Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think is too much? Pre-Owned ROLEX for sale  (Read 1989 times)
graysrolex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:33:21 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 07:13:28 PM by graysrolex

Hi Everyone,
We want to offer you another watch for sale. It is a Pre-Owned Rolex Explorer 2 16570
http://www.grayandsons.com/product/28053/8
Retail Price: $8,100, Gray & Sons Price: $5,880 its around (26.17 BTC!!)
This is Rich & Margaret from Gray & Sons, we are real people, we have real store, we do real business. http://www.grayandsons.com/aboutus
We have specialized in buying, selling and repairing fine Swiss watches for over 35 years. Our Miami Beach showroom is located across from the world renowned Bal Harbour Shops - we ship around the United States and around the world - with thousands of satisfied customers (you can ask for references). If you are ever in the South Florida area please stop by, we would love to meet you. All of our watches come with a 10 day return privilege and a 1 to 2 year warranty. Authenticity is guaranteed. We have just started accepting Bitcoin payments through coinbase for our watches, jewelry & diamonds.

If you are interested in buying a Rolex watch please contact us:
rich@grayandsons.com or margaret@grayandsons.com or Telephone: Toll Free (in the US): (800) 918-2608, Local: +1(305) 865-0999, Fax: (305) 865-9666

Look at our previous offer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040055.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:28:23 PM

What is that green sticker in the back of the watch?
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:31:47 PM

yes your price is a bit high, espically for an entry model rolex like the explorer
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

wow the watch looks really great though i doubt someone will pay nearly 30 btc for it
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:40:52 PM

Always use Escrow for both buyer and seller's protection......

REFF:     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036436.0
BiTJack

Activity: 806

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:42:35 PM

The watch looks real sweet man but 26btc is a lota money i doubt people here will spend that much, good luck with your sales tho.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

The watch looks real sweet man but 26btc is a lota money i doubt people here will spend that much, good luck with your sales tho.

its not that 26 btc is a lot of money.. 58 hundred is a lot for that watch. in my opinion.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:47:52 PM

its not that 26 btc is a lot of money.. 58 hundred is a lot for that watch. in my opinion.

For a Rolex i don't think its lot Wink
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:14:56 PM

Yep, i suppose for someone who buys rolex watches this price is probably a good offer? Huh

But personally i would never spend such kind of money for something like this (watch, jewelry or any kind of luxury accessories) even if i had the spare money. But that's just me of course...

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:59:54 PM

Most if not all Rolex have a green sticker on the back which has the Model number.  Some people may remove theirs once they start wearing it.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 09:17:25 PM

ok please be aware. i am 99% sure this watch is a fake.

why?

well from the first picture itself. see the SECOND pointer is not directly on the pointer but most likely 1/4 after it. well rolex is a precision watch. i have 3 real and 2 high copy fakes (china) [[can show pictures if you want]]

i have checked all the watches just few minutes back. the fakes does not stick directly on , but most likely 1/4 off and the other one 1/2 off.

i am not discouraging anyone to buy, just make sure you get the original rolex payment slip (not another one for this model) they need to be 1:1 to the manually written model code inside the watch.

Escrow for this deal is very much compulsory.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:27:22 PM

why?

well from the first picture itself. see the SECOND pointer is not directly on the pointer but most likely 1/4 after it. well rolex is a precision watch. i have 3 real and 2 high copy fakes (china) [[can show pictures if you want]]

i have checked all the watches just few minutes back. the fakes does not stick directly on , but most likely 1/4 off and the other one 1/2 off.

i am not discouraging anyone to buy, just make sure you get the original rolex payment slip (not another one for this model) they need to be 1:1 to the manually written model code inside the watch.

I respect your caution, but I have no doubt that Gray and Sons sells only authentic watches.  

I'd be very interested to see the issue you mention in any pictures you have.  I used to collect watches, so its more of a personal curiosity to see what you're looking at. 

Maybe the OP can comment on this?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 09:29:41 PM

why?

I respect your caution, but I have no doubt that Gray and Sons sells only authentic watches.   Maybe the OP can comment on this.

no no the company does not sell fakes i think.. but nowhere in their website redirects to this thread

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:41:26 PM

why?

I respect your caution, but I have no doubt that Gray and Sons sells only authentic watches.   Maybe the OP can comment on this.

no no the company does not sell fakes i think.. but nowhere in their website redirects to this thread

I called them yesterday to speak to Rich, he was out so I asked to speak to Margret. Who ever answered the phone asked me why I was calling and I told her "I wanted to speak about buying a watch for bitcoins" she told me to call back today to speak with Rich. I can assure you that this account posting is really gray & sons.

Rich.. I got real busy today. I'll get a call out to you tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:46:15 PM

And I too think this watch is a tad over priced, Im thinking that $42-4700 is the right value for this watch.

But then again without the serial number there is no way to accurately date this watch although it looks to be around 1996-1999 range.. Closer to 97-98 Wink
graysrolex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:55:59 PM

The green sticker is the hologram sticker that Rolex used to put on the back of their watches when they sold them new.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:20:38 PM

I don't need another watch, but I guess the price is good. Overstock is selling the same model for $6,185.99 - both are pre-owned so you'd have to compare the age, condition and shipping cost.

Sorry man.. You have no clue what you're talking about. Age matters with a rolex, just like with a car.... And you can find the same explorer 2 on ebay for 4500!

Overstock is the biggest ripoff for rolex's I have ever seen...

Just compare their prices to the prices on ebay!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:33:47 PM

nice watch.

Probably never will spend that much on a watch.

But then again some people pay millions for custom made 24k gold watches.

Who knows!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:41:48 PM

nice watch.

Who knows!

Or thousands for a Wooden B...

<ducks>

Sorry blazed...just had to... Grin

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 10:52:31 PM

nice watch.

Who knows!

Or thousands for a Wooden B...

<ducks>

Sorry blazed...just had to... Grin

Stealing my jokes?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040055.msg11225431#msg11225431
 Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: