Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:51:26 PM

Tune In to http://dogecoindark.net/radio/ Radio at 8pm Est! I will Give away Bitcoin and $VIRAL to everyone who asks for it! Get Ready. 11MINS ~ Adam
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:41:43 AM

Hey guys, Adam just posted in the slack channel that there is a delay but the show is just about to start so stay tuned! Wink
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:42:30 AM

Sorry for being late, just adjusting some tech issues with the show then we are live for 30 mins, one minute till we go live!

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:23:51 AM

Dang, y'all missed it!

Adam gave away $10 in btc to a single caller!

doh!  Shocked
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:53:21 AM

Dang, y'all missed it!

doh!  Shocked

Actually, that was one caller, there was another one that I gave almost $15 in btc to as well

Adam G.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:55:36 PM

Dang, y'all missed it!

doh!  Shocked

Actually, that was one caller, there was another one that I gave almost $15 in btc to as well

Adam G.

Oh man i missed it!  Can we have a recording of the show?
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:13:19 PM

Nice Price, time to scoop up as much $VIRAL as possible while it is on roll back prices.

Adam G.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:25:31 PM

I can't find the source code anywhere, links in https://github.com/viraldev/ seem to be all dead. I'd like to compile a linux wallet if at all possible.
HeXaN

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:30:12 PM

Nice Price, time to scoop up as much $VIRAL as possible while it is on roll back prices.

Adam G.
I have a 9k twitter account, what could i do?
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:46:21 PM

Adam G.

You can become a node at http://viralnode.com  and then if you currently own some viral, each time we do promos, your twitter account will be used to help spread the sponsor messages, then also you will also benefit from our buys and burns from 2 current methods in use, to watch $VIRAL coin's global supply shrink and help to bring up the value constantly over time.

There are many advantages to being a part of the Viral network, this is just a quick rundown of some reasons why you would benefit from integrating your twitter account in the Viral node network.

Adam G.

HeXaN

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:01:23 PM

Adam G.

You can become a node at http://viralnode.com  and then if you currently own some viral, each time we do promos, your twitter account will be used to help spread the sponsor messages, then also you will also benefit from our buys and burns from 2 current methods in use, to watch $VIRAL coin's global supply shrink and help to bring up the value constantly over time.

There are many advantages to being a part of the Viral network, this is just a quick rundown of some reasons why you would benefit from integrating your twitter account in the Viral node network.

Adam G.
Thanks!
How the app use this permission:
See who you follow, and follow new people
?
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:19:45 PM

Adam G.

Adam G.
Thanks!
?

We use the "see who you follow" to make metrics on your account, so we can show potential sponsors what your followers are most interested in. We do not have a need or use for the follow new people permission, but there is no way to change it in the system, it is not useful to the Viral Network at all though.

Adam G.

HeXaN

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:21:28 PM

Adam G.

Adam G.
Thanks!
?

We use the "see who you follow" to make metrics on your account, so we can show potential sponsors what your followers are most interested in. We do not have a need or use for the follow new people permission, but there is no way to change it in the system, it is not useful to the Viral Network at all though.

Adam G.
Thanks for your time and yours answers.
I should read about it, its interesting  Wink
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:41:50 PM

I can't find the source code anywhere, links in https://github.com/viraldev/ seem to be all dead. I'd like to compile a linux wallet if at all possible.

Weird - a week or two ago, I was able to clone the repository and compile the daemon from GitHub. Currently I'm seeing the same thing as you - no links to the source code.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:56:45 AM

I can't wait to see what Adam is working on behind the scenes. Adam, is there a certain day for news to be released?

It's coming, I am Sure you guys and the crypto community (BTC) will be mindblown with what I have coming for you guys. It's been in the works now for some time, I was not 100% sure how to get it coded into a smooth format where everyday people could use it and constantly benefit from it, however I managed to pull it off and the expansion to it is endless.

Let me give you a little rundown of what to expect...
1) People will get plenty of VIRAL coins
2) Plenty of people will get to take advantage of fun and interesting sponsor offers/deals/freebies
3) A Great amount of VIRAL will get burned on the regular from this as well!

A Crazy New Website to add to the VIRAL mix! - Easy to navigate

Anyone can visit and take part in incentive offers from a wide array of sponsors I have on board that offer so many awesome things like samples, freebies, trials, etc

Users take part in as many offers as they want, (100+ offers from all different sponsors in there currently) more daily depending on what country you are located in.

Each offer the user takes advantage of, gives them a "ticket" like a raffle and registers it in the backend database. There are several "prizes" that the user is working to get, such as 100 Viral coins, 500 Viral coins and more, along with Bitcoins as well as prizes. The more offers the user takes advantage of, the more "tickets" they get and are counted in the backend. Once all the tickets for the promo are all scooped up, one ticket is chosen and that ticket gets the "prize" like 500 VIRAL for example. In the beginning I designed it to be super easy for ppl to scoop up all kinds of free VIRAL with the system, by putting up prizes that have a very low ticket cap, like 20 tickets or so. This means that if you were to do all 20 tickets yourself, you would get the prize instantly , however there will be many people participating so prizes of free VIRAL coin will be flying off the shelf and filling many people's wallets to get that sweet hype train rolling in the right direction.

How things work on the backend is the really powerful part for all of VIRAL and it's holders.

All of these offers in the site that are from mixed sponsors come with 2 goals, one being that we will be able to measure the popularity of their offers with the community that surrounds VIRAL, metrics 101 through actual live interaction.

Second goal is that , since the sponsors pay for each completed offer that the users take part in, weather it be installing an app to play with or trying out a cool product or freebie. The amount they pay is based on the product/service offered and the volume of interaction that takes place on the site. This money is paid out in Cash and a solid percentage of that cash will be used to buy $VIRAL off the sell book on bittrex and then send those coins to burn permanently! Once again, a new and great way to burn VIRALs and diminish the supply globally and pump up the price! These sponsor payments that come in will arrive monthly and some bi-weekly . All amounts made will be shown publicly so everyone can stay excited to see how many more $VIRAL we are burning each time!

The same will work for BTC prizes, nothing changes except the user will get rewarded BTC instead of VIRAL.
Keep in mind for the public launch of this, It will be very easy to participate and scoop up lots of $VIRAL so make sure you jump right on it while it's hot and while I keep on adding fresh offers from fresh sponsors to give more chances to users to stack up their tickets and get themselves more VIRAL's and in turn helping us to BURN so many more!

Along with this, I have been hard at work with the normal grind of keeping VIRAL growing on the map so we all keep moving forward on our quest to the moon!

Hope you guys will love using this new addition on your free time and stack up plenty of $VIRALS and freebies/goodies/Deals in the process!

Adam G.

I hate to go all necro-post, but a few questions on this.

1. You stated that a "solid" percentage of the revenue from the sponsor offers are used to buy $VIRAL from the sell book and then burned. What percentage? I believe this is something that should be made known to the community.

2. For the sponsor offers which reward $VIRAL, where are those coins coming from? Are they the same coins that were purchased with the cash revenue from the sponsor offer, which would mean that they're not actually being burned, but rather re-introduced into the market. If not, where do these coins come from? Bounty fund? Donations? Please elaborate.

3. For sponsor offers which payout in BTC: Is $VIRAL sold back into the market in order to gain the BTC for rewards? Is the BTC purchased directly from another exchange? Some clarification for the community on this would be excellent as well.

Thanks again, Adam. I just want to make sure that we all understand the underpinnings of Viral Premium so that we know how best to benefit from the service.

Cheers
spud3861

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:33:32 AM

A tutorial on how to get even one  raffle entry by completing an offer and not from a referral is badly needed. Nobody has said they have got one yet and you say there are 900 people signed up. Something is not clear to everyone. I have tried endlessly to complete even one offer. As far as my experience they are all loops of unending surveys that keep promising you are almost at the end but never get there. I don't want to use the s word but I feel like the viral premium service is not working like it should. Any help or a tutorial greatly needed.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:04:33 AM

Hey ADAM are you still working for the sponsor campaign ?
i want to start my campaing thanks

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:47:03 AM

I can't wait to see what Adam is working on behind the scenes. Adam, is there a certain day for news to be released?

It's coming, I am Sure you guys and the crypto community (BTC) will be mindblown with what I have coming for you guys. It's been in the works now for some time, I was not 100% sure how to get it coded into a smooth format where everyday people could use it and constantly benefit from it, however I managed to pull it off and the expansion to it is endless.

Let me give you a little rundown of what to expect...
1) People will get plenty of VIRAL coins
2) Plenty of people will get to take advantage of fun and interesting sponsor offers/deals/freebies
3) A Great amount of VIRAL will get burned on the regular from this as well!

A Crazy New Website to add to the VIRAL mix! - Easy to navigate

Anyone can visit and take part in incentive offers from a wide array of sponsors I have on board that offer so many awesome things like samples, freebies, trials, etc

Users take part in as many offers as they want, (100+ offers from all different sponsors in there currently) more daily depending on what country you are located in.

Each offer the user takes advantage of, gives them a "ticket" like a raffle and registers it in the backend database. There are several "prizes" that the user is working to get, such as 100 Viral coins, 500 Viral coins and more, along with Bitcoins as well as prizes. The more offers the user takes advantage of, the more "tickets" they get and are counted in the backend. Once all the tickets for the promo are all scooped up, one ticket is chosen and that ticket gets the "prize" like 500 VIRAL for example. In the beginning I designed it to be super easy for ppl to scoop up all kinds of free VIRAL with the system, by putting up prizes that have a very low ticket cap, like 20 tickets or so. This means that if you were to do all 20 tickets yourself, you would get the prize instantly , however there will be many people participating so prizes of free VIRAL coin will be flying off the shelf and filling many people's wallets to get that sweet hype train rolling in the right direction.

How things work on the backend is the really powerful part for all of VIRAL and it's holders.

All of these offers in the site that are from mixed sponsors come with 2 goals, one being that we will be able to measure the popularity of their offers with the community that surrounds VIRAL, metrics 101 through actual live interaction.

Second goal is that , since the sponsors pay for each completed offer that the users take part in, weather it be installing an app to play with or trying out a cool product or freebie. The amount they pay is based on the product/service offered and the volume of interaction that takes place on the site. This money is paid out in Cash and a solid percentage of that cash will be used to buy $VIRAL off the sell book on bittrex and then send those coins to burn permanently! Once again, a new and great way to burn VIRALs and diminish the supply globally and pump up the price! These sponsor payments that come in will arrive monthly and some bi-weekly . All amounts made will be shown publicly so everyone can stay excited to see how many more $VIRAL we are burning each time!

The same will work for BTC prizes, nothing changes except the user will get rewarded BTC instead of VIRAL.
Keep in mind for the public launch of this, It will be very easy to participate and scoop up lots of $VIRAL so make sure you jump right on it while it's hot and while I keep on adding fresh offers from fresh sponsors to give more chances to users to stack up their tickets and get themselves more VIRAL's and in turn helping us to BURN so many more!

Along with this, I have been hard at work with the normal grind of keeping VIRAL growing on the map so we all keep moving forward on our quest to the moon!

Hope you guys will love using this new addition on your free time and stack up plenty of $VIRALS and freebies/goodies/Deals in the process!

Adam G.

I hate to go all necro-post, but a few questions on this.

1. You stated that a "solid" percentage of the revenue from the sponsor offers are used to buy $VIRAL from the sell book and then burned. What percentage? I believe this is something that should be made known to the community.

50% Is the current percentage, this can increase at any time, not decrease.

2. For the sponsor offers which reward $VIRAL, where are those coins coming from? Are they the same coins that were purchased with the cash revenue from the sponsor offer, which would mean that they're not actually being burned, but rather re-introduced into the market. If not, where do these coins come from? Bounty fund? Donations? Please elaborate.

They come from the same place the BTC rewards come from. My own pocket.

3. For sponsor offers which payout in BTC: Is $VIRAL sold back into the market in order to gain the BTC for rewards? Is the BTC purchased directly from another exchange? Some clarification for the community on this would be excellent as well.

None of the sponsor offers pay out in btc, they all pay in usd. When the payouts come in, posts will be made to anounce how much usd came in and was used to get btc then to get VIRAL then to burn it, as in the op.

Thanks again, Adam. I just want to make sure that we all understand the underpinnings of Viral Premium so that we know how best to benefit from the service.

Cheers

You are most welcome, I am happy to see people out there like you taking an interest in the things I am doing here with VIRAL, it's inspirational to see people care about the project.

Adam G.

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:49:12 AM

Hey ADAM are you still working for the sponsor campaign ?
i want to start my campaing thanks

Ok sure thing! Let's get it set up tomorrow and go over all your info and start the process.

Adam G.

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:51:24 AM

A tutorial on how to get even one  raffle entry by completing an offer and not from a referral is badly needed. Nobody has said they have got one yet and you say there are 900 people signed up. Something is not clear to everyone. I have tried endlessly to complete even one offer. As far as my experience they are all loops of unending surveys that keep promising you are almost at the end but never get there. I don't want to use the s word but I feel like the viral premium service is not working like it should. Any help or a tutorial greatly needed.

I will write up a really simple and straight forward TUT for it this week for anyone who can benefit from it. Have you taken a moment to look at the FAQ section in the site that I wrote all by hand that does answer your concerns already?

Adam G.

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: