Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:32:18 AM

make fun of me all you want, but I spend countless hours helping the coins I'm involved in and trying to help people in cryptoland and have never ask for a thing in return and anyone whos seen me around knows it.  unlike a lot people who seem to just buy coins and only write in the threads to complain about price etc...  literally doing more harm than good to the coins they're involved in.

as I stated either way I was still going to buy my way back in and wasn't going to stop buying such a good coin just because I had to start over. I have sent anon funds to other people in similar situations before so didn't feel bad for asking.

being helpful always feels better than being an a$$hole Wink

why what do you do that is so helpful please do tell explain what you do for cryptocurrency just want to know thats all
and by the way i am not joking me and the kids are looking at the cat thinking should we eat it Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Take some time to go through some of fonzerrellie's other posts on other topics and you will answer your own question.

And

Fonz,

If you need more help getting back in please let me know.

Happy to help in any way i can.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:36:39 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 12:51:37 AM by popcorn1

make fun of me all you want, but I spend countless hours helping the coins I'm involved in and trying to help people in cryptoland and have never ask for a thing in return and anyone whos seen me around knows it.  unlike a lot people who seem to just buy coins and only write in the threads to complain about price etc...  literally doing more harm than good to the coins they're involved in.

as I stated either way I was still going to buy my way back in and wasn't going to stop buying such a good coin just because I had to start over. I have sent anon funds to other people in similar situations before so didn't feel bad for asking.

why what do you do that is so helpful please do tell explain what you do for cryptocurrency just want to know thats all
and by the way i am not joking me and the kids are looking at the cat thinking should we eat it Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Take some time to go through some of fonzerrellie's other posts on other topics and you will answer your own question.

And

Fonz,

[/quote
ok i will look to see what he as done
any chance of some GHP where going to die of hunger 2k GHP should do..

i looked at his threads
 what as he done
 all he as done is BABBLE on about MUMBO JUMBO now please donate to LENDS2KGHP.com
and i too will BABBLE MUMBO JUMBO thanks
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:05:10 AM

Wowwwwwwww ive just made same mistake and ive lost like 13300 graph :/ since 6 months, i only received more and more bricks on head. If you can help me, fine and if you cant, i understand !! Have a nice day.

Graph: GcFPbJtNRPULBCNZzKSgr96zr2xZff78NT

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:20:58 AM

And

Fonz,

again thanks a bunch, if you ever need a hand don't hesitate to ask.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:21:32 AM

And

Fonz,

[/quote
ok i will look to see what he as done
any chance of some GHP where going to die of hunger 2k GHP should do..

i looked at his threads
 what as he done
 all he as done is BABBLE on about MUMBO JUMBO now please donate to LENDS2KGHP.com
and i too will BABBLE MUMBO JUMBO thanks

intelligence often sounds like gibberish to those with a smaller perspective of reality, sorry if you fail to "see the forest through the trees"

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:22:55 AM

Guys seriously stop making fun of him, it's not fair for him and people like me who bought 5 million graph coins 2 years ago and accidently deleted it all, it hurts :S
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:27:53 AM

Wowwwwwwww ive just made same mistake and ive lost like 13300 graph :/ since 6 months, i only received more and more bricks on head. If you can help me, fine and if you cant, i understand !! Have a nice day.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
at this rate CryptoRekt will be the only 1 left with GHP in there wallet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
arr well he can always share his GHP coins to all who lost there wallets
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:42:38 AM

Guys seriously stop making fun of him, it's not fair for him and people like me who bought 5 million graph coins 2 years ago and accidently deleted it all, it hurts :S
so you waited 2 years to buy some more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
plus loads must of lost there wallets because there is only 1 million odd left
what price was graph 2 years ago Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:51:14 AM

so you waited 2 years to buy some more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
what price was graph 2 years ago Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bro, back then 1 GPH was 1 btc, so 5 million bitcoins is alot of money, i am so sad. One person said his cat looks tasty.. I am sure it would taste better than bread dipped in toilet water Sad
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:04:39 AM

Quick update regarding the multipool:

We have been listed as a payout option on http://themultipool.com who was referred to us as a good service.  This will allow for individuals to mine other currencies and convert the BTC into Graph.  This upwards pressure on the market should keep things lively on the exchanges.  We will most likely put some hash here within a day or two, but please help us find blocks.

We will have a basic Mac wallet out shortly, and the paper wallet generator is still being worked on.  If we built a faucet, would anyone here help fund it?  If everyone sends 10-25 coins that would probably last months.

hi DEV how many GHP coins do you need
10 to 25 coins each is how many coins off every 1  2000 4000 what how much do you think you will need
because i am shore we could all donate a few more lets say 200 each to keep it running for years
so put a GHP address to send donations for the FAUCET if your serous about GHP never give up DEV so far so good keep it up
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:17:37 AM

at this rate CryptoRekt will be the only 1 left with GHP in there wallet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Given my chosen handle on this forum that statement seems a bit ironic.  Wink  Cool

Also,

I am just here to stimulate our community and see that the majority of us who donate hours upon hours to the crypto-world are successful in our trials and tribulations.. not afraid to give to those who deserve a helping hand.

Cheers-  Cool Cool Cool Cool

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:39:44 AM

Bro, back then 1 GPH was 1 btc, so 5 million bitcoins is alot of money, i am so sad. One person said his cat looks tasty.. I am sure it would taste better than bread dipped in toilet water Sad
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
so how much in money was 5 million graph back then
i done the same as fonzerrellie with gaia coin loaded new wallet and overwrite the old file with 100k gaia coin in wallet
the wallet with the gaia coin in went off its head so i thought i will download a new wallet and transfare gaia to new wallet i deleted my dat files .
so i went on gaia IRC every 1 was buzzing off me Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i was Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry for a few days
but as i say you learn off your mistakes..
i done every mistake in crypto every wrong move the lot but all as learned me alot
when to buy when not to buy and how much money to spend on crypto
some people get caught up with the moment and throw there life savings in
you convince your self your going to be rich so you get greedy and buy as much as you can
stupid really but i have done it threw 2 btc 600 dollars a pop down the drain
glad btc gone down tho because i do still think 1 day it could be worth 10k or more rich store there wealth on it may be Wink Wink Wink Wink
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:43:04 AM

hope you get back to your original amount soon Fonzarellie  Smiley
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:46:10 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 03:56:22 AM by popcorn1

Given my chosen handle on this forum that statement seems a bit ironic.  Wink  Cool

Also,

I am just here to stimulate our community and see that the majority of us who donate hours upon hours to the crypto-world are successful in our trials and tribulations.. not afraid to give to those who deserve a helping hand.

Cheers-  Cool Cool Cool Cool
your a gooden Wink top man
any chance of a small donation Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
just joking with u

fonzerrellie no need to be to serious i am joking with you too i read some of your post i see your a nice person and you post some good advice
 i am happy some1 was so kind to give you a help in hand nice of him to do that
MASSIVE RESPECT to cryptorekt
now come on i deserve a donation now  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JOKE Grin
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:06:49 AM

Send coins from bittrex to wallet, exchange says transaction completed and block explorer shows right balance for adress, but i dont see the coins in my wallet. Why is that, and how long can this take? Is this normal?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
simtho

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:09:23 AM

This seems not to be normal. Just sent some coins from bittrex this morning and they arrived in my wallet within 5 minutes.

serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:11:04 AM

ok.... thats not good! its been 30 + minutes. is there an irs channel? (wallet is synched)

Game of Links

cyber~license©
serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:28:30 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 09:46:07 AM by serejandmyself

can someone give me updated node list (only have 1 connection)

ok - balance shows, but still 1 connection

Game of Links

cyber~license©
darwin72

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:15:13 AM

i did not make fun, i m sorry for him! but i losted me too! But i don't cry on the web site!!
GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:29:46 PM

Small update here, thanks for waiting.  We will have the mac wallet released shortly, we just have to test it before publishing it to Github.  There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes on the arbitration bot, so we will hopefully have something to show here within a week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: