Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UTLE]Ultimate Coin [POS Masternodes][Loyalty Nodes][Ultimate Marketplace]  (Read 15677 times)
poolmn

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:14:53 PM

Would be nice to get another pool.

There is our pool, but it is not yet added to the OP, hopefully some people spread hashes over.

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:14:57 PM

I would, but the premine looks damned high to me.

Maybe some justifications could help me sort my mind about it.

Dev posted he will post address for premine once block explorer is there, all devs need to get paid so for dev transparent so lets see what happen.

The "personal fund" looks a bit steep, considering all those features can just be obtained by forking on of the latest coins.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:16:12 PM

There is our pool, but it is not yet added to the OP, hopefully some people spread hashes over.

Where were you been? People stopped being able to withdraw from your pool and you went offline for a few months.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
poolmn

Activity: 314

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 05:25:46 PM

Where were you been? People stopped being able to withdraw from your pool and you went offline for a few months.

We are a new team now, not really sure about the old.

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:28:01 PM

What is POS reward?

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:42:09 PM

wtf is personal fund?  Just call it dumping fund.

-tb-

Ultimatecoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:46:36 PM

Dev posted he will post address for premine once block explorer is there, all devs need to get paid so for dev transparent so lets see what happen.

The "personal fund" looks a bit steep, considering all those features can just be obtained by forking on of the latest coins.

7000 coins are for us.  we plan to create 7k worth of masternodes. 7000 coins is not alot of coins with pow coins at 400,000. also do not forget POS. this amount can be bought by us quite easily on a exchange.

3000 coins will be used for the marketplace to activate its features. some of these coins will be used to give to beta testers to

POS masternodes idea was taken of some recent successful coins but that is not our main attraction.

It is the ultimate marketplace which gives anyone a chance to become a agent/arbitrator for a dispute. in return that agent receives a percentage payment of the final total of the item sold.

in the coming days the OP will be re-designed and a much detailed plan will be added giving a clear picture of our vision of decentralized community run marketplace. you can think it of as the agent/arbitrator performing the role of ebay moneyback guarantee.

i am still waiting on cryptobe for the explorer. it will be posted on OP once i have it, mac wallets will be provided soon
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:50:44 PM

7000 coins are for us.  we plan to create 7k worth of masternodes. 7000 coins is not alot of coins with pow coins at 400,000. also do not forget POS. this amount can be bought by us quite easily on a exchange.

3000 coins will be used for the marketplace to activate its features. some of these coins will be used to give to beta testers to

POS masternodes idea was taken of some recent successful coins but that is not our main attraction.

It is the ultimate marketplace which gives anyone a chance to become a agent/arbitrator for a dispute. in return that agent receives a percentage payment of the final total of the item sold.

in the coming days the OP will be re-designed and a much detailed plan will be added giving a clear picture of our vision of decentralized community run marketplace. you can think it of as the agent/arbitrator performing the role of ebay moneyback guarantee.

i am still waiting on cryptobe for the explorer. it will be posted on OP once i have it, mac wallets will be provided soon

That is all great and all that but when can we get more details on this, when will you upload more info.
Is it ok you release it after POW ends?. i want some miner dumps
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:07:48 PM

How much is POS?
wasref

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:07:55 PM

i think you should release all the details after POW. Releasing it before will generate hype and releasing it after will make you look good
Ultimatecoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:17:42 PM

Block explorer is LIVE

http://cryptobe.com/chain/UltimateCoin

Pre-mine address

UiVpjezTrEF3jHMT2ZSBU8DQf4boQe9XYU
wasref

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

Block explorer is LIVE

http://cryptobe.com/chain/UltimateCoin

Pre-mine address

UiVpjezTrEF3jHMT2ZSBU8DQf4boQe9XYU

Boom
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 06:48:20 PM

Yeah I agree the premine is big in today's standards. Probably why more pools aren't jumping aboard.  Dev you might want to think about burning some of the premine, posting plans, etc. and the coin might just take off.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money