Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BootstrapCoinDev is a scammer / fraud  (Read 4025 times)
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:47:36 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 01:50:28 PM by micky123

Hi All,

Just want to report that the bootstrap coindev is a scammer. He scammed me of my legitimate winnings of 0.33 BTC just because i kept questioning him on his delayed payments. he publicly states that he will not pay my due which is totally un-acceptable by me.

You can check the thread of the giveaway here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018857.0

This is how it went down. There were 3 winners of this competition (well, actually 2 but i agreed to share the prize with the 3rd person).

1) Dev promises payment on 23rd April, which never happens, i question him by PM, but no reply to my PM.
2) After a lot of prodding and follow up posts by me and the fellow winners and other community members, Dev finally announces that once his coin is stable, he will make the payout.
3) Coin stays perfectly stable by 28th of April, but no payout, i again question his intentions on the thread. He also mentions on his thread that we will be paid by the end of the month, so i patiently wait till today.
4) I post on his thread giving him fair warning that i will have to report him for not paying if the payouts are not made by end of the day today as a heads-up, i case he forgets!
5) Today he makes payment to the other two winners and threatens that he will report me to the mods! Wow, now that is un-believable!

I find this highly irresponsible by the dev that he penalizes me for raising a legitimate concern and would request the community to boycott him and his coin. How on earth do you expect to trust a character like this, who penalizes you because you ask for what is legitimately yours and for which he has failed to payout multiple times according to his promise?

I would request all to look into the validity of my case and support me please as this is a grave injustice done by the dev. If you need proofs of all discussions, you can see the thread and i can also post his PM here for all to see.  Undecided Cry

Edit: This is the thread where he declines paying me my due:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009434.msg11243401#msg11243401

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:22:35 PM

if you're aware of anything you say and do, you'll be able to recognize when your actions bother or anger someone else & u need then to change ur persistent behavior and begin learning self-control & respecting others
u did not handle ur position with care, and today did reinforce the inappropriate behavior rather than show a lil bit patience
i'm suggesting u get a work, girl, take a fresh breath & listen to some relaxing tracks
u got zero i.e nothing
i won't further return to the delusion topics like this one
cheers

Allen
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:25:55 PM

You cant get mad at anything that was meant for you to get for free!
Just my personal opinion Smiley

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:31:12 PM

yeah,

I suppose so but don't you think its gross injustice on the part of the dev? If you care to read the thread you will find that several members kept asking about the payment due to us and he never responded. The reason he paid was because he got upset with me persisting about a LEGIT PAYMENT that was due to us! Like i said on his thread, if i did not persist, he would have never made the payments at all and would have got away with it.

I refuse to even quote him as he is clearly a gutter-rat looking at his replies. I have been very civil in all my posts and see how he replies! Wow!

Sarthak

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:36:52 PM

yeah,

I suppose so but don't you think its gross injustice on the part of the dev? If you care to read the thread you will find that several members kept asking about the payment due to us and he never responded. The reason he paid was because he got upset with me persisting about a LEGIT PAYMENT that was due to us! Like i said on his thread, if i did not persist, he would have never made the payments at all and would have got away with it.

I refuse to even quote him as he is clearly a gutter-rat looking at his replies. I have been very civil in all my posts and see how he replies! Wow!

Anyways, he must have sent you the prize! Questioning is your right and he mustn't be irritated when its his own mistake! Really, he didn't seem that professional in this matter! He might still prove himself legit by paying you now because the excuse he is providing really makes no sense! And the topic mustn't include "scammer" because you have never done any trade with him! Good luck Smiley

micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:43:48 PM

yeah,

Anyways, he must have sent you the prize! Questioning is your right and he mustn't be irritated when its his own mistake! Really, he didn't seem that professional in this matter! He might still prove himself legit by paying you now because the excuse he is providing really makes no sense! And the topic mustn't include "scammer" because you have never done any trade with him! Good luck Smiley

Well,

he is clearly not going to pay me, as you can see... he has paid out the other two winners 0.5 BTC each. He is clearly not one to compromise and make his wrong into right and oh yeah, he is also not professional. I ask to be treated with basic respect, which i have clearly done in all my posts to him, but i don't get even respect back from this arrogant person! Well, as i understand, he was supposed to pay me 0.33 BTC and has scammed me by not making the payment as he should have. I have PM'd the other two winners to see if we can work out a deal but i am yet to hear from them. Lets see, i was wiling to let the matter lie, but this arrogant dev is posting nonsense about me, so i will see this through till the end!

truongs

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:59:24 PM

Something similar happened to me. But it was money I deposited and won at roulette at paycoinpoker. The owner got mad I won too much and started accusing me of scam, tried lying and making excuses. So Unprofessional these people.  Just honor what you promise.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:37:21 PM

if you're aware of anything you say and do, you'll be able to recognize when your actions bother or anger someone else & u need then to change ur persistent behavior and begin learning self-control & respecting others
u did not handle ur position with care, and today did reinforce the inappropriate behavior rather than show a lil bit patience
i'm suggesting u get a work, girl, take a fresh breath & listen to some relaxing tracks
u got zero i.e nothing

You offered prizes presumably in an attempt to gain attention for your coin.

Then you didn't pay out the prizes, because one of the winners complained that you didn't pay out the prizes, and that "bothered" you?

Maybe u need to change ur behavior.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:27:02 PM

u got zero i.e nothing

Then you didn't pay out the prizes, because one of the winners complained that you didn't pay out the prizes, and that "bothered" you?

I think he payed already. Just a little late for some peoples standards i guess.
But in the mean time he fixed the blockchain and made it stable.
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:56:21 PM

u got zero i.e nothing

I think he payed already. Just a little late for some peoples standards i guess.
But in the mean time he fixed the blockchain and made it stable.

Oh yeah, he paid is it? Open your eyes and read the thread properly please!

Ah, finally a respected voice speaks about this arrogant dev (thanks dooglus). This dev and his band of minions were almost about to post full blame on me on his other thread. People like the one above, who clearly cannot read OR did not take the time to read the thread correctly need to buckle up if they are buying into this guys coin who will one day turn around and say "The blockchain does not work, so? I don't care if you keep asking me to fix it, i will kick you off my thread!" LOL. I guess this is what his minions deserve anyway. Birds of a feather flock together!

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:46:38 AM

u got zero i.e nothing

HuhHuhHuh??
what's ur agenda? so after i've sent my own monies i.e promised 1 BTC bounty to random persons on the internet i.e winners someone named dooglus comes & leaves me negative trust?
is that supposed to be a joke? do u know me? give me any particular reason why would someone one the forums occasionally leave another member a negative trust?
is everything alright with u? what's the motivation? did u even read the thread? r u a shill lol?
u should immediately remove the negative feedback and explain to me right now what does that mean
else u will be reported for false allegations within seconds
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:01:42 AM

HuhHuhHuh??
what's ur agenda? so after i've sent my own monies i.e promised 1 BTC bounty to random persons on the internet i.e winners someone named dooglus comes & leaves me negative trust?
is that supposed to be a joke? do u know me? give me any particular reason why would someone one the forums occasionally leave another member a negative trust?
is everything alright with u? what's the motivation? did u even read the thread? r u a shill lol?
u should immediately remove the negative feedback and explain to me right now what does that mean

I left you negative feedback because you ran a competition and failed to pay one of the winners. I think my feedback makes that clear.

To answer your questions:

I have no agenda. If I have misunderstood anything, please help me understand. As I understood it the competition was meant to pay out the players who won, not "random persons". It's not meant to be a joke. People leave each other negative trust when they see them acting in a way that appears untrustworthy. Everything's fine with me. My motivation is to correctly identify people who break their word, so that others can be warned. I read lots of threads. Which one are you asking about? I'm not a shill.

I think that should clear everything up. If you would like me to review my trust feedback of you, maybe you could address the points brought up in this thread's OP here.

Note how I replied to you. Reasonably. Seeking resolution. Answering questions.

I could have just said:

cheers

but that would be kind of a dick move, wouldn't it?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:21:24 AM

So I took some screenshots of the contest thread to back up and explain my position. I couldn't quote them since you appear to have locked the thread. The images link to the individual posts, assuming they don't get deleted.

1 of 3, in which you promise a prize to whoever guesses closest:

2 of 3, in which you announce the winners, and they agree to split the prize as you suggested:

3 of 3, in which you confirm the winners and their prizes:

Needless to say, it's a week later, you didn't pay micky123, and have rudely stated that you have no intention of doing so.

I hope this makes my position clearer, and explains why I wouldn't trust you in the future, and why I would recommend others not to trust you either.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:25:20 AM

Again, I can't quote because you now seem to have locked your other thread too, but you appear to be threatening OP, and confirming again that you intend to renege on your deal.

Your whole post is a great example of how you deal with people so I'll include a screenshot of it in its entirety. People following the link from my trust feedback will be able to judge for themselves whether they want to be on the receiving end of such abuse:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:54:29 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 08:06:00 AM by micky123

Thank you for sticking up for me dooglus. You just need to look at the negative feedback posted by the dev to understand what a low life he really is. Calling me such names even though I have been treating him with respect all along. I dont think he understands the meaning of being civil. In light of the horrible feedback and his personal attack on me through his feedback. I would request for one of the admins to ban him as he is clearly not worth being on this amazing forum. I need more community support. Thanks to all who understand my position. This has caused me a lot of mental agony and i may take a break from the forum for a couple of days. Edit: rofl he closed both the threads as he is clearly losing support over this issue. If he is not guilty, why would he close his thread? All his supporters including the numb nuts hrt needs to just see the negative feedback he posted on my account to understand this mentally sick dev. He claimed he was not going to reply to my posts but he still does!! Why? Clearly when someone is guilty they try to find ways and means to justify themselves and this is the stage he is in atm. At this point the btc does not interest me anymore. I pray for the dev sick mind to be healed.

duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:02:39 AM

u got zero i.e nothing

HuhHuhHuh??
you probably deserved it from the stuff I read, seems like you did
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:44:45 AM

Wow, this thread is an impressive massacre of the English language.

I like how this "dev" has now set a 7 BTC sell order at 495 sats (surely its his?) and is on the locked thread, saying his BTC is transferring and he will eat that wall any minute. 

Buy that wall before its too late!

Grin

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:10:07 AM

Wow, this thread is an impressive massacre of the English language.

I like how this "dev" has now set a 7 BTC sell order at 495 sats (surely its his?) and is on the locked thread, saying his BTC is transferring and he will eat that wall any minute. 

Buy that wall before its too late!

Grin

Let me reiterate what I have been saying about this issue. I am not sure if the coin is a scam, however the way the dev treats people is not right and there is no guarantee that he will be civil in case people invest in his coin and ask questions about it later, if he can be so abusive to a person who never once lost his cool during these interactions, then you have to wonder if that person is capable of running a coin. A person who has the arrogance to question an upstanding scam busting member of this community and with the same trademark arrogance to threaten the said member surely does not deserve a place on this forum. Thanks for taking the time to read the saga.

digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:02:33 PM

BSP Dev lost all credibility when he acted like a child in his reponse to Micky123

He is the kind of knob that needs to be nuked from this forum and the whole crypto scene
Sarthak

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:53:28 PM

It wasn't late to pay him when I told him to pay micky but NO! He wants to prove that he isn't trustworthy along with his coin!
There was no reason to disrespect micky and there was  time left to pay micky and there is still time left until some investor sees this thread and says "Oh! Another Scammer" and no one invests!

Think well Dev 0.33BTC might cost you a lot more in the future Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: