Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19*  (Read 56161 times)
gravitondev (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:37:20 PM

Having Bob's paid fudders visit us every day has really driven me to think of more innovative and better solutions to problems I see attempting to be tackled in the crypto currency space every day.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:44:59 PM

Having Bob's paid fudders visit us every day has really driven me to think of more innovative and better solutions to problems I see attempting to be tackled in the crypto currency space every day.

Dont pay attention to fudders dev. You doing a good job. Keep on going but try to release some of the features abit faster Smiley You are teasing us Cheesy

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:03:45 PM

Going to setup a masternode but I have a question on how to get back the 25k coins once you have sent it to the masternode and decide you want them back in your possession? Also if you have more than 25k do you have to create several masternode instances of 25k? Or can you do them as a whole?
gravitondev (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:04:46 PM

Going to setup a masternode but I have a question on how to get back the 25k coins once you have sent it to the masternode and decide you want them back in your possession? Also if you have more than 25k do you have to create several masternode instances of 25k? Or can you do them as a whole?
To get them back, you Stop the Gravitator which unlocks the coins.  You have to create multiple Gravitator instances.
morrisonsa

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:12:43 PM

Coin all but dead. Only 60 Btc in trades.

No, it's just the last attempt at exiting this garbage. Someone bought and sold to himself multiple times until he created that 60btc volume.

Actually not quite, there are a TON of huge buys.  10k+ grav buys.
Cryptojunkey

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:15:32 PM

To get them back, you Stop the Gravitator which unlocks the coins.  You have to create multiple Gravitator instances.

Thanks, Im attempting this on my desktop computer but will I have to set a static IP on it to run masternode? I plan on leaving my computer running 24/7
gravitondev (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:17:58 PM

Thanks, Im attempting this on my desktop computer but will I have to set a static IP on it to run masternode? I plan on leaving my computer running 24/7
Static IP or run it behind a tor hidden service.  VPS is best idea though.
Cryptojunkey

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:22:58 PM

Cant I just run it as is, as long as i dont reboot my machine my ip should stay the same? no?
morrisonsa

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:23:41 PM

I do have one question.

This is my MN  http://graviton.blockview.space/a/GVDRCxFpgj

Is what I've earned total the balance (including unconfirmed payments) or is it the received line (including unconfirmed).  And guessing the sent is the payments sent from my VPS MN to my hot wallet.

Balance: 39382.6200095 GRA
Transactions in: 769
Received: 46273.955012 GRA
Transactions out: 213
Sent: 6891.3350025 GRA

morrisonsa

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:24:38 PM

Cant I just run it as is, as long as i dont reboot my machine my ip should stay the same? no?

Just login to your router/modem and set your PC to a static IP.  I think IP's can change also when your lease expires, but most likely you'd get the same one back.

Ocean Cloud is only $5 per month for a VPS.
Cryptojunkey

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:26:01 PM

Just login to your router/modem and set your PC to a static IP.  I think IP's can change also when your lease expires, but most likely you'd get the same one back.

I have DHCP but have multiple devices on my network.  I dont see how to create a static IP for just one device in my router config but I do have address reservation for each device which I assigned to the pc that will have the masternode.  Will I have to setup port forwarding?  I dont want to have to configure each device for manual IP.
morrisonsa

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:35:53 PM

I have DHCP but have multiple devices on my network.  I dont see how to create a static IP for just one device in my router config but I do have address reservation for each device which I assigned to the pc that will have the masternode.  Will I have to setup port forwarding?  I dont want to have to configure each device for manual IP.

Address reservation = static ip on your router at least, so your PC will always have the same IP from your router.  But you still maybe subject to your modem changing IP's if the lease renews (every 7 days I think).  I could be wrong though on that.
Cryptojunkey

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:30:35 PM

Where do I find the graviton.conf?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:32:01 PM

You have to create it.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:37:50 PM

You have to create it.

Create it and then put it into the Graviton folder in %appdata% on Windows.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:48:42 PM

I don't think you can setup a Master Node right now unless one drops out. There are 10 active master nodes right now and the maximum is 250K.
Cryptojunkey

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:05:05 PM

I created a graviton.conf and put it in c/users/roaming/ graviton folder. Now when i start the wallet it gives invalid IP error. I made sure everything was changed inside the conf. file.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:49:24 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 11:13:07 PM by YourMother

Coin all but dead. Only 60 Btc in trades.

No, it's just the last attempt at exiting this garbage. Someone bought and sold to himself multiple times until he created that 60btc volume.

Actually not quite, there are a TON of huge buys.  10k+ grav buys.

No! Some imbeciles saw that big volume and immediately got fooled into thinking that this is the hottest shit on bittrex, and they bought.

The volume of the coin increased from 0.8btc to 70 btc per day in a very short amount of time (minutes) while there were no substantial sell orders. There were only 12btc worth of sell orders in total and if someone wanted to buy everything, the price would have been now 700k, not 5k.

I'm actually surprised that this simple form of manipulation worked.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:21:49 PM

Have you nothing better to do in your life? Its sad to see you waisting your pathetic time posting on every coin thread your frustrations.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:50:58 PM

So many of you guys may ask, how will Graviton be different from other alternate currencies?

Graviton will different because it will have features like none other. Which altcoin has a decentralized social network, built into the wallet structure and interface? None.

One thing to consider are "big fads". The first altcoin fad was encrypted messaging, originally brought in by Cinni, now utilized by dozens of altcoins. The next fad was anonymous features- which lasted longer than most. Dozens of new coins sprung up with the promise of anonymous sending- and of course, many just copied each other, or just made undelivered promises. The next fad was decentralized marketplaces, which a few coins have achieved thus far. To recall, most of the coins that came up with the features first are the ones that are currently sitting in 6-figure minimum marketcaps. The current fad is masternodes.

What will the next fad be? A decentralized social network? If that is so, the valuation of Graviton- if it will be the first to bring it online- will skyrocket. Just like all coins that came up with these extraordinary and innovative features first, they will be placed in their deserving marketcaps.

The future is bright for Graviton.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: