Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Marital Rape a Crime?  (Read 5027 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:53:09 PM

A rape is a rape, marriage has nothing to do with it.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:02:13 PM

A rape is a rape, marriage has nothing to do with it.

Exactly my thoughts. If a woman is saying 'no' it means just that, just break the Marriage if you're not satisfied with your married sexual life, instead of forcing yourself on her.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:27:49 PM

Maybe in some parts of the world.
Times are changing. Public opinion might make laws change.
i care nothing for public opinion or man made laws. marriage means the woman submitting to the man, end of story.

You're an imbecile.
thousands of years of history of every race religion and culture on my side, a century of judeo bolshevik feminism on yours

serve honour and OBEY rape within marriage is a contradiction in terms

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:35:46 PM

thousands of years of history of every race religion and culture on my side, a century of judeo bolshevik feminism on yours

Things change, honey.

Just to prove a point I like to track people like you down, marry them and then tickle them up and down all night long whether they give me their consent or not.

Call me.

XxxxXX
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 06:54:16 PM

Maybe in some parts of the world.
Times are changing. Public opinion might make laws change.
i care nothing for public opinion or man made laws. marriage means the woman submitting to the man, end of story.

You're an imbecile.

It's thousands of years of brainwashing and intimidation, unfortunately however refined you think you are at it the fear wears off eventually and people eventually stand up for themselves.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:01:15 PM

It's thousands of years of brainwashing and intimidation, unfortunately however refined you think you are at it the fear wears off eventually and people eventually stand up for themselves.
and we're no better off for it

this is what your standing up to the law of nature and tradition has brought us

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:13:45 PM

I love how you chose two incredibly ridiculous stereotypes to make your point, you really are a dumbass.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:29:54 PM

I love how you chose two incredibly ridiculous stereotypes to make your point, you really are a dumbass.

Naw. I think it's nice. I'll guess that he switches between masturbating between the two depending on whether he raped his wife that night or not.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:50:54 PM

if only they were ridiculous, our below replacement birthrate levels say different, this is what the egalitarian jew indoctrinated pussified modern man has led our civilisation to, better face up to it, how does it feel to wake up every morning look in the mirror and see this beta coward staring back at you

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:15:21 AM

as common as breathing....? That would suck so much. Can you imagine having to defend women as frequently as you breathe? It'd be like being Captain Kirk in tOS, but you wouldn't even have time for them to repay the favor. -UNLESS THE WOMEN USE BITCOIN AND SCAN CAPTAIN KIRK'S URI TATTOO! obviously
Nick Markus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:59:03 AM

Marriages have become a joke when men think women are an item they bought from a shop and they can treat them anyhow they like.  

Marriage has always been a fucking joke, I didn't think too badly of it when I was younger but of course the more I learned about it the more I began to hate and despise the whole concept, one way or another, it's not about being in a relationship, it's about one person enforcing their will over the other ( That goes for women as well as men ) so no wonder a huge percentage of marriages end badly now.

If there are couple out there that have managed to avoid the shit that goes with marriage then good on them, but I'll be avoiding it like the plague.

Marriage is definitely not a joke, but it has been rounded up in a mushi act by all "eternal love" books and romantic art. What marriage is planned to be is an economic union and to guarantee the rights of each side in the family. If the husband and wife love each other - great, if not - well there can never be a full happiness. Cheesy 
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:49:15 AM

Marriages have become a joke when men think women are an item they bought from a shop and they can treat them anyhow they like.  

Marriage has always been a fucking joke, I didn't think too badly of it when I was younger but of course the more I learned about it the more I began to hate and despise the whole concept, one way or another, it's not about being in a relationship, it's about one person enforcing their will over the other ( That goes for women as well as men ) so no wonder a huge percentage of marriages end badly now.

If there are couple out there that have managed to avoid the shit that goes with marriage then good on them, but I'll be avoiding it like the plague.

Marriage is definitely not a joke, but it has been rounded up in a mushi act by all "eternal love" books and romantic art. What marriage is planned to be is an economic union and to guarantee the rights of each side in the family. If the husband and wife love each other - great, if not - well there can never be a full happiness. Cheesy 

The idea of romantic love in marriage is an extremely recent arrival. Now everyone can have independence if they want it, that's the main reason people go into it.

The concept of my financial future and the very shelter over my head entirely depending on the way someone who is a stranger at present 'feels' about me means I won't ever be going down that particular road.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 12:28:34 PM

Marriage is not a joke but men are making it a joke these days by getting married to a woman and thinking they own her. The marriages that used to be a lifetime commitment earlier does not even make sense these days. Whether love or arranged marriages, it is necessary for both the partners to respect and trust each other rather than be deeply in love. These days people believe in trial and error and then such cases of marital rape and assault are revealed.

There are so many celebrities as well who have been victims of such crime and they come out with it while some hide it just to save the marriage. It's not a sacred relationship that you need to stick to it just for the sake of being in a legal relationship and the man takes advantage of this helplessness.

vvikkass

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:34:53 PM

Admit it that you're a gay.

End of conversation.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 12:49:42 PM

LOL! More like you're gay for wanting to be in a sexless and loveless relationship in the first place Tongue

Gotta love religious logic.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:55:30 PM

End of conversation.

If being gay means that you don't end up homeless, destitute and cut off from your children after your dream marriage fails then count me in as gay as fuck too.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:57:04 PM

End of conversation.

If being gay means that you don't end up homeless, destitute and cut off from your children after your dream marriage fails then count me in as gay as fuck too.

Do same-sex marriage partners stay together after marital rape?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:00:00 PM

Aw, she just wanted more kids. That's why she raped her husband.

[He's 87, and works the docks. But they have so many kids already that he had to take a second job tending bar. Of course, she raped him in his sleep.]

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:12:49 PM

End of conversation.

What, are you going to adopt?    Grin

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

What, are you going to adopt?    Grin

I've gotten this far in life without wanting offspring for one single second. I think I'm good to go the distance now. There's enough people in the world already. I'll give my replacement ticket to those who actually want to do it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: