Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED  (Read 27073 times)
MakingBubbles (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:01:45 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 05:12:23 PM by MakingBubbles

im also revisiting the idea of masternodes but it will not work like u think more info will be released on this....

Masternodes would be a good idea to spark some more interest in the coin Smiley could potentially get alot more investors interested into this HUGE project

i was holding off on this but i'll give a little info...... because we want the rewards system to be fair there will be two ways to produce network credits 1 will be staking bubble (this will be the masternode) the other will be by doing computations on the network like you will be rewarded when your worker completes a task.. the worker reward will be  the money paid by the user to get the work done....the stake reward is how currency is minted into the supply .   so  by these means we hope that we will be the fastest and cheapest supercomputer in the world (the cost of running the network will subsidized by the minting of currency)  this will give us a huge advantage over our competitors  because they will have huge costs where we will just have huge rewards (assuming we have customers to use the supercomputer) 

*Link Removed*
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:38:51 PM

Thank you very much for your update and explanation.
Is there a set time for inflation reduction?
It is mentioned in op that pos rewards will be reduced..Smiley

Happy staking Smiley

im also revisiting the idea of masternodes but it will not work like u think more info will be released on this....

Masternodes would be a good idea to spark some more interest in the coin Smiley could potentially get alot more investors interested into this HUGE project

i was holding off on this but i'll give a little info...... because we want the rewards system to be fair there will be two ways to produce network credits 1 will be staking bubble (this will be the masternode) the other will be by doing computations on the network like you will be rewarded when your worker completes a task.. the worker reward will be  the money paid by the user to get the work done....the stake reward is how currency is minted into the supply .   so  by these means we hope that we will be the fastest and cheapest supercomputer in the world (the cost of running the network will subsidized by the minting of currency)  this will give us a huge advantage over our competitors  because they will have huge costs where we will just have huge rewards (assuming we have customers to use the supercomputer) 

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
MakingBubbles (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:46:36 PM

Thank you very much for your update and explanation.
Is there a set time for inflation reduction?
It is mentioned in op that pos rewards will be reduced..Smiley

Happy staking Smiley

we are working on cosmetic features for the wallet and op when those are finished we will update them both with a change in the subsidy

thank you

*Link Removed*
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:46:56 AM

wats the news here?
Why would I want to invest.
GO>
styn234

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:01:07 PM

After sell of 5% of the coin on a low price, the dev is suddenly active.
I just know the dev wants to keep the price low so he can collect, and then dump.
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

After sell of 5% of the coin on a low price, the dev is suddenly active.
I just know the dev wants to keep the price low so he can collect, and then dump.
Very suspicious to say the least. Anyways, I will no longer bother posting in this thread.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:06:34 PM

Def accumulation going on

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Pva0046

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:53:40 PM

DEV, need a different market! Bittrex? Cryptsy?
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:29:46 PM

Main ANN has a link for free coin giveaway.
I don't see BUB listed. Probably should be remover from the ANN
dragontail

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:42:32 PM

any news/update regarding your progress..
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:28:45 AM

Main ANN has a link for free coin giveaway.
I don't see BUB listed. Probably should be remover from the ANN

Yeah, the giveaway has stopped at least a week ago... But it did exists, i got myself 3 BUB back then

dragontail

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:17:55 PM

where is the dev?
dukester99

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:48:21 PM

Any word on anything? I have a pile of useless new coins I mined over the last few months that have done nothing!
I am sticking with the older more solid coins for now.

where is the dev?
dragontail

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:21:41 PM

Any word on anything? I have a pile of useless new coins I mined over the last few months that have done nothing!
I am sticking with the older more solid coins for now.

where is the dev?

Trying to get in touch with him.

This was the last time when Dev was active:
Last Active:   June 25, 2015, 03:27:19 PM
altcoinhosting

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:46:55 AM

My wallet doesn't even synchronise anymore... I feel bad for investing 0.05BTC in this one  Sad

dukester99

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:55:36 PM

My wallet works good. Staking nicely. Is it to soon to mention a community takeover on this coin?
What would it take for the dev to post something, anything? Been almost a month now

My wallet doesn't even synchronise anymore... I feel bad for investing 0.05BTC in this one  Sad
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:17:28 PM

I think this is Mick's scam coin
altcoinhosting

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:18:30 PM

My wallet works good. Staking nicely. Is it to soon to mention a community takeover on this coin?
What would it take for the dev to post something, anything? Been almost a month now

It's never to soon to suggest a community takeover Wink

dukester99

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:30:08 AM

I declare community take over! Why not, wallet working good and staking nicely

altcoinhosting

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:04:02 AM

I declare community take over! Why not, wallet working good and staking nicely

Smiley
I'm afraid we do need a good dev for a community takeover... I have some basic coding skills in C, but not merely enough to maintain an altcoin...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: