Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Official Pirate Has Defaulted!!  (Read 63456 times)
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:14:26 AM

or the 2nd Husband of the 5-year-his-senior 'Bar Star' with twin step kids......or 'pirate' is 2 people simultaneously.

Both are known Forex guys (Greg, being an analyst and Trendon being listed as a trader on ForexStreet)...so 2 scammers sharing the Pirate identity is possible also.

Like I said, just throw all of the SHIT into a bucket and let someone else sort it out.

I've seen the marriage cert, and all other pub records, ssn, dl#, etc. and all connect to the face we know as Trendon T Shavers.

Now can we focus here??

Anyone on the receiving end as a PPT, need to contact a friggin lawyer asap before turning over any info to Trendon!!

I smell he is up to something there. oh, I don't know like, some obscure law that could pass the buck to PPT's if he can show they have more direct debtors than BTCST does??

no clue, but it is something. Better get ur game faces on is all I know.

Oh, btw, some info to bare in mind on the LLC aspect;
"your loan, if it is unsecured (non-collateral or SBA), then good chance the loan is negotiable and can be settled for less. The loan is apparently personally guaranteed (via your signature and listing as a borrower) on the loan docs. That said, if you can not or do not want to continue servicing the debt for years to come they may look to you to support and pay the liability. This is difficult to do if you are transitioning from self employment to something else. You could file Bankruptcy for the business, but as stated, you would also likely need to file personally. As well, the issue of complete dissolution is one that may require legal advice. By doing this now, you would be removing some of the protective statutes activated by opening your corporation and or entity. Prematurely removing this may create unnecessary exposure between you and your creditors, so get some legal advice first before doing so. Your best bet may be to settle the debt, or hire a professional debt negotiations firm " (possibly what he is in the process of doing)

http://legaldefinitions.co/property-of-business-partnership-exemption.html
http://accountant4me.com/llc_vs_partnership.htm

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snapman

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 05:17:08 AM

I followed that texas corporation link.

One of the 3 owners of gpumax being Michael Thalasinos, whom is also involved in another corp. titled J Q Greetings LLC.

JQ Greetings = some texas greeting cards store located:

545 N Cowan Avenue # J
Lewisville, TX    75057-3198

somebody needs to show up and start asking questions about one of his business associates.

Added: http://jqgreetings.com

If you show up there and this Michael dood is somebody completely different like a 88 year old guy, then we have to add fraud to the list of complaints against GPUMAX and friends.

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
sadpandatech

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:22:23 AM

I followed that texas corporation link.

One of the 3 owners of gpumax being Michael Thalasinos, whom is also involved in another corp. titled J Q Greetings LLC.

JQ Greetings = some texas greeting cards store located:

545 N Cowan Avenue # J
Lewisville, TX    75057-3198

somebody needs to show up and start asking questions about one of his business associates.

Added: http://jqgreetings.com

If you show up there and this Michael dood is somebody completely different like a 88 year old guy, then we have to add fraud to the list of complaints against GPUMAX and friends.
the other is this guy;
http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/117414643911834461861

Speaking of fraud...  Is anyone else curious if the "some company name I've never heard of" was on that bad check written to Lowes, is actually going to be that of a little known company called 'Intellipants'?

no clue either, but the clerk was happy to send copies.. still waiting on them though..

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 05:26:08 AM

Goat, thanks for the irc dump.  I'm sorry you invested more than you could afford to lose.  Here's my take.

Pirate will pay back the coins I have in BTCMax with interest up to the last hour, as promised.

Bitchlane however, will be the last to see a single Satoshi.

The drama, chaos, and mutual recriminations will continue.  But...

Things will become even more dramatic, more chaotic, and more acrimonious.

God I'm loving the Bitcoin season finale.  

This shit is better than Breaking Bad.  And almost as good as Game of Thrones.   Grin

Spoiler: Zhong kills pirate, who is actually Jered.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:27:16 AM

Goat, thanks for the irc dump.  I'm sorry you invested more than you could afford to lose.  Here's my take.

Pirate will pay back the coins I have in BTCMax with interest up to the last hour, as promised.

Bitchlane however, will be the last to see a single Satoshi.

The drama, chaos, and mutual recriminations will continue.  But...

Things will become even more dramatic, more chaotic, and more acrimonious.

God I'm loving the Bitcoin season finale. 

This shit is better than Breaking Bad.  And almost as good as Game of Thrones.   Grin

Spoiler: Zhong kills pirate, who is actually Jared.

Delusional to the bitter fucking end. lol.
Snapman

Activity: 291

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 05:29:33 AM

Michael P Thalasinos   57   Flower Mound, TX
Zachary Nakaska   "Some young little shit"   Carrollton, TX
Trendon T Shavers   29   Mckinney, TX

This is the face of evil...

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:29:57 AM

Goat, I apologize for being a douche to you..... I only NOW realize that you are getting fucked just like everyone else, or perhaps worse from the requests of Trendon.

Thanks, it really does suck getting fucked up the ass from someone you trusted...

..and assholes such as myself don't add to the 'discomfort' I am sure.

I HONESTLY thought his game was Realestate/Loans etc in the REAL world and I fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Where are you located Bitlane?  out of sheer curiousity......

Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

3-5 million is untraceable funds makes for a pretty easy disappearance.  

He could go live in Jamaica the rest of his life and none of his lenders could ever find him.  

Truly "Disappearing" is a lot harder than it seems.  Very few people manage to pull it off when there are lot of people looking for them.  People who have family have a VERY difficult time truly disappearing.

I'm pretty sure he will not be disappearing, I'm pretty sure he wants to play lawyer games.

You broke bread with this man (used loosely) less than 2 months ago, yes?  

And here he is bending you over for all to see.  Takes a real fuck-head to pull that off.  

Yes, He asked me personally to come from Thailand. It was not easy...

There is another elephant in the room here namely US withholding taxes on interest that has already been paid to Foreign Persons. http://www.irs.gov/publications/p515/ar02.html#en_US_2012_publink1000225127 This can be up to 30% of all the interest paid by Bitcoin Savings and Trust in the past and would be owed to the IRS if pirateat40 did not withhold. It also depends where the "Foreign Person" is located for example:

Bitlane (Canada) 0%
Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย (Thailand) 15%

By the way I am not invested at all in Bitcoin Savings and Trust. I am mentioning this because even though I live in Canada, I have been involved with US withholding taxes for close to 20 years, so I would suggest this matter be discussed with the appropriate professionals (lawyer, accountant etc.) by those involved.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:32:57 AM

This shit is better than Breaking Bad.  And almost as good as Game of Thrones.   Grin

Well, fuck me sideways. I can actually say that I agreed with you on 2 points thus far.

sadpandatech

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:35:38 AM

There is another elephant in the room here namely US withholding taxes on interest that has already been paid to Foreign Persons. http://www.irs.gov/publications/p515/ar02.html#en_US_2012_publink1000225127 This can be up to 30% of all the interest paid by Bitcoin Savings and Trust in the past and would be owed to the IRS if pirateat40 did not withhold. It also depends where the "Foreign Person" is located for example:

Bitlane (Canada) 0%

By the way I am not invested at all in Bitcoin Savings and Trust. I am mentioning this because even though I live in Canada, I have been involved with US withholding taxes for close to 20 years, so I would suggest this matter be discussed with the appropriate professionals (lawyer, accountant etc.) by those involved.

Aye, there is always a lot to consider in such unknown situations where there is some possiblity of legal proceedings being involved. Strangely, Pirate only asked for an internet handle and BTC address from lenders of the pass throughs and no other info. yet...

Would be nice to know what he is up to. Hopefully for their sakes, the whales involved are doing more than just being quiet about the matter. ;p

- GA

thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:36:03 AM

So, let's say that Pirate is really this guy and is currently in Texas.

Now, there's the legal way out of it with declaring corporate bankruptcy and fucking everyone over.

Or has he been caught by the Feds for money laundering? And in an agreement to turn states evidence against everyone else involved, he gets to go under the witness protection program.

Oh, the possibilities...
loceff13

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:38:17 AM

Here's my take.

well, thanks for the giggle
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 05:38:46 AM

Now, there's the legal way out of it with declaring corporate bankruptcy and fucking everyone over.

Or has he been caught by the Feds for money laundering? And in an agreement to turn states evidence against everyone else involved, he gets to go under the witness protection program.

Oh, the possibilities...

The fact he asked all the PPT guys to hand him over information about their customers is concerning.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:39:19 AM

Oh, the possibilities...

The Feds likely wouldn't care about the lenders that Pirate scammed. They would want his clients, the ones he's actually laundering money for.

Unless you're implying that he's laundering money for the PPT clients and if turning over that info?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 05:41:03 AM

This may or may not be relative, but I thought I would share it nonetheless just in case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.msg1142111#msg1142111

Honestly, I'm not spreading fud (or is it FUD?).

~Bruno~
sadpandatech

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:43:06 AM

Oh, the possibilities...

ur a cheese hole. ;p

Corporate Chapter 7 is not a get out of debt free card.
".....Bondholders, and other unsecured creditors, will be notified of the Chapter 7, and should file a claim in case there's money left for them to receive a payment."

and the second one is just plane corny. If the feds were looking for those involved in illegal laundering, they would be going in the wrong direction by screwing with unwitting bond holders..

The fact he asked all the PPT guys to hand him over information about their customers is concerning.

very...

This may or may not be relative, but I thought I would share it nonetheless just in case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.msg1142111#msg1142111

~Bruno~

Hmm, odd you bring him up. I did note something interesting when tracing some coins that went into BS&T deposit addresses today. Some of them were being mixed with freshly minted coins that had NOT moved since being minted about block 45,### and other similarly old ones from fresh mint blocks. All with 0 fees moved any place either, ofc.

DO please share what you feel is the connective tissue between pizza man and pirate though?

- GA

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:44:37 AM

Oh, the possibilities...

BS&T doesn't appear to be incorporated so it would likely be personal bankruptcy.  I don't know what the implications for that would be under Texas law and whether he'd still be able to act in any management capacity regarding GPUMax.

It's very odd that he - personally - wants the details of pass-through users.  

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:47:04 AM

Ok, I'm not allowed to say "subbed"... so I'll say "interesting" instead.

Interesting.
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:48:37 AM

Bitlane (Canada) 0%

Aye, there is always a lot to consider in such unknown situations where there is some possiblity of legal proceedings being involved. Strangely, Pirate only asked for an internet handle and BTC address from lenders of the pass throughs and no other info. yet...

Would be nice to know what he is up to. Hopefully for their sakes, the whales involved are doing more than just being quiet about the matter. ;p

That is what I suspected. In that case it could be 30% of all interest paid by Bitcoin Savings and Trust even interest paid to US persons unless pirateat40 can establish that a lower rate applies because either the person that received the interest is a US person or is in a treaty country.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 06:00:00 AM

Unless you're implying that he's laundering money for the PPT clients and if turning over that info?

I'm saying that the Feds could try and claim they are and make them prove they aren't to get their money back. You are guilty until you are proven innocent with forfeiture laws. How many depositors/creditors/whateverthefucktheywanttocallthemselves are willing to give up their anonymity to fight it? Not to mention if they want to try the whole tax evasion thing too.

Maybe this was his plan all along: to get caught. Meanwhile he's been loading Zero Halliburton cases up with bullion bought with  a percentage of the BTC and putting them in storage units across the country...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 06:05:12 AM

Oh, the possibilities...

ur a cheese hole. ;p

Corporate Chapter 7 is not a get out of debt free card.
".....Bondholders, and other unsecured creditors, will be notified of the Chapter 7, and should file a claim in case there's money left for them to receive a payment."

and the second one is just plane corny. If the feds were looking for those involved in illegal laundering, they would be going in the wrong direction by screwing with unwitting bond holders..

very...

~Bruno~

Hmm, odd you bring him up. I did note something interesting when tracing some coins that went into BS&T deposit addresses today. Some of them were being mixed with freshly minted coins that had NOT moved since being minted about block 45,### and other similarly old ones from fresh mint blocks. All with 0 fees moved any place either, ofc.

DO please share what you feel is the connective tissue between pizza man and pirate though?

Since you asked nicely, and I like you, I'll offer up the link for everybody here, then PM you more details. If this pans out (another pun not intended), I expect a BlowBob from somebody--anybody--because my neck hurts.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011004231213/http://heliacal.com/contact.html (only one of those numbers is searchable)

For those who have access to the number, rearrange the following number: 46831

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: