Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UTLE]Ultimate Coin [POS Masternodes][Loyalty Nodes][Ultimate Marketplace]  (Read 15677 times)
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:48:33 AM

No positive news expected. Large sells just happened on both exchanges. Twitter account deleted. Nice, next.

Is/was there even a twitter account for this coin? And the premine hasn't moved.

Nice FUD attempt lol.

lol there was no twitter so how can he have deleted it. need a more active dev you might wanna hire a promo guy with that premine

this coin will have a future.

sure hop so not got much on it yet but will if things go well. if not not a problem just another day in crypto still will be in the green from the profit since i've been trading bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:22:27 PM

Good Morning

Great Progress is being made

Update and more details on features

POS Masternodes are close to being finished it can be released within 48 hours but it will be released on Tuesday alongside the Ultimate Marketplace on Clearnet followed by Darknet Marketplace

I am getting some messages on more details for the marketplace so will provide a brief description of how it works and why we believe this will revolutionize Marketplaces online

Agents

To become a agent you'l need to have 250 UTLE Coins (Escrow Coins)

Role of agent
a arbitrator/guarantor for a sale on marketplace
Moderate listing which breach rules
Answer Site Users queries

Waiting patiently for tomorrows update from dev, from then the only way for this coin will be up  Cool

In return agents will be paid 3.75% of the 5% fee of every sale so $100 sale each agent receives 1.25% = $1.25
there will be 3 agents on any one transaction so if a dispute is escalated three agents will decide unanimously the outcome.
as payment will be in escrow it can be released early by requesting agents to release it
if they cannot decide, a additional agent can be requested and fees will be divided accordingly

Now of course it can be argued that by having a open registration and just requirement of 250 coins this can lead to scams but these coins are escrowed and a agent cannot withdraw them until all cases have been resolved. There should be no active cases pending decision on their account and with a 24hour waiting time to process withdrawal.

The fee is paid regardless if there is a dispute for the transaction or even if the transaction is a success. This will encourage to weed out the scams so eventually legitimate problems are resolved as who doesn't like free money.

how it works (summary)

seller list item with option where they give buyer 10 agents to select from of which 3 need to be selected
buyer can choose whoever they like so if a seller selects agents with poor feedback then less likely it will be sold.

payment is made if there is a dispute it will be escalated to agents which will decide. if its a smooth transaction happy days agents receive there fee for no work at all.

agents with good feedback will be selected by buyers so a smooth transaction puts 1.25% in your pocket for doing nothing.

Now Why?

We believe this will change online selling massively. rather than making it easy for someone to create a marketplace for themselves buyers/sellers require only one thing from a marketplace is security for their transaction to trade easily and to be able to get fair solutions to problems.

Anyone who has traded on amazon/Ebay must be aware of how they make decisions with their business in mind. Any decision made is in interest of their profits so many times buyers and sellers are out of pocket as the law is used to assess the case which is taken advantage of. Offering agents to solve problems give solutions common sense so no scammer can use law and tricks which leave organizations with their hands tied to give in.

This is why a community run marketplace is the future and to ensure agents are not playing up safeguards are in place so any agents attempting to scam incur losses. The promise of great earnings for agents ensures they do their job properly

This is our vision and rather than we run it ourselves we let you take part and have a slice.

Now if many got bored reading this we will have graphics up when we release the marketplace to explain it better the fun way.

We hope to start beta testing saturday before its released next week

Waiting patiently for the update of dev tomorrow, the only way will be up for this coin  Cool
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:57:19 PM

3 days without any news, it's an eternity in the world of crypto
I have trouble to believe in three days he did not take a look at his thread
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 06:00:48 PM

3 days without any news, it's an eternity in the world of crypto
I have trouble to believe in three days he did not take a look at his thread

i agree with you about it, dev should be more active, at least thats my point of view.

btw he already sayd that news will come tomorrow, so i think that all of us should w8 a little bit more and stay at calm Wink

at least untill tomorrow  Grin

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:11:28 PM

Hello from alcurEX exchange.
I don't see any activities with UTLE on alcurEX.
Coin will be removed soon.

Any way, good luck and hard developing for your coin. 
halibit
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 07:56:37 PM

any news dev? you around  Cool

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:32:12 PM

dev,, where are you? are you okay?

crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:35:27 PM

Shall be this really the last one ?
getrichdietryin

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:46:38 AM

hope all well

great plan
great name
premine not dumped
this coin had the recipe for success

why does this happen to the good coins/devs
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:24:43 AM

so coin dead again?

that will happen again and again..
ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:03:08 AM

Why did you do this dev?

Your lousy 12000 coins were not worth it.

Why do you give crypto a bad name?
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 10:40:38 AM

Well it's tuesday. Let's just wait.

getrichdietryin

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:15:54 AM

Why did you do this dev?

Your lousy 12000 coins were not worth it.

Why do you give crypto a bad name?

12000 were not dumped they worth like 0.24btc not worth it he aint dumped it
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:33:04 PM

no news for a week. hope someone will takeover this coin

getrichdietryin

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:56:55 PM

dont think it will happen there wasnt much iinterest from start could have been worsed if dev tried to hype it
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:03:57 PM

dont think it will happen there wasnt much iinterest from start could have been worsed if dev tried to hype it

Dev said update on Tuesday, let's wait until today ends.

okae
Legendary

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:15:34 PM

yep i agree with you, we should w8 untill today ends.

btw as i sayd in my previous post about ut, even if dev come today to bring us some fresh news/features he should be moreactive on this thread, as you can see is not good for us his absence.

topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:22:04 PM

btw as i sayd in my previous post about ut, even if dev come today to bring us some fresh news/features he should be moreactive on this thread, as you can see is not good for us his absence.

the problem is he has not even logged on since the 8th. DAMN i hate losing money. damn

ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:32:17 PM

Do you get paid to say this all the time?
okae
Legendary

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:36:16 PM

Do you get paid to say this all the time?

ofc no, also i dont think im saying something wrong or bad... im just saying that dev sayd he will bring us news today, thats all.

also please dont miss the part that i sayd that he should be more  active because thats not good for us.

im with you my friend, if finally this coin is a scam i will hate it too, so please relax and dont acuse others next time so faster Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: