Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:15:16 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 07:45:13 PM by molecular

Why does this buy wall keep moving down?

0.00022000   16379.31609612   3.60344954

It started at 28k sat, then 26k and now down to 22k?

I am very disappointed the pump did not go as high as I thought it would, but I will be patient and wait for the price of 75k to come along one day.

It's not a buy wall, it's a scare wall.

Clearly someone is selling.

I think ~0.00022 is bottom

EDIT: don't get me wrong, I think this correction is very healthy.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:03:22 PM

I am very disappointed the pump did not go as high as I thought it would, but I will be patient and wait for the price of 75k to come along one day.

becouse people are greedy. Now we have cheap price. But some greedy want more cheap price.

This crypt is composed of scammers, thieves and just assholes 99%

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:43:08 PM

becouse people are greedy. Now we have cheap price. But some greedy want more cheap price.

This crypt is composed of scammers, thieves and just assholes 99%

LOL aurora is back, I was just reminding the huge pump that this coin had in the past, ofc it fucked too much people, because dumping was wild, hope AUR goes well now. cheers  Smiley

Mintpal hosted too many pumps, indeed I miss of the old days of mintpal.
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:32:06 PM

I usually stay in the background, but wanted to voice my thoughts.

I hate seeing "pumps and dumps" in any cryptocurrency. Those turn it into a short term profit for a few, and belittle the potential of placing the power of a currency back in the hands of the common people (the true goal in my opinion of what cryptos should be used for).

Hopefully the potential can come to fruition of a crypto actually making a change in society.

I am betting on Auroracoin possibly doing that.

Not Icelandic, not using AUR for immediate profit, but buying and holding. My own little way of contributing to the big picture.

Lastly, I have seen some wallet talk about. A lot has gone on recently, definitely in a positive direction for the coin, let's not pressure those making this happen since slow and steady may win the race. I believe they will be ready when they are ready.
crazytrain

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:55:16 PM

I hate seeing "pumps and dumps" in any cryptocurrency. Those turn it into a short term profit for a few, and belittle the potential of placing the power of a currency back in the hands of the common people (the true goal in my opinion of what cryptos should be used for).

Hopefully the potential can come to fruition of a crypto actually making a change in society.

Not Icelandic, not using AUR for immediate profit, but buying and holding. My own little way of contributing to the big picture.

Lastly, I have seen some wallet talk about. A lot has gone on recently, definitely in a positive direction for the coin, let's not pressure those making this happen since slow and steady may win the race. I believe they will be ready when they are ready.

Yes 3%-5% growth daily is better and healthy than 2000% in a week. I will watch that for sure.
Whistleblowa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:22:55 AM

Yes 3%-5% growth daily is better and healthy than 2000% in a week. I will watch that for sure.

The foundation controls 1 million coins of the premine, so you can remove around 15% of the total supply that is out in the open. It was mentioned earlier that some chinese guy has over 1% of the coins and the rest of the team has over 1 million at least. So not that many coins in circulation as holders have been able to gather cheap coins for over a year now into a few bags. I expect to see wild swings in prices like we have seen this week already. The coin gained 300% in prices and has lost 29% from the lastest pump so far. New wallets will bring another pump if new tech is being released. This coin is a traders dream!
crazytrain

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:03:54 AM

The foundation controls 1 million coins of the premine, so you can remove around 15% of the total supply that is out in the open. It was mentioned earlier that some chinese guy has over 1% of the coins and the rest of the team has over 1 million at least. So not that many coins in circulation as holders have been able to gather cheap coins for over a year now into a few bags. I expect to see wild swings in prices like we have seen this week already. The coin gained 300% in prices and has lost 29% from the lastest pump so far. New wallets will bring another pump if new tech is being released. This coin is a traders dream!

yeah, sounds good.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

If people think the team owns a million, and KenChanYu owns a million, take a look at the rich list(https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-auroracoin-addresses.html) and do some math.  I'm going to guess a lot of people will be really surprised when they find out that their calculations on what people hold what just don't add up.

All this "the dev team holds all the coins" talk is silly.  The team does not hold a million coins.  I can tell we sure do wish that was true.  To put it in perspective though, I own less than 0.5% of the current supply, including the burned coins.  So take the burn coins out and that's a higher percentage of total coins in circulation, but it's less than 18BTC at current rates.  When I bought in, it was less than 7BTC.  I'm almost certain that two of the listed team members hold less than me.  So there's still a lot of coins to be had out there for those looking to buy in.

Just to clarify something, we never discussed a release date for the wallets.  We had a soft-decision on releasing this past week, but we've been discussing additional changes that we are looking to make.  We haven't decided if they would be included in this first release or not, so that's the hang-up right now.  Additionally, there has been a lot going on in the personal lives of the members in the last week or two, so team communication has been slow going due to the life events, mixed schedules and timezone differences.  However, I can say that we have a working build right now that is running on a early seed network that we are building out to create a stronger core network.  Should we decide to change core functionality, we will let people know.  If we don't, we will most likely have a build ready soon.  The team will update this thread with a timeline when we agree on one, but for now, please don't put arbitrary deadlines in place that we haven't explicitly stated(as in a specific date).

If you have any questions, let us know.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:49:35 AM

@ Danslip and y2cafuse
may i ask you guys to post your addresses when claiming how many coins you have because you lack credibility when you just shoot off numbers like you're the richest people in auroracoin world.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:51:31 AM

@ Danslip and y2cafuse
may i ask you guys to post your addresses when claiming how many coins you have because you lack credibility when you just shoot off numbers like you're the richest people in auroracoin world.

who uses single addresses?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:31:38 AM

I think you guys are missing the point here. It doesn't really matter how many coins some people are holding but how many people are holding coins. The amount a few people hanging around here have doesn't really matter in the big picture. What matters are the thousands of Icelandic people that claimed their 31.8 aur in the initial airdrop and making them active.

Everyone here that holds some substantial amount of the coin will sell eventually and might make some gains on it but that doesn't mean that the person who is buying the coins at that time is loosing something. When the Aur economy in Iceland starts to evolve these coins will get distributed be it to Icelandic people or anyone else that wants to be part of the Auroracoin economy.

Is the supply of any fiat currency evenly distributed?
Is bitcoin evenly distributed? How many coins does Satoshi have again?

The most important fact here is that 46.8% (20.542) of the Auroracoin addresses hold between 10-100 coins and the majority of that is the claims from the first airdrop. Another 6.9% (3038) addresses hold between 100 -  1000 coins and I bet a large part of that is from the second and third airdrop phase. This is what the focus should be on not what some individuals or dev team members are holding as that is irrelevant.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:42:55 PM

I think you guys are missing the point here. It doesn't really matter how many coins some people are holding but how many people are holding coins. The amount a few people hanging around here have doesn't really matter in the big picture. What matters are the thousands of Icelandic people that claimed their 31.8 aur in the initial airdrop and making them active.

Everyone here that holds some substantial amount of the coin will sell eventually and might make some gains on it but that doesn't mean that the person who is buying the coins at that time is loosing something. When the Aur economy in Iceland starts to evolve these coins will get distributed be it to Icelandic people or anyone else that wants to be part of the Auroracoin economy.

Is the supply of any fiat currency evenly distributed?
Is bitcoin evenly distributed? How many coins does Satoshi have again?

The most important fact here is that 46.8% (20.542) of the Auroracoin addresses hold between 10-100 coins and the majority of that is the claims from the first airdrop. Another 6.9% (3038) addresses hold between 100 -  1000 coins and I bet a large part of that is from the second and third airdrop phase. This is what the focus should be on not what some individuals or dev team members are holding as that is irrelevant.

This is exactly the point I was trying to make, in a roundabout way.

The fact of the matter is that there is a ton of coins to be bought, traded and mined still.  There's no reason worrying about what you, me or Joe Shmoe have compared to the next guy when the richlist numbers can change overnight.  All it takes is one BTC rich investor to look at AUR and think it's a good deal, and then all of us are pushed way down the list.  Or maybe I get one really expensive car repair bill, and I need to secure quick cash by selling AUR to pay for the bill.  Things change daily.

Skarfur is 100% correct, though... let's focus on the number of people holding AUR.

No ways I am sharing my addresses with non anonymous coin like AUR. Also don't want people tracking my movements . I am sure ny2cafuse will feel the same.
@ Danslip and y2cafuse

I don't really care if people know where I hold my coins, tbh.  As far as credibility goes, I can assure you that my claims are credible.  It's not like we're talking about 10% of the total supply.  I own less than 0.5%... it's not something I would need to lie about.  Smiley

-Fuse

Community > Devs
BauldersGate

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:36:38 PM

Will the price be back over 30k next week?
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:41:33 PM

No, you should sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:07:33 PM

I think AUR is dead again.
apcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:47:01 PM

You should move on and let the corpse to us , we will take good care of it  Grin
BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:27:46 AM

It's only just begun, I made .2 btc profit last week trading and ended up with a bit more AUR Smiley
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:36:36 AM

@ Danslip and y2cafuse

I do, why wouldmt you?  If you just do it to break up different uses that's one thing but not trusting it in one address.  You do know that your wallet doesn't hold coins right?  Export the private key and you can always retrieve or send coins at will, even if your wallet is dead.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:41:18 AM

Lol.

A little endurance can go a long way, my friend.

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:43:38 AM

@ Danslip and y2cafuse

I do, why wouldmt you?  

privacy? protection against weak rng in ecdsa signatures?

If you just do it to break up different uses that's one thing but not trusting it in one address.  You do know that your wallet doesn't hold coins right?  Export the private key and you can always retrieve or send coins at will, even if your wallet is dead.

No, I'm not using multiple addresses for bookkeeping purposes. For bookkeeping purposes I use books.

But yes, I agree: AUR would benefit from HD wallets for backup simplicity. (and also from a coincontrol patch)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: