Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] DPoS 2.0 + Dev:*Guerbuez-Surplus  (Read 1149 times)
thelion07 (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:18:10 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 04:50:46 AM by thelion07

hoshigakiii

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:19:10 PM

wtf?

BTW

Again the same
ok
just ban this bot.
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:19:24 PM

I dont see the problem..

a official scammer starts a official scamcoin ..
thelion07 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:20:23 PM

THE SHILLING HAS STARTED WITH THE PRAISE IN THE MODERATED THREAD - CONGRATULATE ME FOR I AM GUERBEZ
Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:36:12 PM

free dick pills with every loss of btc?

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:45:20 PM

Oh. That is a Guerbuez-Coin?

Lol. Well, whoever buys into the ICO of that convicted neo-nazi facebook scammer/spammer can't be helped.

Edit:

Some background info:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=715018f6-7274-4e95-afc1-650db5b19939

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.de/2010/10/blast-from-past-adam-guerbuez.html

thelion07 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:56:57 PM

Adam Guerbuez, 32, of LaSalle was accused in a U.S. federal court of stealing the login credentials of Facebook members and of using their names to send spam messages.

He was acquitted in 2003 for an assault that led to the death of a man in 2000. He also ran the website that claimed to sell videos of homeless people being beaten and harassed.

He was also a leader of the Heritage Front, an extremist group that sought to set up enclaves in Canada for whites of European descent.
Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:11:52 PM

man the mod thread is funnier than this one

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Askuzai

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:13:01 PM

For posterity I'll just leave this here since it's been deleted 3 times in the other thread:

https://i.imgur.com/HcVYh5R.png
thelion07 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:00:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.0

BOB IS BACK with a new and improved team, cryptobull climbing the ranks in bobs crew......... moon memes and shocked emoticons and praise for the awesome devs are imminent.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

As if this "project" didn't have enough red flags. You want to start deviating the discussion and clogging the thread with memes and moon pictures and nothing but praise for the "dev team". Clearly from the good ol bobsurplus academy - bitswift, bitbay scams. One only needs to look at your post history in the bitswift and bitbay threads, bob's latest tweets defending his newer and honorable countryman associate to see what you three fine gentlemen are cooking. You just don't get tired of fucking people over.

Hello hello,
happy to see that we have some views and posts that's a good sign for a healthy community.If you have questions or didn't have the opportunity to ask something please feel free to send mssgs to me and the team behind Viral.

We are going to have giveaways, contests, games and many more to give back to the community.I am encouraging memes as well,team will prepare a contest about that too. Constructive criticism will be noticed,trolling and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

O.K now let's see who will make the first meme  Grin

i will try to make some my self  Cool

Cheers and thank you for your support

Hi again  Cheesy ,
because I am a huge GoT fan i will post the first meme  Grin

thelion07 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:55:16 AM

TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:18:30 PM

At least they didn't steal another coin's name (that's the only good thing I could think of about this coin).

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
thelion07 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:57:18 AM

sooo much for that pride $$$$$$$

SimonCrypto

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:00:08 AM

this guy appears to know nothing about marketing. He's a spammer, that's the most useless way to target real people. What a dumb coin. Spamming does not mean viral at all. Things only "go viral" when real people spread them amongst real friends. This guy has a bunch of spam bots LOL. What kind of idiot would invest in this? Okay stop talking about it and let it die.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: