Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:56:35 PM

where do i find my mining stats? estimated time to target, etc? i'm kinda new to QT wallets. - tia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:30:08 PM

where do i find my mining stats? estimated time to target, etc? i'm kinda new to QT wallets. - tia

Bottom left of the wallet! Hover over the little icons and everything you need is there.
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:42:07 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 05:57:24 PM by covertress

Bottom left of the wallet! Hover over the little icons and everything you need is there.

thanks, Bob. now it says, 'not staking because you don't have mature coins.' do i need to wait 8 hours each time i reopen the wallet? (rebooted pc.) the bulk of my coins have 790 confirms. sorry for noob questions.  Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:12:44 PM

thanks, Bob. now it says, 'not staking because you don't have mature coins.' do i need to wait 8 hours each time i reopen the wallet? (rebooted pc.) the bulk of my coins have 790 confirms. sorry for noob questions.  Smiley

Your coins should be mature if they have been in the wallet address for more then 8 hours. Im really not the the guy to be asking theses questions as this is my first ever coin that I've actually downloaded the wallet and staked coins with.

Can you imagine that!

Shocked
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:14:31 PM

Your coins should be mature if they have been in the wallet address for more then 8 hours. Im really not the the guy to be asking theses questions as this is my first ever coin that I've actually downloaded the wallet and staked coins with.

Can you imagine that!

Shocked

Bob is this a sweeter more emotional investment for you bro Cheesy Having actually downloaded the wallet and shiat Wink  I have to admit I was skeptical about VIRAL but the community has changed my mind on it and I've bought some mate Smiley lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:19:21 PM

Can you imagine that!

Shocked

So, i guess it will be worth Smiley, i have them staking since the first day, and going on, it is not a bad roi
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:22:02 PM

Is this coin still going to the moon?

So just so I understand better, anyone that participates in Viral advertising plan pays their fee. The fee is then used to buy Viral and the coins are burned? Probably a good idea to make some good graphics explaining how far reaching the network is and potential benefit. Maybe show some nice charts etc. A nice looking ad. Then use the Viral Network to advertise the services and promote itself. Get this ball rolling and get some new customers. Maybe first few customers can get a super cheap deal to more than anything demonstrate how great this is.

People can deny that they don't pay attention to this sort of advertisement all they want. People throw away coupons out of their mailboxes all the time, but they still work very well. Advertisement is the life blood of any business.

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:23:52 PM

Can you imagine that!

Shocked

Bob is this a sweeter more emotional investment for you bro Cheesy Having actually downloaded the wallet and shiat Wink  I have to admit I was skeptical about VIRAL but the community has changed my mind on it and I've bought some mate Smiley lol

Nice to see you here noobkid, how are you dude?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:26:17 PM

Is this coin still going to the moon?

So just so I understand better, anyone that participates in Viral advertising plan pays their fee. The fee is then used to buy Viral and then the coins are burned? Probably a good idea to make some good graphics explaining how far reaching the network is and potential benefit. Maybe show some nice charts etc. A nice looking ad. Then use the Viral Network to advertise the services and promote itself. Get this ball rolling and get some new customers. Maybe first few customers can get a super cheap deal to more than anything demonstrate how great this is.

People can deny that they don't pay attention to this sort of advertisement all they want. People throw away coupons out of their mailboxes all the time, but they still work very well.

I think the teams main goal is to get the tech all working perfectly first.. They do not seem to interested in pretty graphics and more interested in early releases and successful testing.
Let Adam and his guys do their thing and im sure the "ball will get rolling" in due time.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:28:33 PM

Attn: DEV / bitcoinmax88 , given the last 10 pages of this thread (which could use some cleanup) and continued small "dumps" or at least downward trend in price (yes we know you don't control price, etc. etc.) could you please provide some sort of further transparency re. VIRAL.    I find it surprising at certain amounts of this coin dropping out of "weak hands" this soon/early a bit odd...especially given "where this coin is heading" kind of talk.

Just asking given the recent 'coming to light' details in another thread on this forum (I wil refrain from posting the link) and also to put to rest some rumors abound re. any sort of back-door ICO deals that were done with either groups or manipulators.  Given the amount of hype and expectations of your coin I think it's fair to ask already at this point, regardless if you're ahead of schedule or not (really that doesn't mean much to the avg investor).  

I, like others, understand it will take time to get things moving regardless, but just asking for as much transparency and updates as possible on VIRAL.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:31:43 PM

Can you imagine that!

Shocked

Funny thing is  Grin Its the truth.

I normally dont see much of future for any altcoins until now. This one I'm willing to ride to the moon or the ground just based on my belief that if this project is successful and Adam builds it out like a champ then the rewards could be monstrous and the project is not to ambitious. I mean, its doable, scale-able and relevant unlike all the bullshit anon marketplace bullshit that all the other anon devs are putting out one after another.

This coin and project just makes sense!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

Nice to see you here noobkid, how are you dude?
Good mate good Smiley Just had a good conversation with Olloman about why I should invest in this coin and he gave me a wicked answer so I decided to let the dice roll and bought some VIRAL myself Wink Decided to throw away the judgements and the mud slinging that has been going on with people involved in this coin and decided to make a decision for myself on whether or not I felt that this coin could be a solid good investment and after speaking with Olloman I decided that "Hey I've thrown BTC at way shittier coins and ideas than this so what harm could it do to throw some at this one?" Now I just hope that the Dev and team behind this coin do what they intend to do and I'll gladly invest in any future projects by them if they do that's for sure Smiley How you been man?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MiningAtlas

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:35:57 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:40:41 PM

Funny thing is  Grin Its the truth.

I normally dont see much of future for any altcoins until now. This one I'm willing to ride to the moon or the ground just based on my belief that if this project is successful and Adam builds it out like a champ then the rewards could be monstrous and the project is not to ambitious. I mean, its doable, scale-able and relevant unlike all the bullshit anon marketplace bullshit that all the other anon devs are putting out one after another.

This coin and project just makes sense!
Ya I hear ya Bob and I know that you have a lot of haters out there in the CryptoWorld and to be honest I've never had any bad encounters with you that I know of.  But I mean if you are good at what you do then you will obviously have some haters or at least that's the way that I see it and I have to admit that for VIRAL to still be going strong after all the love/hate that has been thrown towards you and other members of the VIRAL team I have to say that I am pretty impressed lol  I'm still a NoobTrader in my eyes and I'm just thankful I haven't been completely taken to the cleaners yet since I started trading and I just hope that with VIRAL the Dev and Team are going to give it their all to make sure that their coin is a success Smiley Cheers to that mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:43:07 PM

Attn: DEV / bitcoinmax88 , given the last 10 pages of this thread (which could use some cleanup) and continued small "dumps" or at least downward trend in price (yes we know you don't control price, etc. etc.) could you please provide some sort of further transparency re. VIRAL.    I find it surprising at certain amounts of this coin dropping out of "weak hands" this soon/early a bit odd...especially given "where this coin is heading" kind of talk.

Just asking given the recent 'coming to light' details in another thread on this forum (I wil refrain from posting the link) and also to put to rest some rumors abound re. any sort of back-door ICO deals that were done with either groups or manipulators.  Given the amount of hype and expectations of your coin I think it's fair to ask already at this point, regardless if you're ahead of schedule or not (really that doesn't mean much to the avg investor).  

I, like others, understand it will take time to get things moving regardless, but just asking for as much transparency and updates as possible on VIRAL.

Stop trolling.. The devs have nothing to do with the price, all the fud you read on others threads is bullshit. The price has been above CF and PO stages pretty much since day one. Marketing is underway, testing has been flawless. Community is building, Trashtalkers are shutting up. You dont think in then 200+ btc that were raised that some people only got in for a quick flip. If you dont you're crazy.

Let the weak hands/solely profit seekers out and let them out now. No need to have them hanging around at 100K.

CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:50:20 PM

Hello community,
i just wanted to share we are going to have some fun these days with some Viral Rewards.A game will be announced soon, everybody can participate and win the prize.
Details will be shared in another thread,also check Twitter for @adamguerbuez @viraldev @1cryptobull

Cheers

Captain Positive Cool
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:01:37 PM

Hello Everyone!  Smiley

It is my pleasure to update all our VIRAL network supporters with some great news. We have made an official sponsor sourcing thread on BCT that provides an informative rundown of our network's purpose and benefits to potential interested parties within the crypto community. The thread is located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065194

This is wonderful news. How has the response been from the other thread. Do you have any interested parties lined up to run one of the Viral network packages yet?
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:06:17 PM

Hello Everyone!  Smiley

It is my pleasure to update all our VIRAL network supporters with some great news. We have made an official sponsor sourcing thread on BCT that provides an informative rundown of our network's purpose and benefits to potential interested parties within the crypto community. The thread is located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065194

This is wonderful news. How has the response been from the other thread. Do you have any interested parties lined up to run one of the Viral network packages yet?

Things are going better then expected Smiley More to come soon. Stay tuned.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:27:52 PM

Hello there
Do you want to have some fun and Win Viral coins?
Check out this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065696.new#new
Cheers

Captain Positive Cool
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:27:55 PM

Also what is a bit strange, is that the trading volume exceeds the amount of coins sold in the ICO. And it's been only one week. Basically every coin has been traded at least once, while "strong hands" are staking and hodling.

The dev team will hold 5% of the total coins being bought during current phase crowdfund and second phase. The entire dev team is in agreement that this 5% holding will be held in a wallet that will be listed publicly for transparency. This wallet can and will be consulted by any interested parties when it comes to the dev holding actions.

Has this 5% wallet been published yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: