Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
siamjim

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:19:45 AM

whose dumping? Embarrassed Embarrassed    please dump more  Grin Grin Grin
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:26:21 AM

^^^ For real! Now is the time to buy before next week starts
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:56:02 AM

i think the dumper has finished taking a shit on the price  Tongue
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:12:37 AM

New wallet looks great!

I've been mining, staking, and buying from day one and while nothing totally revolutionary has been delivered YET, you continue to make yourself available to the community to answer questions (but not TOO available because I wonder what in the hell devs are accomplishing if they spend all their time on BCT) while making steady progress forward.  I also love the fact that when bittrex came back saying that they wont list coins whose main purpose is gambling, you came back basically saying "well, I guess we will have to come up with a couple of other innovative and unique ideas to build first".

Arbitrage bot, Auxiliary proof of stake, Graph nodes, and eventually the betting functionality which was the original plan, all sound amazing.  Also, I don't think many have really thought about the fact that all of these features will provide real demand for the coin.  Using the arbitrage bot burns coins, Graph nodes obviously lock up large portions of the supply, and the betting functionally requires GPH to use.  Auxiliary proof of stake is the concept that is a bit of a wildcard in that, initially anyway, it would provide more of a demand for the coins it supports rather than GPH itself.  Still, it is a fantastic way to draw attention to the coin from more established communities.  Plus, it would be a truly innovate development, as I have heard the concept thrown around here and there forever now yet no one has even attempted to implement it.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, because we all know how quickly these projects can fall apart with devs that disappear into the sunset with a pocket full of BTC never to be seen again, but if I were a betting man (which I am) I would bet on GPH being a very successful project.  Let the dumpers dump during the dPOS period.  I am holding tight and buying more whenever possible.
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:59:00 AM

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, because we all know how quickly these projects can fall apart with devs that disappear into the sunset with a pocket full of BTC never to be seen again, but if I were a betting man (which I am) I would bet on GPH being a very successful project.  Let the dumpers dump during the dPOS period.  I am holding tight and buying more whenever possible.

But it's 100% fair distobution, no ICO or premine so devs have equal share as anyone else. It's pretty noble for them to be doing so much work - Do they have a donation address to make their efforts worthwhile?
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:46:19 AM

New wallet looks great!

I've been mining, staking, and buying from day one and while nothing totally revolutionary has been delivered YET, you continue to make yourself available to the community to answer questions (but not TOO available because I wonder what in the hell devs are accomplishing if they spend all their time on BCT) while making steady progress forward.  I also love the fact that when bittrex came back saying that they wont list coins whose main purpose is gambling, you came back basically saying "well, I guess we will have to come up with a couple of other innovative and unique ideas to build first".

Arbitrage bot, Auxiliary proof of stake, Graph nodes, and eventually the betting functionality which was the original plan, all sound amazing.  Also, I don't think many have really thought about the fact that all of these features will provide real demand for the coin.  Using the arbitrage bot burns coins, Graph nodes obviously lock up large portions of the supply, and the betting functionally requires GPH to use.  Auxiliary proof of stake is the concept that is a bit of a wildcard in that, initially anyway, it would provide more of a demand for the coins it supports rather than GPH itself.  Still, it is a fantastic way to draw attention to the coin from more established communities.  Plus, it would be a truly innovate development, as I have heard the concept thrown around here and there forever now yet no one has even attempted to implement it.

Well said
Lets hope this dev delivers and based on gph feature we have more demand and investors comes in and the value of gph goes to over $1
Bravo dev team
Lets see June 1st and July 1st updates
ljm81new_again

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:22:41 AM

Everybody holding nice and tight through the fake dumps i see... that's gotta be annoying  Cheesy

Nice work on the wallet release Dev

siamjim

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:01:24 PM

32btc buy order to 26btc sell.......hummmmmm
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 01:20:25 PM

New wallet looks great!

Well said
Lets hope this dev delivers and based on gph feature we have more demand and investors comes in and the value of gph goes to over $1
Bravo dev team
Lets see June 1st and July 1st updates

Well let's not get too crazy now.  $1 per coin sounds amazing, and actually doable if our dev delivers all the features he has outlined, but wait until we start seeing major updates pushed out before we schedule the hooker/cocaine parties in Vegas.
ljm81new_again

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:36:27 PM

35.081 BTC / 955015.693 GPH  wanted

27.577 BTC / 89658.291 GPH   For sale

955015.693 - 89658.291 = minus 865357.402 GPH

Lol were ment to think any sell off at this point in time is for real, most of that was brought at 12000 - 14000 sat so i hope your losing your ass trying to be greedy  Smiley
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:06:47 PM

35.081 BTC / 955015.693 GPH  wanted

27.577 BTC / 89658.291 GPH   For sale

955015.693 - 89658.291 = minus 865357.402 GPH

Lol were ment to think any sell off at this point in time is for real, most of that was brought at 12000 - 14000 sat so i hope your losing your ass trying to be greedy  Smiley

Well if people bought at 12000 or so and staked for a few days they might be able to sell at 9000 sat and still not lose out.  I've seen this stuff before, coin looks cool to me but as high reward POS stage ends there will be selling as there is not as much incentive to hold your coins.  I made money on it and plan on buying back in lower later on.
ljm81new_again

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:28:11 PM

Yer good luck with that mate this aint lack of confidence dumping its clear as day manipulation
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:24:34 PM

manipulation in progress be aware,Hodl.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:26:16 PM

Yer good luck with that mate this aint lack of confidence dumping its clear as day manipulation

Because of the roadmap, I've been following this coin since the the mining period. The only people who could dump to 6500 and still make money would be those who were in on the instamine. Anyone in on the instamine would be a dev. It's clear that these devs are good enough that they could simply make little releases and dump their bags on real support. They wouldn't have to be that good for a plan like that to work.

If that wasn't the devs, the dumpers lost money because that's an all time low for this coin on any exchange, even with dpos which could have bumped their holdings by maybe 25% at most. I don't think the devs would be dumb enough to dump themselves out of 10-20 BTC like that, but devs can be pretty dumb about trading, even when they hold the cards. They might have seen the lack of buy support after their paper wallet release and panicked to get out. We'll see if they come back and make more releases. One thing is certain: they will need to produce real tech to get this coin noticed. Paper wallets won't cut it. My guess is that they are not paper wallet devs, but I could be wrong.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:10:00 PM

if someone bought early and slowly it would be easy for them to have staked a significant amount of coins and now that the rewards have halved again decide to to sell off all their earned pos rewards... multiple people doing that chasing the btc down... seems to happen on all dpos coins when the rewards half or all the big blocks are done.

EDIT: doesn't even make me nervous anymore if the dev has been as productive and has a solid direction they want to take their coin, price will climb again GPH dev has done an outstanding job so far

the qt wallet update last night looks and works awesome

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:36:39 PM

Peeps are dumping for viral
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:39:50 PM

Peeps are dumping for viral

They are dumping for a loss here in order to buy a coin that someone is dumping there. Sounds like a good plan.  Cheesy

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:43:30 PM

has the dev been found out to be a scammer Huh Huh
if not why the sudden drop in price WEIRD
if its the devs dumps then it obvious they plan no more work THATS ALL FOLKS
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:47:58 PM

Why would the dev's dump after working to deliver a product late last night ? that makes Zero sense.

if you made that account just to post some Fud... that's pretty sad.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:57:21 PM

Why would the dev's dump after working to deliver a product late last night ? that makes Zero sense.

if you made that account just to post some Fud... that's pretty sad.
no fud from me just weird dump
plus i would work all night for 30 btc dump hope your right
 i say no more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: