Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:44:09 AM

ARRRGG, well I hate to admit I pulled such a newb move after being so careful  when changing wallet.dat file for so long... I finally slipped up.  

if I have 2 wallets for a coin I obviously keep the .dat's saved in their own files and earlier I was moving my 4000+ GPH that I had saved up since my first buy to a new wallet and when I backed up my my 1st wallet that I had sent all the coins from I accidently pasted it into the file that had the 2nd wallet.dat file in it which sent that .dat file to the recycling... obviously not a big deal just recover it from the recycle bin.... but when I clicked on restore and it asked me if I wanted to overwrite the .dat file (wallet 1) so I clicked cancel and moved wallet 1's .dat to it's proper file, then when I opened the recycle bin again the wallet 2 .dat file was gone.  

I'm at a loss... still can't believe it, have been trying recover programs, but haven't found anything close to a "wallet.dat" yet

AAAARRRRGGGG Huh

EDIT: obviously 4000 GPH is a lot to me... f#ck'n sucks but looks like there's 4000 less GPH in existence

Fucking windows bullshit. I'm really sorry to hear that. Don't use your disk until you find that file.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:59:50 AM

ARRRGG, well I hate to admit I pulled such a newb move after being so careful  when changing wallet.dat file for so long... I finally slipped up.  

if I have 2 wallets for a coin I obviously keep the .dat's saved in their own files and earlier I was moving my 4000+ GPH that I had saved up since my first buy to a new wallet and when I backed up my my 1st wallet that I had sent all the coins from I accidently pasted it into the file that had the 2nd wallet.dat file in it which sent that .dat file to the recycling... obviously not a big deal just recover it from the recycle bin.... but when I clicked on restore and it asked me if I wanted to overwrite the .dat file (wallet 1) so I clicked cancel and moved wallet 1's .dat to it's proper file, then when I opened the recycle bin again the wallet 2 .dat file was gone.  

I'm at a loss... still can't believe it, have been trying recover programs, but haven't found anything close to a "wallet.dat" yet

AAAARRRRGGGG Huh

EDIT: obviously 4000 GPH is a lot to me... f#ck'n sucks but looks like there's 4000 less GPH in existence

Fucking windows bullshit. I'm really sorry to hear that. Don't use your disk until you find that file.

lol never watch the fights and do important crypto stuff at the same time  Tongue

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:30:48 AM

AAAARRRRGGGG Huh

lol never watch the fights and do important crypto stuff at the same time  Tongue

You might be able to roll back to some kind of windows backup checkpoint, I did that once and it saved a wallet.dat, just roll it back to a few hours before.
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:19:12 AM

I will gladly donate 200 coins to the faucet.
Please link the donation address.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:44:08 PM

Who dumped that hard?

Is it you Bob getting cheap coins?,  same patterns as happened in XBS some time ago  Wink
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:21:28 PM

Who dumped that hard?

Is it you Bob getting cheap coins?,  same patterns as happened in XBS some time ago  Wink

Considering there isn't much buying I doubt that's the case. Seems that people sold too many coins too cheap and started a dump at the end of DPOS. The only way it goes back up is if people see the value to buy, and they aren't doing that yet. So, we'll see how next week goes.

My only hope is that people have learned their lesson for the next coin like this. if you want your coins to be valued then you have to let the price go up before dumping into every cheap buy wall. Otherwise the value gets ruined.
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:05:10 PM

Is dis going up or down over then next few week
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:07:50 PM

seems to me that some ppl declared war on this coin,what did happen? any idea?  Huh
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:24:33 PM

seems to me that some ppl declared war on this coin,what did happen? any idea?  Huh

What do you mean by declare war?
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:27:36 PM

mean that some one desperate for cheap coinz.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

Is dis going up or down over then next few week

I expect it to rise back to it's previous trading levels of 10-13 k, and slowly climb up until the bot is released.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:13:20 PM

still no luck recouping my lost wallet.dat, lol close to a year and a half in crypto and my first F'up had to be on a coin I see real potential in  Huh I'm deff not a happy camper, will keep trying to find the file.

but I'm not going to let me turn me off of GPH, in fact I did some moving around of some other alts and bought another 1k so far.

if you notice I don't have any addresses in my sig, I don't expect handouts for trying to be helpful... so this is very rare for me to do but if I've ever given you helpful advice etc, are just feeling generous or see me as a good person to have holding/supporting GPH. then please don't be shy.

GR8DZzu5LRRef42hPQqNyskinvnQMv745r

lol I don't really expect it but I figured I'd put it out there, I'm about 3k GPH away from my what I lost... I know it's not much to a lot of you but to someone like me who makes minimum wage (currently laid off) then 4000 GPH is actually quite the loss. I had been staking all the way through the big pos blocks and was buying bit by bit.

either way I'll do my best to climb back up to where I was and beyond.

Cheers all.

WAVES
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:36:22 PM

still no luck recouping my lost wallet.dat, lol close to a year and a half in crypto and my first F'up had to be on a coin I see real potential in  Huh I'm deff not a happy camper, will keep trying to find the file.

but I'm not going to let me turn me off of GPH, in fact I did some moving around of some other alts and bought another 1k so far.

if you notice I don't have any addresses in my sig, I don't expect handouts for trying to be helpful... so this is very rare for me to do but if I've ever given you helpful advice etc, are just feeling generous or see me as a good person to have holding/supporting GPH. then please don't be shy.

lol I don't really expect it but I figured I'd put it out there, I'm about 3k GPH away from my what I lost... I know it's not much to a lot of you but to someone like me who makes minimum wage (currently laid off) then 4000 GPH is actually quite the loss. I had been staking all the way through the big pos blocks and was buying bit by bit.

Cheers all.

1000 GPH inbound from yours truly.

_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:10:16 PM

Interesting idea, will watch this (bought some already).

I was surprised to see "coop" w/ Shadow. Pretty curious how that will play out.

Cheers!

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 10:18:42 PM

Cheers all.

Confirmed

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:24:54 PM

Cheers all.

wow 1600 all together !! Thanks guy's, that really means a lot to me  Grin I'm already  back up to 3371... lol feel so much better.

I'm going to keep on scanning and trying to recover my lost coins, if I find them I'll donate what was given to me to the faucet

WAVES
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:00:29 PM

Cheers all.

hi can you help me please THE SAME happen to me i lost all my 8000 GHP
and the worst is i spent all my kids food money on the 8000 ghp
so me and the kids have 1 bowl of rice to last us 2 weeks
 so i will say its not looking good for me and my kids so any help and we will be so grateful
 i am not begging but times are so hard
i am thinking of selling a kidney
 so if any 1 interested i am selling it for 8000 GHP and 100 dollars
but if you donate the 8000 GHP it will save me from loosing my kidney and will help me feed my kids THANKS
darwin72

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:20:28 PM

I am the only one i lost all and did not tell anything!i was one the first supporter of this coin , i do trusth this coin but i will not buy anymore i think i did spend so much,   really frustrating! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I will not ask for charity but i will not buy no more 1 GPH
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:21:01 AM

make fun of me all you want, but I spend countless hours helping the coins I'm involved in and trying to help people in cryptoland and have never ask for a thing in return and anyone whos seen me around knows it.  unlike a lot people who seem to just buy coins and only write in the threads to complain about price etc...  literally doing more harm than good to the coins they're involved in.

as I stated either way I was still going to buy my way back in and wasn't going to stop buying such a good coin just because I had to start over. I have sent anon funds to other people in similar situations before so didn't feel bad for asking.

being helpful always feels better than being an a$$hole Wink

WAVES
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:28:08 AM

make fun of me all you want, but I spend countless hours helping the coins I'm involved in and trying to help people in cryptoland and have never ask for a thing in return and anyone whos seen me around knows it.  unlike a lot people who seem to just buy coins and only write in the threads to complain about price etc...  literally doing more harm than good to the coins they're involved in.

as I stated either way I was still going to buy my way back in and wasn't going to stop buying such a good coin just because I had to start over. I have sent anon funds to other people in similar situations before so didn't feel bad for asking.

being helpful always feels better than being an a$$hole Wink

why what do you do that is so helpful please do tell explain what you do for cryptocurrency just want to know thats all
and by the way i am not joking me and the kids are looking at the cat thinking should we eat it Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: