Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:03:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper "Pumpgroup" SCAM  (Read 5101 times)
PhilipMorris (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:21:05 AM

Just wanted to inform you guys, don't do any business with Ryan Pumper....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369209

pumperspicks.com

It's a total scam, the fee to enter is 0.5 BTC per week. This is obviously a ridiculous high amount.

All you get is some useless obvious information about trading on exchanges. He also provides you with coins you should buy, and at which prices. I bought like 4 coins he mentioned, at the given price. All coins have continued to decline lower.

Its also a pain in the ass to communicate with this guy, he just doesn't reply to PM's for days.

If you take a look at his website, you can see all these great profits of 1000's of %'s he makes. He is literaly pulling these numbers out of his ass.
I've also spoken to other "members" on the chatbox on his website. All agreed that Ryans pumpers group is a shady business.

From his Bitcoin-address, we can tell that he has allready made alot of victims. Most of the victims sign up for 1 week, take their losses and leave:

https://blockchain.info/address/1NKDgWjKQ2nHrgrw7xpc4gXPBvq1f1wVjS

Be warned! Don't fall for this SCAM.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:19:41 AM

All I can think of is:

- You don't say?

This is obvious. I'm sorry for your loss, but it is the greed who push us into such actions. It is your fault - not his.

GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:34:34 AM

Here is Ryan

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:39:12 AM

Here is Ryan

I thought it was Brian.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:43:05 AM

Use basic business sense next time. Why on earth someone will tell u how he is making hundreds of bitcoin ? He will only SELL you that secret information if he is NOT making that money.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:14:22 PM

From his Bitcoin-address, we can tell that he has allready made alot of victims. Most of the victims sign up for 1 week, take their losses and leave:

I'm really surprised by just how many people have fallen for this. When will people realize that the biggest victims of the P&Ds that we see in crypto are those who think that they are insiders?

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:17:36 PM

TELL US ABOUT YOUR BOTS MR.PUMPER

No it was actually a 53btc injection that pushed the price from 50 to 179

I don't care whatever you call it, accumulation or whatever. You fuckers have inside knowledge.

I am looking at the NKT chart now and I am seeing pre-buys where this group has been gathering coins. Loads of fucking pre buys since the 12th of jan, so "ryan" and his "group" obviously know something that they aren't telling us here.

It is insiders knowledge and "his group" obviously do know something that isn't being shared publicly. Thats the benefit of being in a private group i suppose Wink

Yeah so here you are bragging to everyone because you guys cheat the system every week am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade

Ryan is working bots galore all over this fucking market there is no way in fucking hell you can "predict" all of this shit every fucking month like this GTFO

there is something you idiots are doing to "make things happen" so just come out and fucking say it

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" either you guys have inside information or you are working with outside whales because wtf??

there is no way you can make this kind of volume just appear out of the freaking blue like this yet every time it does, you fuckers just happen to "know" about it MONTHS before the rest of us? Yeah maybe i can understand you seeing some shit popping off with all the talk on twitter and then scoring some money from a quick pump

but to do this every month is complete and total manipulation of the market it is NOT natural so tell us ALL about the bots you are using so that we can get on a level playing field

NO ONE in this place should have ANY advantage

You do realize you can buy an advanced trade / arbitrage bot for less than half a BTC and set it up yourself, right? It's a pretty level playing field if you don't expect anyone to do your work for you.

No you cannot

those things do not work worth a darn!

I'm a developer myself and I know what im doing so dont fucking come here and advise me

you need something heavy duty not some fucking quatloo trader GTFO

look how ryan was mocking us the other day by posting this, look what these guys are doing

On January 23rd, SPR fell into a quagmire of what seemed to be an endless pit of decline, and as a rule – the ‘majority’ of traders in this market believe that a decline in price is “irreversible,” which is interestingly what causes them to refer to coins like this as “dead,” whilst skilled traders refer to coins that are in this type of condition as “cheap” and therefore ripe for accumulation.

Starting on January 23rd, SPR declined from 69,960 Satoshi by 96% and settled at 2,507 Satoshi on March 12th.

do you think some fucking cat trader or quatloo trader can do that?

get real! that is more than a 90 PERCENT fall right there

these people are running riot in this place and no one is putting a leash on them

escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:20:26 PM

you people do not listin?

i told you they want to control

this is what they plan for us here

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here
inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:36:00 PM

Just wanted to inform you guys, don't do any business with Ryan Pumper....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369209

pumperspicks.com

It's a total scam, the fee to enter is 0.5 BTC per week. This is obviously a ridiculous high amount.

All you get is some useless obvious information about trading on exchanges. He also provides you with coins you should buy, and at which prices. I bought like 4 coins he mentioned, at the given price. All coins have continued to decline lower.

Its also a pain in the ass to communicate with this guy, he just doesn't reply to PM's for days.

If you take a look at his website, you can see all these great profits of 1000's of %'s he makes. He is literaly pulling these numbers out of his ass.
I've also spoken to other "members" on the chatbox on his website. All agreed that Ryans pumpers group is a shady business.

Be warned! Don't fall for this SCAM.

Thanks for your sacrifice.  Wink
Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:14:12 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 03:35:32 PM by Zangelbert Bingledack

You need only look at his claimed results, up thousands of percent every single month, to know this is a scam.

If you had started with $1 and invested it with him for the past 8 months, you would have roughly $1 trillion now according to his numbers. Think about it. It's not mathematically possible, and he sure as hell wouldn't need to bother offering a 0.5 BTC/week subscription service. He'd be the richest man in crypto.

It looks like additionally this guy has mastered the sockpuppet game and even has "contrary opinions" that talk about how he "shouldn't be allowed to get away with his amazing pumps." Designed to make it look like the only opposition he has is that people are jealous of his gains.

The altcoin space is dominated by the idea that someone's out there making more money than you. Just relax, find good assets yourself, buy and sit tight for a few years. I recommend Bitcoin Grin

As cypherdoc says, despite the historic bull market of adoption, most people will lose money in this space. There are so many ways to get fooled if you're looking to get rich quick. You have to be willing to get rich slow. Over several years, not months.
JackRipper

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:27:52 PM

Anybody with reasonable intelligence can see that his numbers don't add up. If Xcoin sees a 200% gain last week and Ycoin sees a 300% gain during the same period, he would call that a 500% gain. The reality is that it's. 250% gain because you can't be all-in on both coins at the same time.

Balkhole

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:34:43 PM

If you had started with $1 and invested it with him for the past 8 months, you would have roughly $1 trillion now according to his numbers. Think about it. It's not mathematically possible

you're wrong actually

take a glimse

START - 1,981% PROFIT

MMXIV - 2,661% PROFIT

XBS - 2,661% PROFIT

GSX - 881% PROFIT

CLOAK - 863% PROFIT

CRAVE - 4,445% PROFIT

CANN - 1,128% PROFIT

IOC - 677% PROFIT

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:55:45 PM

So basically he collects 0.5 btc (Scam#1) from people to trick them to invest (Scam#2) but actually dumping on them.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
JackRipper

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

So basically he collects 0.5 btc (Scam#1) from people to trick them to invest (Scam#2) but actually dumping on them.

That's exactly what he does. He gets them coming and going.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:44:16 PM

That's exactly what he does. He gets them coming and going.

I think he have done with this business for a long time.
I'm wondering if there will be any clarification from Ryan cs regarding this accusations

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:02:20 PM

Balkhole is a ryan shill that is his trick when he see he is being outed he comes out with a massive wall of bollox which screams profit so obvious just give up and stop scamming you bum. Spending all your time talking to yourself with your shills pffffft
BTCvsALTCOINS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:05:56 PM

Come on guys whoever falls for this guys circus deserves to lose money! The fact is that most of these lose there funds week1 then he tells them it sometime takes time and they buy in for another 0.5btc and then buy even more of his garbage lol Fools will be parted from their funds say no more.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:57:38 PM

Come on guys whoever falls for this guys circus deserves to lose money! The fact is that most of these lose there funds week1 then he tells them it sometime takes time and they buy in for another 0.5btc and then buy even more of his garbage lol Fools will be parted from their funds say no more.

He made over 160 BTC giving bad advice to his customers, that's a dream job! I could do the same for less, let's say 0.2BTC. I'll be available 12h a day if you have any questions and pick some coins every day for you to buy (at random) everything fair and square.  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BTCvsALTCOINS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:56:50 PM

He made over 160 BTC giving bad advice to his customers, that's a dream job! I could do the same for less, let's say 0.2BTC. I'll be available 12h a day if you have any questions and pick some coins every day for you to buy (at random) everything fair and square.  Roll Eyes

Yes he made well over 160btc because just the 0.5btc entry fee was peanuts to the 2-5-10btc that members purchased his shitty listed coins and 100-200% profit, thousands of bitcoin he has made the scumbag.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:59:34 PM

Grin

me too. 160 btc is life changing to me and i could even buy a new car my car is 20 years old Sad but ryan is no good pumper. Iconic Expert or Wolong or Bob Surplus or Prom are good pumpers. they make millions i think.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀