Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BespokeServicesLTD Banned. Why?  (Read 1342 times)
TinfoilTrust (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:47:33 PM

Selling Bitcointalk Trust is not against the forum policy, and yet BespokeServicesLTD was banned.
Explain this shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:07:01 PM

Same reason you always get banned, ban evasion and trolling.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:08:14 PM

Lol. Why am I not surprised to see this?
TinfoilTrust (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:14:51 PM

You're mistaken.
How about some evidence?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:21:25 PM

You're mistaken.
How about some evidence?

I have painstakingly collected all the evidence and hidden it in various portions of the following video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DmHGYy_xk

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
TinfoilTrust (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:30:22 PM

You're mistaken.
How about some evidence?

I have painstakingly collected all the evidence and hidden it in various portions of the following video.

Stop being coy and say it in words. Not following any off-site links from you.
Xian01
Legendary

Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:00:40 PM

You're mistaken.
How about some evidence?
Stop being coy and say it in words. Not following any off-site links from you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ#t=43s

Here's a more specific link that should help you.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:20:15 PM

I dont really think the administrator of the site has to prove that someone was banned for ban evasion/trolling. How happy would you be if you were banned, some guy asked why and your IP information was released?
sfkhsfhk

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:58:26 PM

I dont really think the administrator of the site has to prove that someone was banned for ban evasion/trolling. How happy would you be if you were banned, some guy asked why and your IP information was released?

So is that the story of the day, you got my IP? Please post it, would love to find out what it is myself Smiley

http://s18.postimg.org/yrz6olcw9/Capture.png
For the not-so-quick:
>TOR
>PROXY

GG bro, try again.
BTW, what's my main account?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:05:28 PM

So is that the story of the day, you got my IP? Please post it, would love to find out what it is myself Smiley

For the not-so-quick:
>TOR
>PROXY

GG bro, try again.
BTW, what's my main account?

I think you should pay attention, because you are only free to ask why you were banned? So I think you cannot post freely here in the meta section (or it will be considered 'ban evasion').
sfkhsfhk

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:15:45 PM

[...]
I think you should pay attention, because you are only free to ask why you were banned? So I think you cannot post freely here in the meta section (or it will be considered 'ban evasion').

Unless Salty is simply taunting me with his question, I assume he expects an answer.

And if you, my new friend, learn to STFU & stop padding your post count with meaningless drivel that you neither understand nor is any of your fucking business, that'd be real nice.

Not interested in your interpretation of the unofficial unrules that mods may or may not follow, depending on how fancy strikes them Smiley
Gomer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:20:21 PM

[...]

Unless Salty is simply taunting me with his question, I assume he expects an answer.

And if you, my new friend, learn to STFU & stop padding your post count with meaningless drivel that you neither understand nor is any of your fucking business, that'd be real nice.

Not interested in your interpretation of the unofficial unrules that mods may or may not follow, depending on how fancy strikes them Smiley

and if you learned to STFU and stop posting period with all of your meaningless drivel I'm sure people would appreciate that also.

Maybe you can start selling tinfoil ban-hammers.  I hear there are no forum rules against that either, but I'm sure you'll find a way to figure out how to get banned for that also, then I figure you'll turn around and blame everyone else in that little whiny way you have.

here's a clue:  It's not them, it's you.
sfkhsfhk

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:03:57 PM

Gomer: There's no delicious cock for you here, you're wasting your time Undecided
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:44:59 PM

Admins set the rules, Moderators enforce the rules, if an Admin says you are banned for saying hello more than once, thats how it is, its not like a triggerhappy moderator did it. Badbear already answered your question as to why you were banned. If the rules are unjust by the Admin's doing, people will leave. Create your own forum and set whatever rules you like, enforce them how you wish, etc.

You nor your alts are allowed to post here anymore. Feel free to browse though! If you want to come back, sit out for a month or so, and request that the ban be lifted. Further ban evasion decreases your chances of being allowed back in.
Gomer

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:09:52 PM

Gomer: There's no delicious cock for you here, you're wasting your time Undecided

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  buh-bye troll-boy.

Come back and cry again sometime.
Buttercop

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:20:25 PM

Admins set the rules, Moderators enforce the rules, if an Admin says you are banned for saying hello more than once, thats how it is, its not like a triggerhappy moderator did it. Badbear already answered your question as to why you were banned. If the rules are unjust by the Admin's doing, people will leave. Create your own forum and set whatever rules you like, enforce them how you wish, etc.

You nor your alts are allowed to post here anymore. Feel free to browse though! If you want to come back, sit out for a month or so, and request that the ban be lifted. Further ban evasion decreases your chances of being allowed back in.

1. My main account is not banned, nor was it ever, nor will it ever be. You've tripped over one of your "unenforceable rules" - you ban one alt, 10 more will be made in its place.
If I wanted to get real racy, I'd buy myself some senior accounts from your buttbuddy Quickseller, but I don't want to feed the rats. Yet.

2. There are no rules, so what you meant to say is "whatever BadBear tells me, I do, like the mindless scruffy that I am." Don't give half of a flying fuck how many times you & BadBear ban throwaway accounts, actually starting to enjoy this MMRPG.

3. No. BadBear didn't answer my question. Don't know who he thinks I am - he just tried to rickroll me.

4. When your weakass apologia re. inane forum policies fails you, you tell me to "start [my] own forum?" How about no, fuck you?

This IS my own forum.
YOU let it go to shit.
I'm gonna fix it.

Have I addressed all of your concerns?

@Gomer: No tasty D for U, stop begging.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:13:27 PM

1. My main account is not banned, nor was it ever, nor will it ever be. You've tripped over one of your "unenforceable rules" - you ban one alt, 10 more will be made in its place.
If I wanted to get real racy, I'd buy myself some senior accounts from your buttbuddy Quickseller, but I don't want to feed the rats. Yet.

2. There are no rules, so what you meant to say is "whatever BadBear tells me, I do, like the mindless scruffy that I am." Don't give half of a flying fuck how many times you & BadBear ban throwaway accounts, actually starting to enjoy this MMRPG.

3. No. BadBear didn't answer my question. Don't know who he thinks I am - he just tried to rickroll me.

4. When your weakass apologia re. inane forum policies fails you, you tell me to "start [my] own forum?" How about no, fuck you?

This IS my own forum.
YOU let it go to shit.
I'm gonna fix it.

Have I addressed all of your concerns?

@Gomer: No tasty D for U, stop begging.

Looks like you were answered. It is not your forum, its owned by individuals who provide it for the community. If you are disruptive, then you are kicked out. You are right, you can just keep making accounts if you wish, all it takes is a click to ban them. Not to mention the fees that you have to pay will start accumulating after a few hundred accounts. You are welcome to go buy some senior accounts, though I would think that would be far more expensive than just paying the tor tax fees though.

Again, go make your own forum, the lack of rallying support for you means that people don't want you "fixing" it for them. I don't see how spam is helping though.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:23:56 AM

Why are you so desperate for attention? Are you happy that you're wasting so much time and energy evading bans and trying to bend rules on a Bitcoin forum?

What are you even doing with your life?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:38:05 AM

What are you even doing with your life?

Yeah!  Do you even lift, bro???

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: