Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 02:31:02 PM

I sent coins to Bittrex 7 hours ago and nothing turned up. What is happening?
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 02:36:31 PM

same here, nothing showed up yet, glad I only sent 1 as a test
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

Hi,

If you have not received a deposit please reply with your blockhash for block 34283

There have been numerous tickets this morning about not receiving deposits, but the block explorer is also not showing those transactions as valid.

http://explorer.graphcoin.co

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:30:30 PM

Hopefully issue is resolved soon. Try running wallet repair if its not showing on the blockchain.

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:24:43 PM

you guys, if you want to transfer your cointo trex better check this first
https://bittrex.com/Status
makesure if you want to transfer again check that link  Wink
ukon

Activity: 336

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

please immediately repaired  Angry Angry

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
████████████████████████████████
██           ████           ██
██        ██ ██ ██        ██
██      ██  ██  ██      ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██  █████        █████  ██
██ ▄█ ████████████████ █▄ ██
██ ▄█   ██          ██   █▄ ██
████████████        ████████████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
▄██████████▄      ███████▄
███████▀ ████▄    ████████
████▀    ███████▄ ████████
██       █████████████████
████▄    ███████▀ ████████
███████▄ ████▀    ████████
▀██████████▀      ███████▀
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:58:40 PM

Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

Check http://explorer.graphcoin.co/ and make sure your wallet is on the same block as this, if not, you will need to back up your wallet.dat in the %appdata% directory and then delete everything except your wallet.dat and resync.

The main checkpointing server is built into the wallet, but if you want to be extra careful, you can put:

addnode=explorer.graphcoin.co
addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Right now we are going to send Bittrex a support ticket to get this resolved.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:19:29 PM

Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

Check http://explorer.graphcoin.co/ and make sure your wallet is on the same block as this, if not, you will need to back up your wallet.dat in the %appdata% directory and then delete everything except your wallet.dat and resync.

The main checkpointing server is built into the wallet, but if you want to be extra careful, you can put:

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

There does seem to be a fork out there. One of the biggest causes may be from early on when it was suggested to add a suprnova node to the conf. This suprnova node is not on the right chain. It's possible to fully sync the right chain by removing all addnode entries from the conf file. You have to delete all database info from your app dir after you quit your wallet and before you start again.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 07:41:48 PM

Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

There does seem to be a fork out there. One of the biggest causes may be from early on when it was suggested to add a suprnova node to the conf. This suprnova node is not on the right chain. It's possible to fully sync the right chain by removing all addnode entries from the conf file. You have to delete all database info from your app dir after you quit your wallet and before you start again.

Thanks for the update dev, please continue to keep up the good work.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:48:12 PM

just restarted the wallet from scratch, I tried it with the 2 nodes you posted and without and am going to wait to see if it finds any connections but non so far. if I don't find any I'll try with the 2 nodes again

I had been keeping a solid connection with the conf file someone had posted in here near the start

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
xRaVeNx
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:48:51 PM

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Thanks All ! Very Good Job.
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

Welcome back everyone.  Bitcointalk being down was unfortunate, but it allowed us to get more work done so we will have the enhanced mac wallet today and a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like.

For now, we have to deal with this issue with the checkpointing server.  The other day when the block explorer halted, that's when we noticed an attack on the main node which put server resources (memory, swap, and cpu) at 100% so we had to restart it.  This caused a fork, but we fixed it within 30 minutes.  Some of you may be on the same fork as the attack, which is easy to fix.

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

It also seems that though i have cleared out all the files in my %appdata% folder and re-synced i am still missing around 2k coins if i compare my balance to the block explorer.

Also why is the bittrex wallet for GPH showing as inactive???

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:27:31 PM

is there a node list someone could share?   (should be one on the OP)

Code:
addnode=31.15.157.135
addnode=85.25.214.102
addnode=120.146.238.104
addnode=82.13.20.194
addnode=81.101.126.54
addnode=24.107.84.247
addnode=98.249.68.125
addnode=176.58.119.212
addnode=209.188.18.164
addnode=98.117.173.13
addnode=71.237.125.226
addnode=212.251.152.72
addnode=79.101.88.135
addnode=45.56.96.138

the node list I had that was keeping my wallet sync'd. I'm still not getting any connections so I'll try adding these again

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:31:02 PM

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

It also seems that though i have cleared out all the files in my %appdata% folder and re-synced i am still missing around 2k coins if i compare my balance to the block explorer.

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

have you tried "repairwallet"  ?

WAVES
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 09:05:30 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2015, 09:23:00 PM by CryptoRekt

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

have you tried "repairwallet"  ?

I did.. After adding the node's the Dev listed and doing a repairwallet cmd in the console it seems to have resolved my issue.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:26:04 PM

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

You can also try adding rescan=1 to the conf and restart. If you were staking on a fork, particularly during the hipos phase, you will have a ton of coins. It doesn't mean you lost many coins. The fork happened very near the end of hipos, so the balance you would have had mining on the correct fork wouldn't be too much bigger than not mining on it.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:40:47 PM

I miss the 12.5 GPH blocks but 8% will be a much more stable rate HA my average pos find is now less than .05 lol inflation period is officially over  Cool

WAVES
GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:48:44 PM

I miss the 12.5 GPH blocks but 8% will be a much more stable rate HA my average pos find is now less than .05 lol inflation period is officially over  Cool

Remember that a lot of coins get lost or forgotten, so this annual rate should make up for that a bit.
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:52:42 PM

apart having a few minor problems for me things are working great since day one, have u managed to recover your lost wallet files?
l think graph getting ready for to da moon. Grin Grin
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 09:59:22 PM

addnode=62.116.254.204

To your .conf file

Whats going on ?

Any thoughts ?

You can also try adding rescan=1 to the conf and restart. If you were staking on a fork, particularly during the hipos phase, you will have a ton of coins. It doesn't mean you lost many coins. The fork happened very near the end of hipos, so the balance you would have had mining on the correct fork wouldn't be too much bigger than not mining on it.

Hey thanks! that did the trick  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: