty quickly.

everyone's warning are true though.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

I'm not sure how you expect this to work. Yes, selling trust isn't against the rules, but whoever has you in their trust list is going to remove you as soon as they see what you are doing. It will be pretty obvious, however cleverly you think you can do it.
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:57:35 PM

... phony trust ...

I assure you, my trust is 100% real.  I have earned it, and now I'm making it available those who can afford it.
Save up your Satoshis, don't drug or gamble, and someday you'll be able to buy some Trust of your own.
And I'll be ready to sell it to you.

In the meantime, I thank you in advance for GTFO my thread.

MadZ: This account was already negative-ratted by Quickseller and a totally unrelated user who is totally not Quickseller within a few seconds after his comment.

Of course this account is not going to be trusted, that's why I plan to use a reputable escrow service.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: