Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19*  (Read 56161 times)
DonShoshan

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:39:10 PM

The only proof we need is the road map delivery. Meanwhile it is great.
hoshigakiii

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:40:41 PM

This is a scam coin made by cryptowest. Instamined. Do not support TRON or any of these new ninja launch scam coins. NINJA LAUNCH = SCAM
Next FUD, give proof.
hoshigakiii

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:43:41 PM

You are just fudding here, any proof of your words? We will se if it go up or down but not staking? Why you didin't said it earlier? Did you restarted wallet? Any proof that you had ever coins? It's just FUD.
If you think that price will go down it's ok, but don't say scam and that dev sold or left, you have no proof.
More FUD = better coin.

Jesus, I am talking to idiots
anyone that wants a copy of my wallet.dat, pm me
(btw, it's empty now... lol)

Not going to answer any more

FUD, 4 days and you didin't even try to post here and know why you are not staking? Even if it's true that's only your fault, dev could fix it for you if you would want to ask him.

Just STOP FUD and wait for DEV.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:47:04 PM

man.....
you just have no idea who you're talking to and how deep is my knowledge in crypto generally

all other coins staked perfectly, even ldoge made it, with millions of problems and forks

go on, buy what "newbies" dump

Can you quote the pieces in the code to prove your claim that there is a problem with staking - since you know so much and claim to be someone noteworthy?
TonyTeo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:48:15 PM

Please be aware :
scam coin

I dont care if its scam or not as long as its traded actively on exchanges.
Pow pos phase worked nicely and not many coins were able to deliver even this.

thank you very much
gravitondev (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:49:35 PM

man.....
you just have no idea who you're talking to and how deep is my knowledge in crypto generally

all other coins staked perfectly, even ldoge made it, with millions of problems and forks

Can you quote the pieces in the code to prove your claim that there is a problem with staking - since you know so much and claim to be someone noteworthy?
He can't, because there is no issue with the staking, it stakes flawlessly, unlike the scamcloneshitcoins of tron that have been floating around with forking bugs.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:59:30 PM

man.....

He can't, because there is no issue with the staking, it stakes flawlessly, unlike the scamcloneshitcoins of tron that have been floating around with forking bugs.

I just asked him because he is making a claim without giving the supporting proof. If there is a problem he needs to give the proof so that it can be fixed. If he cannot give the proof then he is just a fudder from the fud group that came into this thread yesterday and his opinion will be discarded as such.
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:59:43 PM

Please be aware :
scam coin

I dont care if its scam or not as long as its traded actively on exchanges.
Pow pos phase worked nicely and not many coins were able to deliver even this.

thank you very much

TonyTeo what coins do u trade?
I suppose only btc? Others are scam according to your opinion.
gravitondev (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:03:28 PM

This is a scam coin made by cryptowest. Instamined. Do not support TRON or any of these new ninja launch scam coins. NINJA LAUNCH = SCAM
what do you gain by making FUD?
Accumulation of cheap coins
TonyTeo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:04:11 PM

man.....

what do you gain by making FUD?
DonShoshan

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:04:18 PM

I also like the speed this coin is transferred from and to bittrex. Nice! Staking was really good for me, amazingly good.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:09:56 PM

Thank you for the heads up. Copied another coin is definitely not sign because mostly someone trying to make some quick money. I will buy some when everything is settling down.
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:15:44 PM

Hey gravitondev,

With my masternode, I notice that I only seem to get transactions on it when I unlock my wallet, but when I unlock my wallet my coins eventually stake and the masternode shuts off. I see my masternode in the list of Gravitators but it constantly says active 00m:00s.

I don't think I've gotten any masternode payments while my wallet is in "Locked Status"

Do you have any idea why this might be happening?
DarKside68

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:17:09 PM

I'm happily staking. There are a lot of coins not on the exchanges remember. Price right now is not reflective as staking is more profitable.

I just dumped everything
and the main reason was that my wallet didn't staked at all, not even once.

For those who are going to ask, I started mining this coin right when it launched, using 15TH of my miners and rented power as well. I should start receiving stake rewards almost immediately, my wallet said 2 hours (estimate) and I never got even one coin.

It's over.

So you dumped at the stupidity of your own decision?  Instead of coming on here asking a question you take a loss for your mining, makes alot of sense, not!  Others clearly dont have any problems with it.  Not sure what the panic is but this isnt been proven a scam.  Thanks for the cheap coins my friends.

come on, stop flaming
I stated one thing that should stop you from saying stupid things: my wallet was stating clearly that the estimate was 2 hours, for 4 frigging days.
I don't need to ask when I know something is working, don't be a moron

edit: I wish I would get even an orphan block... just to see that my wallet tried... you are not wondering why "everyone" is a bunch of 15-20 people posting in this thread and all others dump?
frankly, I do not know how this could happen to you but since I started to do that. everything works very well for me and I stake since before last night
heavensopen

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:18:20 PM

First of all, I didn't see anyone asking for my wallet.dat file to confirm if I ever had coins and how much - and for how long my wallet was up and running.

And I am being clear:
    I didn't said the wallet was not working
    I didn't said the wallet was not staking
    I didn't said that there are errors in code or whatever
    I didn't said that something is broken and must be fixed
    I didn't said that I can't send or receive coins

Exactly the opposite, I said clearly that the wallet was working, staking, sending and receiving coins flawlessly but for four frigging days it didn't gave me a single coin staked, when it should.

A lot of bad luck? maybe, but I don't fucking care anymore, there is no reason to flame me for this

Now, if you think that by having this attitude and by accusing someone that states clearly that this is not working for him you support a coin.... well, there are no words to describe how stupid you are.

No dev can fix what is working and no dev can make a wallet get a reward after four days when it didn't
Capish?

I'm out guys, good luck with your perfect coin
GRinvest

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:21:52 PM

Thank you Dev, Nice coin, Coin operated perfectly
gravitondev (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:22:08 PM

Hey gravitondev,

With my masternode, I notice that I only seem to get transactions on it when I unlock my wallet, but when I unlock my wallet my coins eventually stake and the masternode shuts off. I see my masternode in the list of Gravitators but it constantly says active 00m:00s.

I don't think I've gotten any masternode payments while my wallet is in "Locked Status"

You only need to unlock the wallet to start the remote masternode.  You need to turn off staking on the cold wallet by either putting staking=0 in the .conf file, or leaving the wallet locked and do not unlock for staking.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:22:30 PM

First of all, I didn't see anyone asking for my wallet.dat file to confirm if I ever had coins and how much - and for how long my wallet was up and running.

And I am being clear:
    I didn't said the wallet was not working
    I didn't said the wallet was not staking
    I didn't said that there are errors in code or whatever
    I didn't said that something is broken and must be fixed
    I didn't said that I can't send or receive coins

Exactly the opposite, I said clearly that the wallet was working, staking, sending and receiving coins flawlessly but for four frigging days it didn't gave me a single coin staked, when it should.

A lot of bad luck? maybe, but I don't fucking care anymore, there is no reason to flame me for this

Now, if you think that by having this attitude and by accusing someone that states clearly that this is not working for him you support a coin.... well, there are no words to describe how stupid you are.

No dev can fix what is working and no dev can make a wallet get a reward after four days when it didn't
Capish?

I'm out guys, good luck with your perfect coin

How many coins did you have and what was your network weight?
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:23:17 PM

Hey gravitondev,

Hey man. Have you looked at your .conf file? It should be

Code:
stake=0

DarKside68

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:25:07 PM

Only a dev can do it, to call neo or trinity lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: