Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
BauldersGate

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:24:08 PM

It does not matter that the dev stole some coin, it been said many time by others that Icelanders don't know about btctalk. I won't be much on for next month to follow this thread but I advise everyone not to sell coins cheap. I have built up close to 1% of the total supply just by trading and will sell in small quantity when time is right not to crash market. Good luck to team if it fails I don't care if it succeeds I make some extra money and become rich off teams hard work. bye for now.

How much of the premine got distributed to Icelanders and how much did the dev steal?
As far as i know no premine was stolen, there are some that question about 40k in many small transactions. This has been explained but still some believe this to be the amount.

In the link below you can examine the transactions from the airdrop, amount and the rest of the premine that was burned (about 5.4 million)
http://blockexplorer.auroracoin.eu/chain/AuroraCoin

I think the person responsible for coin now was part of the coin creation. Highly intelligent person who put everything in motion, once a team had been made the premine was destroyed which was perfect timing. The creator of the coin like others have said was not from Iceland but someone from Iceland was used as a puppet.
So I think this coin is going to go places because of the thought behind it but it's clear if it wasn't for the 1 million held by 3 people in the foundation foreigners would own 90% of the coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:25:12 PM

QUOTE:

"My name is Pétur Árnason and I'm one of the founders of the Auroracoin foundation and am a part of the new dev team.

I want to state this now so we are all clear on this.

We are not trying to hype the coin nor get any of you here to buy the coin. We are taking over this project because we believe in it's potential here in Iceland and we will be working towards that goal not to get a few traders on BCT to buy a few coins. So I think I can't make it more plan than this. Do not buy the coin if you are not from Iceland. If you are however and you have your doubt's then you can send me a PM here or at auroraspjall.is and I would be more than willing to meet you face to face to discuss what we are doing here and why.

If you are however interested in this project and it's potential, then feel free to join us in this experiment and help us get this coin adopted by the Icelandic public. We are a determined group that fully understand that this project will take some years of dedication before it can be called a success and all of us are ready to take on that work.

If you are asking why then it's because of Auroracoins huge distribution in Iceland. I think most here don't realise what that means. This coin has more chance of getting public adoption in the next years than any coin around, including Bitcoin. That is for two reasons and for those who are interested, I'll explain.

First is Iceland.
Iceland has all the perfect conditions to adopt a cryptocurrency.
We had a crash here in 2008 that is the result of the flawed monetary system we have today and people here are unhappy with this system and are still angry at the system.
People here know that the króna is a zombie currency that has been inflated many times beyond it's capacity and they know it will fail again.
Iceland has capital control in place which greatly limits the foreign currency that the public can get.
We have a very high rate of technology adoption in Iceland and one of the highest Internet usage per capita in the world.

The second being the success of the first airdrop stage.
There were claims for over 10% of the nation and there are still over 20.000 of these that are still holding their original claims. No matter how you put it the exposure Auroracoin got in Iceland at that time is unparallelled anywhere in the world. In no other country in the world does as high percentage of the public been exposed to a cryptocurrency and nowhere else do more people own a cryptocurrency. The amount of claims does not even come close to showing the the amount of exposure the coin got here at this time. This is what makes Auroracoin special and is far more valuable than any market cap can tell you.

What this all means is that Iceland is the perfect environment to get people to adopt a cryptocurrency. If we succeed in that all of the crypto community will benefit from it as Auroracoin would hit all the possible obstacles on the way, be it social, legal or technical. It would demonstrate all the benefits and disadvantage of cryptocurrency adoption which other coins can learn from. Auroracoins adoption in Iceland would be a small scale simulation of how adoption would likely play out in larger economy's and it would benefit our crypto community as a whole.

This is why we dedicate ourselves to this project. Our goal is general adoption of cryptocurrencies in general, not just Auroracoins.

So just to be clear on this. If you are not from Iceland, do not buy the coin. There is a plethora of other coins out there much better for general trading."

I love this.

May I challenge you on this sir

1. The foundation is 75% non icelandic
2. Foreign investors only create more incentive for Icelanders to usE it, not dump it
3. You have no proof that most of the coin is distributed to foreigners
4. Most of The coin is most likely distributed to Icelanders.
5. If you won't hype the coin then I will: aurora is the god of dawn and " opens the gates" for Apollo. Auroracoin will open the gates to a new dawn for the world!

1. The foundation is 100% Icelandic. Are you confusing the foundation with the dev team?

2. Is this related to the statement that you should not buy the coin if you are not Icelandic?
If so then no offence meant. I just waned to make it clear that we are not here to try to hype the coin for a quick gain for ourselves like some are claiming. If you want to invest in the coin go for it, it will most definitely help strengthen the coin but just be clear on the fact that nobody here is trying to trick you into investing in the coin nor promising you any profits.

3. I have never stated anywhere that most of the coin is distributed to foreigners. Actually I believe the opposite, though some foreigners might hold some large bags. If Auroracoin gets good adoption in Iceland and the price gets right, those coins will find their way back to Iceland one way or another and so what if those bagholders made some profits on it. Good for them. That doesn't mean that the Icelanders who will buy these coins from them are loosing something.

4. Like I just stated above.

5. I'm not sure how to respond to this but I'll try. Promoting something and hyping it is not the same thing. Promoting something is raising awareness on a particular thing but hyping is to get people over excited for something. So like I said, we will not be hyping the coin as that involves getting people so excited that they take a decision without clear thinking or full disclosure of facts behind the decision they are making but we will promote it to the public of Iceland. Both benefits and disadvantages will be made clear for people so they can take an educated decision to use it or not.

Does that answer your questions?
If not or you have any others then just shoot away and I'll do my best to answer.
BauldersGate

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:30:38 PM

3. I have never stated anywhere that most of the coin is distributed to foreigners. Actually I believe the opposite, though some foreigners might hold some large bags. If Auroracoin gets good adoption in Iceland and the price gets right, those coins will find their way back to Iceland one way or another and so what if those bagholders made some profits on it. Good for them. That doesn't mean that the Icelanders who will buy these coins from them are loosing something.

Lets not kid ourselves on this point. Foreigners do hold most of the coins. The team is made up of foreigners except for the foundation and I doubt they doing all this work if they hold less then 10 000 coins each.
Kenchanyu, Biomike , LTEX must have over 1 million between them.

I still think this coin is going to be a great success but be real on this point.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:57:07 PM

I have a handful of AUR - I paid for it, and I wish I can help AUR team reaching it's target. If every person holding some AUR would help in any way, we would not fear dumping - because what have been difficult to build is not dumped away freely, believe me !

I think that if this project succeed, as Pétur says, AUR will be drained into Iceland. Meanwhile, I'm sure AUR team will enjoy our help, foreigners or not. This project, to me, is bigger than this island full of vikings. Let's get this to another level - we endured enought sad story in crypto, it's time to be part of the feelgood story of 2015.

rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:20:08 PM

I love both sides of AUR. No matter what side I choose, I win. And you know why? Because the idea, the concept and the target of AUR is beyond any speculation, the best you can have now for the blockchain technology. Many missed this fundamental "feature" of AUR, in the last year.
The water is flowing but the stones are here to stay.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:23:49 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 09:48:59 PM by ny2cafuse

Lets not kid ourselves on this point. Foreigners do hold most of the coins. The team is made up of foreigners except for the foundation and I doubt they doing all this work if they hold less then 10 000 coins each.
Kenchanyu, Biomike , LTEX must have over 1 million between them.

I still think this coin is going to be a great success but be real on this point.

There's a big point of confusion here... distribution vs investment.

I don't know Kenchanyu personally, but I do know he's not a part of the team.  I also know from reading that he is an opportunistic investor.  I don't know how much Biomike holds, but again... he's an investor.  Same with LTEX, only he's been a backer of AUR for quite some time now, and he's invested in the coin over the last year because he believed in it.  There was no distribution to these three, just like there was none to me.  I invested, but only because I am taking an active role in helping this coin technically.  It would be stupid for me to put work into this coin and not invest.  I don't think anyone here would argue with that.  As much as we'd like to think we're all altruistic and whatnot, at the end of the day, one thing brought us to this place.  We all wanted to make a profit off of all this crazy, free internet money.  One thing I can assure you, though, is that you are so wildly off your estimation of what these 3 own collectively that it's laughable.

But at this point, what does it matter how much people own from where?  What's to say I'm not going to get tired of where I'm at in life, and I don't just pack my bags and move to Iceland?  Between Eve Online, a 97% broadband availability rate, and the #freethenipple campaign, I'm already sold on moving there.

If you're so worried about foreigners owning coin, start pushing for adoption in Iceland.  Skarfur is correct... the coins will make their way back to Iceland.  When the country gets closer to a closed-loop system, there won't be much room for foreign investors, including myself.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:05:07 AM

I expect that as the price goes up as in any coin, the coin spreads as some selloff occurs which spreads the coin between holders.  Hopefully Iceland will be able to regain the use of the coin.  I am concerned what happens when it begins to go back to Iceland, can Iceland users sell the coin on exchanges out of Iceland?  Because if they sell for btc , wouldn't the government consider that a currency to confiscate?  I dont know how that works, but if they confiscate anything other than isk, wouldn't they just confiscate anything that is used as a currency?

--o

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Skarfur

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:12:17 AM

I expect that as the price goes up as in any coin, the coin spreads as some selloff occurs which spreads the coin between holders.  Hopefully Iceland will be able to regain the use of the coin.  I am concerned what happens when it begins to go back to Iceland, can Iceland users sell the coin on exchanges out of Iceland?  Because if they sell for btc , wouldn't the government consider that a currency to confiscate?  I dont know how that works, but if they confiscate anything other than isk, wouldn't they just confiscate anything that is used as a currency?

--o

The government doesn't really care if you have BTC or AUR. If on the other hand people would start to buy AUR with the intent to convert it to some foreign fiat they might care. For them to care though it would need to be substantial amounts in consideration. For that to be the reality Auroracoin would have to have very high value and usage in Iceland and abroad. If it would be that valuable and that much used they would have a hard time to stop it. Going for the Icelandic exchanges is the most likely scenario.

Actually they don't consider Auroracoin a currency. For them to consider something as a legal currency it would need to have a centralised issuer and since Auroracoin doesn't it is categorised as a digital asset and is taxed like any other asset you have with fluctuating value. I don't think they can confiscate it unless they would pass a special law for it which I think is extremely unlikely unless the majority of congress would be convinced that Auroracoin is a serious threat to financial stability.

All these speculations is one of the most exciting things about Auroracoin. A situation where a cryptocurrency has gotten so widespread that a government is forced to either accept that it is being used and accept it's existence and even define it as a legal currency (not saying that they would replace it for fiat) or they would use all the dirty tricks on the book to try and fight it off. Either situation is beneficial for crypto as it would give an example to follow or what to avoid. 
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:59:33 PM

OFFICIAL STATEMENT
Auroracoin Development Team

Reykjavik, May 1, 2015

As of today the development of Auroracoin has been officially taken over by a new team.

This team has been formed by a group of serious members of the Auroracoin community who understand the vision the initial developer has announced on February 3rd 2014. That vision aims to liberate the Icelandic people of a centrally controlled monetary system by means of blockchain technology.

We first of all would like to thank Baldur Friggjar Odinsson, for his foresight, his dedication and being true to his word. His vision has lead to some exciting turnpoints for the crypto landscape with historic proportions.

Today we honour Baldur’s vision by the creation of an official Icelandic foundation dedicated to the promotion of cryptocurrency in Iceland.

It is our intention to build on Baldur’s legacy and fulfil the goals set out in the original plan. To accomplish this will initially mean bringing the core coin technology up to the current standards and investing in general adoption of Auroracoin by the people of Iceland. By executing this plan through the Auroracoin Foundation we will be acting with transparency and accountability.

We are fortunate to have a very capable and dedicated team of developers working on major improvements of the blockchain and wallets. We are also working hard to finish the AUR-ISK exchange which will enable the Icelandic people to break free from the currency controls at last.

We are very excited to start this next phase of Auroracoin and hope to achieve great things together with you, the community. Please join us on this new Bitcointalk thread where we can provide you with updated information.

Kind regards,
The Auroracoin development team

main website: http://auroracoin.is
foundation website: http://aurarad.is
e-mail: devteam@auroracoin.is

Where can I download latest Auroracoin wallet 32 bit version wallet? What is the current Auroracoin Wallet Version? V1.3.0.0?
Skarfur

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:07:15 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 10:12:29 PM by Skarfur

OFFICIAL STATEMENT
Auroracoin Development Team

Reykjavik, May 1, 2015

As of today the development of Auroracoin has been officially taken over by a new team.

This team has been formed by a group of serious members of the Auroracoin community who understand the vision the initial developer has announced on February 3rd 2014. That vision aims to liberate the Icelandic people of a centrally controlled monetary system by means of blockchain technology.

We first of all would like to thank Baldur Friggjar Odinsson, for his foresight, his dedication and being true to his word. His vision has lead to some exciting turnpoints for the crypto landscape with historic proportions.

Today we honour Baldur’s vision by the creation of an official Icelandic foundation dedicated to the promotion of cryptocurrency in Iceland.

It is our intention to build on Baldur’s legacy and fulfil the goals set out in the original plan. To accomplish this will initially mean bringing the core coin technology up to the current standards and investing in general adoption of Auroracoin by the people of Iceland. By executing this plan through the Auroracoin Foundation we will be acting with transparency and accountability.

We are fortunate to have a very capable and dedicated team of developers working on major improvements of the blockchain and wallets. We are also working hard to finish the AUR-ISK exchange which will enable the Icelandic people to break free from the currency controls at last.

We are very excited to start this next phase of Auroracoin and hope to achieve great things together with you, the community. Please join us on this new Bitcointalk thread where we can provide you with updated information.

Kind regards,
The Auroracoin development team

main website: http://auroracoin.is
foundation website: http://aurarad.is
e-mail: devteam@auroracoin.is

Where can I download latest Auroracoin wallet 32 bit version wallet? What is the current Auroracoin Wallet Version? V1.3.0.0?

You can find it on the auroracoin.is website. These are the old wallets and yes 1.3.0.0 is the latest version. We are however just a few days away from publishing new wallets.
temp89

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:51:14 AM

You can find it on the auroracoin.is website. These are the old wallets and yes 1.3.0.0 is the latest version. We are however just a few days away from publishing new wallets.

New wallets? So the price will start rising again Smiley. I like it.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:59:30 AM

New wallets? So the price will start rising again Smiley. I like it.

you're jumping to conclusions.

we might be due at this point for a more substantial correction (which is good, but I could be wrong)

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
jaipagare

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:07:30 PM

I have few question, if someone will help me answer those please..

1. When old/original Aurora Coin project was developed, I witnessed that all coins were distributed to Icelander in I guess 3 phase's of Airdrop.

2. If 1. is true, then from where these new Auroracoins are been generated? Did Icelanders sold those coins back to BTC?

3. What happened to the premine coins that DEV team was holding?

4. What happened to the old Auroracoin team and why did they disappeared?

5. Why all of a sudden you thought of bringing dead Aurora coins back to life?

Market Cap                 Volume (24h)                               Available Supply
$ 411,450                   1,754 BTC  $ 1,864                      8 BTC 6,738,473 AUR

You should contact coinmarket cap and update the supply figure. It is still pointing to old supply available.

7. Give me 3 good reason, that community should believe that it's not scam and dev will not leave project in middle.

8. Provide us richlist information site so we know coins calculation.

9. If some part of premine of destroyed, then how was it destroyed/when and which exchange helped you burned it?

10. If you are so sure of Auroracoin future, then why is http://auroracoin.is/EN/index.php/the-future/ http://auroracoin.is/EN/index.php/the-plan/ http://auroracoin.is/EN/index.php/roadmap/ this web page blank?

11. Is that possible for Icelanders, who are watching this thread to shout out that I am Icelander here?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:13:21 PM

1. When old/original Aurora Coin project was developed, I witnessed that all coins were distributed to Icelander in I guess 3 phase's of Airdrop.

2. If 1. is true, then from where these new Auroracoins are been generated? Did Icelanders sold those coins back to BTC?
By mining the remaining supply.  Coins in circulation are a mix of mined and airdropped coins.

They were burned, minus the original amount intended for the AUR Foundation.  The burn information has been discussed in this thread already.

Balduro left, as he said he would.  I would suspect that he just wanted to get the coin off the ground and turn it over.  That's what's happened.

Because it will succeed with proper leadership and vision.  Why wouldn't we continue development?

Market Cap                 Volume (24h)                               Available Supply
$ 411,450                   1,754 BTC  $ 1,864                      8 BTC 6,738,473 AUR

You should contact coinmarket cap and update the supply figure. It is still pointing to old supply available.
This has been discussed already, and they have already been contacted regarding the correction.  It's up to them to make the change.

7. Give me 3 good reason, that community should believe that it's not scam and dev will not leave project in middle.
I won't put my name, nor the Criptoe Team's name on a scam coin.  The new dev team is dedicated in making this work because we believe it will.  Why would we walk away from a successful coin?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/#!rich.  First address is the premine burn address, second address is the AUR Foundation address.

9. If some part of premine of destroyed, then how was it destroyed/when and which exchange helped you burned it?
It was burned by Balduro by sending it to an uncrackable public address.  No exchanges or middlemen were needed.  Should someone be able to crack the private key for the address, crypto as a whole is in jeopardy, and we've got bigger problems on our hands.

The site is a week old.  There is a lot that needs to be done.  Would you like to volunteer your time to help?

11. Is that possible for Icelanders, who are watching this thread to shout out that I am Icelander here?
If you're an Icelander, just say you're an Icelander.  We'll extend the same trust we'd hope to get from you.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
jaipagare

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:22:49 PM

By mining the remaining supply.  Coins in circulation are a mix of mined and airdropped coins.

They were burned, minus the original amount intended for the AUR Foundation.  The burn information has been discussed in this thread already.

Balduro left, as he said he would.  I would suspect that he just wanted to get the coin off the ground and turn it over.  That's what's happened.

Because it will succeed with proper leadership and vision.  Why wouldn't we continue development?

This has been discussed already, and they have already been contacted regarding the correction.  It's up to them to make the change.

I won't put my name, nor the Criptoe Team's name on a scam coin.  The new dev team is dedicated in making this work because we believe it will.  Why would we walk away from a successful coin?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/#!rich.  First address is the premine burn address, second address is the AUR Foundation address.

It was burned by Balduro by sending it to an uncrackable public address.  No exchanges or middlemen were needed.  Should someone be able to crack the private key for the address, crypto as a whole is in jeopardy, and we've got bigger problems on our hands.

The site is a week old.  There is a lot that needs to be done.  Would you like to volunteer your time to help?

If you're an Icelander, just say you're an Icelander.  We'll extend the same trust we'd hope to get from you.

-Fuse

Well thanks for explanation.

Certainly I can. PM me.
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:49:16 PM

Good Q&A !
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:07:19 PM

Certainly I can. PM me.

No problem.

If you want to help, the best way to get involved is to jump on the skype chat that is running.  Soltantgris is the point of contact on skype to get involved with the chat.

Cheers,

Fuse

Community > Devs
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 06:08:22 PM

Certainly I can. PM me.

No problem.

If you want to help, the best way to get involved is to jump on the skype chat that is running.  Soltantgris is the point of contact on skype to get involved with the chat.

Cheers,

Fuse

I also started this thread on the forum:

http://auroraspjall.is/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=178

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
French_Coin_Corporation

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:11:51 AM

God Bless Auroracoin ! 
Grin the value of auroracoin progressivly go to the cap of 1 $  Shocked
dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:11:35 AM

Sæll jaipagare

Velkominn í hópinn.

I am a Icelander here!

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: