Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:01:40 PM

Peeps are dumping for viral

They are dumping for a loss here in order to buy a coin that someone is dumping there. Sounds like a good plan.  Cheesy

I would wait until it dumps down to around the original buy in price or you may end up holding "bobs bag"  *shudders*
GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:08:44 PM

I'm glad you all liked that new wallet, it was a lot of work.  We all took a well deserved rest after that, but we have the multipool that pays in Graph ready to go soon.  I'll link the post here shortly, and we have some other things still to be delivered.  Like I mentioned previously, we should be able to provide some snapshots of what what the arbitrage system will look like in about a week, development is underway but it's still in its infant stages.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:29:05 PM

I'm glad you all liked that new wallet, it was a lot of work.  We all took a well deserved rest after that, but we have the multipool that pays in Graph ready to go soon.  I'll link the post here shortly, and we have some other things still to be delivered.  Like I mentioned previously, we should be able to provide some snapshots of what what the arbitrage system will look like in about a week, development is underway but it's still in its infant stages.
THANKS DEV
please do us all a favour stick with it and never give up dev
and you will make every 1 happy
if your still here in 6 months your a proper DEV and not a rip off DEV
av a nice day all
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:50:42 PM

Great to hear, just bought in myself. Got some recommendations from some people this is a good one to buy.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:08:23 AM

I'll post this again because it seems you guys can't seem to remember what happens with almost all coins with an early dpos

if someone bought early and slowly it would be easy for them to have staked a significant amount of coins and now that the rewards have halved again decide to to sell off all their earned pos rewards... multiple people doing that chasing the btc down... seems to happen on all dpos coins when the rewards half or all the big blocks are done.

if a big staker sells off all their earned pos rewards and keeps what they bought... then they can sell at any price and call it profit, lol this isn't rocket science people.

and GPH has been selling for around 10k since day 1, so those saying they wait till the price drops to the OG price lol it already has. anything under 10k is a steal of a deal

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:20:01 AM

I'll post this again because it seems you guys can't seem to remember what happens with almost all coins with an early dpos

if someone bought early and slowly it would be easy for them to have staked a significant amount of coins and now that the rewards have halved again decide to to sell off all their earned pos rewards... multiple people doing that chasing the btc down... seems to happen on all dpos coins when the rewards half or all the big blocks are done.

if a big staker sells off all their earned pos rewards and keeps what they bought... then they can sell at any price and call it profit, lol this isn't rocket science people.

and GPH has been selling for around 10k since day 1, so those saying they wait till the price drops to the OG price lol it already has. anything under 10k is a steal of a deal

Unless they were in on the flash mine, they wouldn't have been able to sell their dpos interest to cover the principle. The most they could recover is 25-30%. In terms of average price versus dpos rewards, they could sell at 8500 and break even. I don't know what mining costs were, but (1) I don't think they were much better than the average sales price and (2) miners usually sell early. This is long for them to hold because the dpos was not very high.

One thing I will agree with is that people like to get a jump on selling after a high interest period. This time, unless they are some of the lucky few who caught the dump to 7500 or mined very early, they probably lost some money.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:24:20 AM

Unless they were in on the flash mine, they wouldn't have been able to sell their dpos interest to cover the principle. The most they could recover is 25-30%. In terms of average price versus dpos rewards, they could sell at 8500 and break even. I don't know what mining costs were, but (1) I don't think they were much better than the average sales price and (2) miners usually sell a bit early. This is long for them to hold.

One thing I will agree with is that people like to get a jump on selling after a high interest period. This time, unless they are some of the lucky few who caught the dump to 7500 or mined very early, they probably lost some money.

if they're still holding the original coins they bought then they don't have to cover their OG investment just take a bit of profit and keep investment staking.

it's a win/win  they keep their OG investments and distribute some coins cheaply for everyone that has been waiting with buy orders up hoping someone sells to them

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:26:48 AM

and I agree this would be the time miners would be selling that hadn't already now that the big POS blocks are done... lol although 12.5 GPH is nothing to laugh at either  Cool

WAVES
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 12:41:40 AM

Will the pool be scrypt ? If so im happy to dedicate the 30 M/hash i have in scrypt to mining this coin.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:27:46 AM

What do you know all buy support gone.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:43:58 AM

who cares... theres no real sell pressure, only about 120k coins for sale... lol sometimes I wonder if people even realize how negative they sound

EDIT since the amount for sale went up a bit today the netweight went down which means more pos finds for me  Cool

WAVES
tx42

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:30:10 AM

I want to get into this coin but it is following the pattern of a few other coins that have not worked out so well. I am getting sick of trying to catch a falling knife. Roll Eyes

I am trying to send coins to cryptsy as well. We will all get there after the price falls back down.

The latter is your first post ever. You've caught knives on every coin judging from your posts. You either can't pick them, have terrible luck, or love to troll. I can't tell which from your post history. All I know is that they are all sad choices.  Cry

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:43:06 AM

I want to get into this coin but it is following the pattern of a few other coins that have not worked out so well. I am getting sick of trying to catch a falling knife. Roll Eyes

I am trying to send coins to cryptsy as well. We will all get there after the price falls back down.

The latter is your first post ever. You've caught knives on every coin judging from your posts. You either can't pick them, have terrible luck, or love to troll. I can't tell which from your post history. All I know is that they are all sad choices.  Cry

I go with part cant pick them and part bad luck.  Grin I will admit I normally hold on to coins too long. They go up and I hold and watch them fall. I have also taken over a coin and ran it and wasted a lot of money trying to please "investors" I still have not figured out what people are really looking for in a crypto.

edit: actually I made money on AUR. I could have made more had I held on that one. But others I have lost because i held because the Dev stuck around and tried to do something. You could look at any coin a year later and pretty much all of them are a loser. Heck BTC 1 year ago was much better than now. So anyone with BTC could be considered bad at this crypto game.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:38:47 AM

The latter is your first post ever. You've caught knives on every coin judging from your posts. You either can't pick them, have terrible luck, or love to troll. I can't tell which from your post history. All I know is that they are all sad choices.  Cry

I go with part cant pick them and part bad luck.  Grin I will admit I normally hold on to coins too long. They go up and I hold and watch them fall. I have also taken over a coin and ran it and wasted a lot of money trying to please "investors" I still have not figured out what people are really looking for in a crypto.

edit: actually I made money on AUR. I could have made more had I held on that one. But others I have lost because i held because the Dev stuck around and tried to do something. You could look at any coin a year later and pretty much all of them are a loser. Heck BTC 1 year ago was much better than now. So anyone with BTC could be considered bad at this crypto game.

for sure, I was telling people about BTC last year and telling them it was a good buy at 800+ , and I'm sure if they did they'd think somehow I am some sort of scammer that tricked them... or if their smart enough to remember that I told them to hold for at least 5 years Wink  people that seriously think BTC is in any actual trouble right now are hilarious to me... lol I bet not even 10-20% of the planet actually know what BTC is yet let alone understand it and the benefits blockchain technology... as the metaphor goes "how useful or common was the internet in 1990?" then look at it now surpassing almost every ones expectations of what the internet could be come.  BTC is a giant that hasn't even woken up yet, still an infant in the bigger scheme of thing's. and is getting more well known day by day.

lol and with GPH if you have read through the pages of this thread you would see why it was trading over 10k almost it's entire life in the markets... big dpos blocks are done so of course theres been some dumping by early stakers it was expected, in fact I made sure had a little BTC ready to catch some more earlier today... GPH dev put out a fantastic wallet yesterday with lots of useful information built right in like market info etc. and the roadmap actually has unique features unlike most of clones we've seen lately. so far the dev has done top notch work and has a phenomenal direction he is taking GPH.

WAVES
GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:06:24 AM

Quick update regarding the multipool:

We have been listed as a payout option on http://themultipool.com who was referred to us as a good service.  This will allow for individuals to mine other currencies and convert the BTC into Graph.  This upwards pressure on the market should keep things lively on the exchanges.  We will most likely put some hash here within a day or two, but please help us find blocks.

We will have a basic Mac wallet out shortly, and the paper wallet generator is still being worked on.  If we built a faucet, would anyone here help fund it?  If everyone sends 10-25 coins that would probably last months.
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:08:45 AM

Good news
Nice work  Cheesy
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:04:57 AM

Welp, this is what happens when people start selling too much at cheap prices.
tx42

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:34:00 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 08:24:19 AM by tx42

We have been listed as a payout option on http://themultipool.com who was referred to us as a good service.  This will allow for individuals to mine other currencies and convert the BTC into Graph.  This upwards pressure on the market should keep things lively on the exchanges.  We will most likely put some hash here within a day or two, but please help us find blocks.

We will have a basic Mac wallet out shortly, and the paper wallet generator is still being worked on.  If we built a faucet, would anyone here help fund it?  If everyone sends 10-25 coins that would probably last months.

The operator of themultipool.com needs to read this faq: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb3

It's impossible to submit SHA256d hashes from nicehash right now. I think that is the reason.

I was going to put 9 hours of 5 TH/s and get paid in graph then donate the entire sum to the faucet. I'll try a different algo, but the pool operators need to address the pool difficulty issue for SHA256d.

[edit]

Because of the problem above, I'm mining about 24 hours of scrypt at 0.1 GH/s, payable in graph and will donate 100% of that to the faucet.

[edit 2]

I finally got on with SHA256d. We'll see how it goes.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:10:38 AM

Good news.
I will donate 20 coins without any problem.
Keep up the good work.
THX to dumpers for cheap coins.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:30:40 AM

ARRRGG, well I hate to admit I pulled such a newb move after being so careful  when changing wallet.dat file for so long... I finally slipped up.  

if I have 2 wallets for a coin I obviously keep the .dat's saved in their own files and earlier I was moving my 4000+ GPH that I had saved up since my first buy to a new wallet and when I backed up my my 1st wallet that I had sent all the coins from I accidently pasted it into the file that had the 2nd wallet.dat file in it which sent that .dat file to the recycling... obviously not a big deal just recover it from the recycle bin.... but when I clicked on restore and it asked me if I wanted to overwrite the .dat file (wallet 1) so I clicked cancel and moved wallet 1's .dat to it's proper file, then when I opened the recycle bin again the wallet 2 .dat file was gone.  

I'm at a loss... still can't believe it, have been trying recover programs, but haven't found anything close to a "wallet.dat" yet

AAAARRRRGGGG Huh

EDIT: obviously 4000 GPH is a lot to me... f#ck'n sucks but looks like there's 4000 less GPH in existence

WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: