Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UTLE]Ultimate Coin [POS Masternodes][Loyalty Nodes][Ultimate Marketplace]  (Read 15677 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:25:35 PM

Amazing we are now on c-cex. Thank You for the add

I am getting PM's from members who are offering to have us listed on bittrex for a fee but we chose not to pay.

We hope to be added on more exchanges as we develop.

1st release POS masternodes
2nd Ultimate Marketplace testing on darknet
3rd Loyalty Nodes

Mac wallet will be released with POS Masternodes along side Darksend

Thank You for the interest in becoming a beta tester. Those chosen for the agent roles will be required to send in their address to deposit 250 coins to become a agent.

Thank You for your support

personally, i think community can donate for Bittrex fees.

What is the price to get listed there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ultimatecoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:28:52 PM

I am getting PM's from members who are offering to have us listed on bittrex for a fee but we chose not to pay.

3rd Loyalty Nodes

Thank You for the interest in becoming a beta tester. Those chosen for the agent roles will be required to send in their address to deposit 250 coins to become a agent.

Because we can have more users.

Also it's great for long term development.

this coin looks clean and great.

I think the donations can be used elsewhere rather than getting us added on bittrex. we can afford it by offering pre-mine but it would just be a waste. The pre-mine will be used to create Masternodes where we earn from them and put towards to the development of the coin

For now we have the required amount for beta testers but just in case we have a no show i can have some on reserve. shoot me a PM il have have max 10 on the reserve list
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:14:03 PM

3rd Loyalty Nodes

Because we can have more users.

Also it's great for long term development.

this coin looks clean and great.

I think the donations can be used elsewhere rather than getting us added on bittrex. we can afford it by offering pre-mine but it would just be a waste. The pre-mine will be used to create Masternodes where we earn from them and put towards to the development of the coin

For now we have the required amount for beta testers but just in case we have a no show i can have some on reserve. shoot me a PM il have have max 10 on the reserve list

Thanks, sent a PM.

will want to join the beta testers.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:20:49 PM

"moneysupply" : 282705.07903697,

only 0.28 Million coin.

Half of cravecoin supply.

price is 4k sats, so marketcap is 10BTC.
Fielding

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:23:08 PM

Will this be the first X11 pos masternode coin?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:26:34 PM

I think this will be next Dev-out-coin. Just feeling.
Fielding

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:28:12 PM

I think this will be next Dev-out-coin. Just feeling.

maybe not, Because dev do not want to pay like other coins list this on Bittrex and quick sell out.

and dev team want to develop this coin.

Fielding

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:30:22 PM

We require beta testers for the marketplace. we require 4 testers to perform agent roles and 10 buyer/seller

agent roles will be paid 250 coins each(trusted members only, you will be paid beforehand to fulfill requirement to become an agent)
buyer/sellers role 100 coins each

you will be required to test both darknet and clearnet marketplaces
PM me if interested.

From dev.

BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:31:49 PM

i hope i mined some.

anyway, it's not late.

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:33:44 PM

Will this one be another Cravecoin? Grin
if that happened, price should 400k sats for only 0.28 Million supply.

running farm worldwide
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:36:30 PM

i hope i mined some.

anyway, it's not late.

It's not late to get in. People are selling on mining cost. Wink

Carmenlyx

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:37:09 PM

hmm

this coin looks simple, hope dev teams can give us more info.
BTCspace

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:38:43 PM

i hope i mined some.

anyway, it's not late.

It's not late to get in. People are selling on mining cost. Wink

hi see you again..

i hoped Grav become next Crave..but right now that will not happen.

so let's see what UTLE will bring out.

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:39:22 PM

Darknet and Clearnet

running farm worldwide
saracen

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:27:48 PM

Why is it UTLE and not ULTE?
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 05:12:01 PM

I think there was already an ULTE before, that's why.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:23:26 PM

another coin had code ULT so maybe to avoid confusion thus i guess the E was added on the end as well

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
saracen

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:30:39 PM

another coin had code ULT so maybe to avoid confusion thus i guess the E was added on the end as well

Thanks.
Ultimatecoin (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:22:40 PM

Good Morning

Great Progress is being made

Update and more details on features

POS Masternodes are close to being finished it can be released within 48 hours but it will be released on Tuesday alongside the Ultimate Marketplace on Clearnet followed by Darknet Marketplace

I am getting some messages on more details for the marketplace so will provide a brief description of how it works and why we believe this will revolutionize Marketplaces online

Agents

To become a agent you'l need to have 250 UTLE Coins (Escrow Coins)

Role of agent
a arbitrator/guarantor for a sale on marketplace
Moderate listing which breach rules
Answer Site Users queries

In return agents will be paid 3.75% of the 5% fee of every sale so $100 sale each agent receives 1.25% = $1.25
there will be 3 agents on any one transaction so if a dispute is escalated three agents will decide unanimously the outcome.
as payment will be in escrow it can be released early by requesting agents to release it
if they cannot decide, a additional agent can be requested and fees will be divided accordingly

Now of course it can be argued that by having a open registration and just requirement of 250 coins this can lead to scams but these coins are escrowed and a agent cannot withdraw them until all cases have been resolved. There should be no active cases pending decision on their account and with a 24hour waiting time to process withdrawal.

The fee is paid regardless if there is a dispute for the transaction or even if the transaction is a success. This will encourage to weed out the scams so eventually legitimate problems are resolved as who doesn't like free money.

how it works (summary)

seller list item with option where they give buyer 10 agents to select from of which 3 need to be selected
buyer can choose whoever they like so if a seller selects agents with poor feedback then less likely it will be sold.

payment is made if there is a dispute it will be escalated to agents which will decide. if its a smooth transaction happy days agents receive there fee for no work at all.

agents with good feedback will be selected by buyers so a smooth transaction puts 1.25% in your pocket for doing nothing.

Now Why?

We believe this will change online selling massively. rather than making it easy for someone to create a marketplace for themselves buyers/sellers require only one thing from a marketplace is security for their transaction to trade easily and to be able to get fair solutions to problems.

Anyone who has traded on amazon/Ebay must be aware of how they make decisions with their business in mind. Any decision made is in interest of their profits so many times buyers and sellers are out of pocket as the law is used to assess the case which is taken advantage of. Offering agents to solve problems give solutions common sense so no scammer can use law and tricks which leave organizations with their hands tied to give in.

This is why a community run marketplace is the future and to ensure agents are not playing up safeguards are in place so any agents attempting to scam incur losses. The promise of great earnings for agents ensures they do their job properly

This is our vision and rather than we run it ourselves we let you take part and have a slice.

Now if many got bored reading this we will have graphics up when we release the marketplace to explain it better the fun way.

We hope to start beta testing saturday before its released next week
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:42:26 PM

Good Morning

Great Progress is being made

Update and more details on features

POS Masternodes are close to being finished it can be released within 48 hours but it will be released on Tuesday alongside the Ultimate Marketplace on Clearnet followed by Darknet Marketplace

I am getting some messages on more details for the marketplace so will provide a brief description of how it works and why we believe this will revolutionize Marketplaces online

Agents

To become a agent you'l need to have 250 UTLE Coins (Escrow Coins)

Role of agent
a arbitrator/guarantor for a sale on marketplace
Moderate listing which breach rules
Answer Site Users queries

In return agents will be paid 3.75% of the 5% fee of every sale so $100 sale each agent receives 1.25% = $1.25
there will be 3 agents on any one transaction so if a dispute is escalated three agents will decide unanimously the outcome.
as payment will be in escrow it can be released early by requesting agents to release it
if they cannot decide, a additional agent can be requested and fees will be divided accordingly

Now of course it can be argued that by having a open registration and just requirement of 250 coins this can lead to scams but these coins are escrowed and a agent cannot withdraw them until all cases have been resolved. There should be no active cases pending decision on their account and with a 24hour waiting time to process withdrawal.

The fee is paid regardless if there is a dispute for the transaction or even if the transaction is a success. This will encourage to weed out the scams so eventually legitimate problems are resolved as who doesn't like free money.

how it works (summary)

seller list item with option where they give buyer 10 agents to select from of which 3 need to be selected
buyer can choose whoever they like so if a seller selects agents with poor feedback then less likely it will be sold.

payment is made if there is a dispute it will be escalated to agents which will decide. if its a smooth transaction happy days agents receive there fee for no work at all.

agents with good feedback will be selected by buyers so a smooth transaction puts 1.25% in your pocket for doing nothing.

Now Why?

We believe this will change online selling massively. rather than making it easy for someone to create a marketplace for themselves buyers/sellers require only one thing from a marketplace is security for their transaction to trade easily and to be able to get fair solutions to problems.

Anyone who has traded on amazon/Ebay must be aware of how they make decisions with their business in mind. Any decision made is in interest of their profits so many times buyers and sellers are out of pocket as the law is used to assess the case which is taken advantage of. Offering agents to solve problems give solutions common sense so no scammer can use law and tricks which leave organizations with their hands tied to give in.

This is why a community run marketplace is the future and to ensure agents are not playing up safeguards are in place so any agents attempting to scam incur losses. The promise of great earnings for agents ensures they do their job properly

This is our vision and rather than we run it ourselves we let you take part and have a slice.

Now if many got bored reading this we will have graphics up when we release the marketplace to explain it better the fun way.

We hope to start beta testing saturday before its released next week

great update dev, thanks. i was hoping you would be releasing masternodes first so we can play a bit but if your decision is final thats fine also. keep it up.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: