Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Trust - which subforum to use?  (Read 6258 times)
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:14:59 PM

Hello everyone.
Let's say I own a default trust account and decided to make a few bucks by helping people out.  Wanted to know which subforum to promote my business in.  I'm planning on using trusted escrow, so not scamming.
Thanks.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:16:31 PM

Services. Although your default trust account would likely get removed pretty quickly.

Also I know you are trying to create a smear campaign against me and it's not working.
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:23:15 PM

Services. Although your default trust account would likely get removed pretty quickly.

Also I know you are trying to create a smear campaign against me and it's not working.

What do you mean?  People need good trust, and I have it.  Selling it is not against the rules, so why would I get removed from default trust?

Buy trust? This is why I ignore trust.

If people could buy trust in the open, new users would know to be on their guard and not get scammed.
The same reason Bitcointalk accounts should be bought and sold.

Not allowing trust to be sold on this forum would be like gun control -- that way, only criminals could buy trust.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:23:30 PM

Buy trust? This is why I ignore trust.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:31:15 PM

Services would be most appropriate, or maybe digital goods. I would not recommend using Quickseller as escrow.

Me or OP? or both?
Both. Assuming you aren't the same person.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:31:32 PM

Please don't sell trust! Firstly because It isn't right! It promotes scams and makes the situation even worse! Secondly, after you deliver your first service to a client , there is a 99% chance that the client would reveal which account is selling trust! So you get busted after your very first attempt and you will get lots of neg in your account at default trust! So stay away!

Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:36:11 PM

Cause nothing says 'you can trust me' like a thread set up specifically to circumvent the system that some use to gauge whether or not to cough up their hard earned money to someone they don't really know.

might as well say if you send me money I'll help you scam others out of their money.

blech.

BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:36:47 PM

Please don't sell trust! Firstly because It isn't right! It promotes scams and makes the situation even worse! Secondly, after you deliver your first service to a client , there is a 99% chance that the client would reveal which account is selling trust! So you get busted after your very first attempt and you will get lots of neg in your account at default trust! So stay away!

What would I be busted for, exactly?  Selling trust is not illegal, and I would be saving people money.  The way things stand now, people have to buy a whole new account with positive trust.  That's expensive and wasteful.

Also, do you have any evidence that people who buy trust are any more likely to scam?

Cause nothing says 'you can trust me' like a thread set up specifically to circumvent the system that some use to gauge whether or not to cough up their hard earned money to someone they don't really know.

I will use a trusted escrow, so you don't have to worry.
I'm not circumventing any system.
I have trust, I have earned it, it is mine, and I can use it however I want.  I'm not hurting anyone.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:42:41 PM

I imagine this.

Bought positive trust from me. Everything went smooth
Lol. I've Never seen like this before.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

I did not know that honesty can be bought and sold. Why can't you yourself prove that you are honest by posting with your main account? I don't think an alt can be trusted.

BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:51:33 PM

I imagine this.

Bought positive trust from me. Everything went smooth
Lol. I've Never seen like this before.

Would be true, but I'll say user bought an account from me (i'll include a brand new never used account with each trust I sell).
I'll leave positive feedback about a successful account sale.
Don't worry, I'm not stupid, I won't get you in trouble.
Sarthak

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:54:03 PM

What would I be busted for, exactly?  Selling trust is not illegal, and I would be saving people money.  The way things stand now, people have to buy a whole new account with positive trust.  That's expensive and wasteful.

Also, do you have any evidence that people who buy trust are any more likely to scam?

You're funny! I guarantee the people who buy trust scam people! If they didn't want to scam, why wouldn't they trade honestly? They would automatically be trusted if they do trades for a long time without scamming! Selling trust isn't illegal. Any everything that is legal isn't right Smiley Hope you understand!

BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:58:41 PM

I did not know that honesty can be bought and sold. Why can't you yourself prove that you are honest by posting with your main account? I don't think an alt can be trusted.

I'm not selling honesty, I'm selling trust.

Today, trust can only be bought packaged with a USED account.  I aim for more sophisticated clientele, discerning trust shoppers who do not wish to settle for used "consignment store" accounts.
Account, included with every Trust sold by BespokeServicesLTD, is always Bespoke and Brand New.
Sarthak

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:00:28 PM

I'm not selling honesty, I'm selling trust.

Today, trust can only be bought packaged with a USED account.  I aim for more sophisticated clientele, discerning trust shoppers who do not wish to settle for used "consignment store" accounts.
Account, included with every Trust sold by BespokeServicesLTD, is always Bespoke and Brand New.

I'll tell you one thing:
Trust is earned, not bought!

SgtHulka

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:05:35 PM

how much for this?
BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:07:30 PM

You're funny! I guarantee the people who buy trust scam people!

So you don't have any evidence?  Fine.

If they didn't want to scam, why wouldn't they trade honestly? They would automatically be trusted if they do trades for a long time without scamming! Selling trust isn't illegal. Any everything that is legal isn't right Smiley Hope you understand!

It's hard for honest people without positive trust to be trusted by the community.  Investing in Quality BespokeServicesLTD Trust is investing in a head start on your competition, without the tedium of time and trust loans, allowing today's smart Bitcoin entrepreneur to hit the ground running.

I'll tell you one thing:
Trust is earned, not bought!

As of tomorrow, it will be bought.  From me.  For a surprisingly reasonable sum.
Gomer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:10:26 PM

"I'm selling fraud, but you can trust me, cause I'm so smaht."  LOL.  what a fucking idiot.

This is the best one:

"what evidence is there that someone that scams trust would scam others."  As if that is a valid question.

post using your main account if you are so sure that what you are doing is as legitimate as you claim it to be.

and lastly:  Get fucked you piece of shit.
Sarthak

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:11:05 PM

Oh! You think I don't have any evidence? Actually I forgot to mention! So Here it is: ButterflyLabs
Buying trust from reputed members to scam!

Your turn! Evidence that they don't scam?

Edit: +1 Gomer.. but whats your real account? Tongue

BespokeServicesLTD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:17:55 PM

Oh! You think I don't have any evidence? Actually I forgot to mention! So Here it is: ButterflyLabs
Buying trust from reputed members to scam!

Your turn! Evidence that they don't scam?

Edit: +1 Gomer.. but whats your real account? Tongue

You have not provided any evidence, kindly post a link.
Besides, why would we punish the many who use my trust responsibly for the wrongdoing of the few?

post using your main account if you are so sure that what you are doing is as legitimate as you claim it to be.

You are not posting from your main account, why is that?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:23:20 PM

I want to but +2 trust. I need two because I am going to lose one when I rip you off.  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: