Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming)  (Read 790353 times)
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:57:54 AM

@georgem Just saw that you have posted an accusation against me on spreadcointalk as well as here.

The suggestion that I am behind any activity on the SPR market is unfounded and you have no evidence. The post is defamatory. If you don't take the post down within 24 hours and issue a retraction I will take legal action against you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:38 AM

Copy of message that I just sent to George's personal address. Physical copy in post to his home address.

Dear George M******s,

I use the online identity Stonehedge in relation to my involvement in the cryptocurrency industry.

You have posted two defamatory posts suggesting that I have taken part in coordinated market manipulation on the Spreadcoin market.

Not only is this untrue, it is defamatory and damaging to my reputation.

If you do not delete these two posts and issue a retraction message on both spreadcointalk and bitcointalk within 24 hours from the timestamp on this message I will take legal action against you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373.msg27008946#msg27008946

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762.msg4749#msg4749

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Ames
georgem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:54:11 AM

Read the image you posted. It says accounts will be closed, not that coins will be delisted.

Yes I am aware of that.

But this would be the second time pump and dumpers are trying to do this with Spreadcoin, so I can't really say how bittrex will react if this keeps happening.
If I make the step and contact bittrex, I certainly hope that they will only remove those actors that have now obviously started yet another coordinated pump.
NOT the whole coin.

I want to explore what possibilities I have at this point.

For me, it is of course difficult to point fingers without any insider information, I am just a remote observer.
But something smells very fishy again, and I see all the same actors making noise again as in the last time this happened.

It looks like they just won't leave spreadcoin alone, although they spend a whole year bashing it to death and praising the upcoming HLM and the fantastic price it will have, lol.

Especially stonehedge has been very vocal and insulting about that, which is why I mentioned him in my previous post.
(his posts should all still be up for everyone to read, except of course if he deleted them in the mean time)

Anyway, I am now very closely observing the market, and at some point very soon I might open a conversation/ticket with bittrex and ask them to look into this.

No, I didn't do that yet.

And no, stonehedge don't worry, I won't name you personally, since I don't have any proof.
I mentioned you in jest, and not as a factual proof.

All I am going to probably do is ask bittrex nicely to take a look at both what is happening right now and what exactly happened during the HLM pump.

But I haven't made the decision yet.

I just wanted to tickle a nerve and see what happens, and it's pretty revealing to see all the "usual suspects" pop up in no time.  Roll Eyes

If I can prevent a second Pump and Dump I will do this, with the help of bittrex.

So, be warned!

georgem (OP)
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

If you do not delete these two posts and issue a retraction message on both spreadcointalk and bitcointalk within 24 hours from the timestamp on this message I will take legal action against you.

Yes, ok, I will remove your name,
but I won't delete these posts or issue a retraction message.

You don't get to demand that.

These posts address very valid concerns of mine, and I wouldn't lean myself so far out the window if I were you.

Be warned.

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:16:25 AM

I have taken great care to never post a message supporting Helium.

I chose not to participate in it for various reasons.

I am vocal about your failure to deliver progress on Spreadcoin, nothing else.
themac

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

As some one who is active in the hlm slack and lurking on bitcoin talk, i also wonder where you get the idea that HLM fanboys would be doing anything with spread at this point tbh. 

Not once was anything like a P&D discussed in the slack or forum,  no one is really mentioning spread, other then to tell people the snapshot has passes or the rediculeus posts you tend to make calling hlm an exit scam, scam coin etc.

Unlike you, georgem, the hlm team never says these kinds of things about spread. The only thing i know, is that their vision differs from yours, and they believe they can devellop a better product, time will tell if they are right.

I doubt your baseless acussations are helping the reputation of spread OR Helium by the way.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

Read the image you posted. It says accounts will be closed, not that coins will be delisted.

Yes I am aware of that.

But this would be the second time pump and dumpers are trying to do this with Spreadcoin, so I can't really say how bittrex will react if this keeps happening.
If I make the step and contact bittrex, I certainly hope that they will only remove those actors that have now obviously started yet another coordinated pump.
NOT the whole coin.

I want to explore what possibilities I have at this point.

For me, it is of course difficult to point fingers without any insider information, I am just a remote observer.
But something smells very fishy again, and I see all the same actors making noise again as in the last time this happened.

It looks like they just won't leave spreadcoin alone, although they spend a whole year bashing it to death and praising the upcoming HLM and the fantastic price it will have, lol.

Especially stonehedge has been very vocal and insulting about that, which is why I mentioned him in my previous post.
(his posts should all still be up for everyone to read, except of course if he deleted them in the mean time)

Anyway, I am now very closely observing the market, and at some point very soon I might open a conversation/ticket with bittrex and ask them to look into this.

No, I didn't do that yet.

And no, stonehedge don't worry, I won't name you personally, since I don't have any proof.
I mentioned you in jest, and not as a factual proof.

All I am going to probably do is ask bittrex nicely to take a look at both what is happening right now and what exactly happened during the HLM pump.

But I haven't made the decision yet.

I just wanted to tickle a nerve and see what happens, and it's pretty revealing to see all the "usual suspects" pop up in no time.  Roll Eyes

If I can prevent a second Pump and Dump I will do this, with the help of bittrex.

So, be warned!

since I don't have any proof.

Georgem

This is incredibly irresponsible of you.

Calling others scammers without any proof and on an admission of doing so just to 'tickle a nerve'.  

If you raise any further scam accusation against the Helium project, I will treat that as a more serious case of libel and I will seek to take legal action against you on that basis.

I can not allow you to libel the project when mine and other people's reputations and money are at stake.
georgem (OP)
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Georgem

Calling others scammers without any proof and on an admission of doing so just to 'tickle a nerve'.  

If you raise any further scam accusation against the Helium project, I will treat that as a more serious case of libel and I will seek to take legal action against you on that basis.

I can not allow you to libel the project when mine and other people's reputations and money are at stake.

You are ridiculous.

I don't think you understand how free speech works.

This is a public forum and I am allowed to voice my opinion any way I like, especially if I have valid concerns and suspicions. (like the ongoing coordinated pump and dump)

Is that how you silence opposing voices, by threatening them with legal actions?

You guys are incredible.

Smiley

But go ahead, take legal action because of a forum post, I've come to expect nothing less from you.
And by the way, I heard that UK turned into a pretty ridiculous nanny-state, but I am here in switzerland where free speech is still valued highly.

So bring it on.

georgem (OP)
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

So you made countless posts in the [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - PRE NOTICE - Thread,
praising Helium to high heaven, while simultaneously bashing Spreadcoin in this thread here to manipulate people into moving their assets to Helium,
but all that didn't happen, right?

You even gave people instructions on how to consolidate their SPR for the Helium-Snapshot, and what not:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809278.msg19705025#msg19705025

Do you even give a fuck anymore, lol

I am vocal about your failure to deliver progress on Spreadcoin, nothing else.

You are free to do so, I have no problem with that.
I have a problem with scams and organized pump and dump groups, especially if they try to involve Spreadcoin.

rhinomonkey

Activity: 646
Merit: 501

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

Georgem,

Don't be so hard on yourself. I personally believe that this recent rise in Spread was due to all of the hard work and development you've done recently.

You should be patting yourself on the back.

Cheers!

georgem (OP)
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:10:06 PM

But that's exactly the point.
SPR price should represent development, stagnating development should mean stagnating or even falling prices, etc.
That's reasonable.

The fact that the price has risen 300% within 2 days is a pretty clear indication that a Pump and Dump is going on.

Why not call a spade a spade.

I am sure if bittrex takes a look at it, things will clarify.

georgem (OP)
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:24:35 PM

You think my stagnating development gives you the right to start a pump and dump and scam people?  Huh

Ok I've had enough, I have started formulating a few things that I will pass on to bittrex soon.

This shitty behavior has to stop.

georgem (OP)
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:35:03 PM

BTW coins101, calling HLM a scam is maybe a little strong.
It's just that every step in its creation has broken every good rule in the crypto book, so I am a little wary.
I thought ICO's were the most suspicious, you've proven me otherwise.

But, after all you still have time to turn it into an actual coin with decentralized blockchain etc.
If you manage to do so I will owe you a full apology.
Deal.

I sincerely wish you good luck, and I will not bother you anymore.

(Meanwhile all the SPR bashers are lurking around in this thread, and ALL OF THEM were devout supporters of Helium and joined in on the SPR bashing. Just an observation.
But not you, KarmaShark, I have no beef with you and you never bothered me. So if I offended you in any way with my recent postings I apologize.)

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

Georgem

You are ridiculous.

I don't think you understand how free speech works.

This is a public forum and I am allowed to voice my opinion any way I like, especially if I have valid concerns and suspicions. (like the ongoing coordinated pump and dump)

Is that how you silence opposing voices, by threatening them with legal actions?

You guys are incredible.

Smiley

But go ahead, take legal action because of a forum post, I've come to expect nothing less from you.
And by the way, I heard that UK turned into a pretty ridiculous nanny-state, but I am here in switzerland where free speech is still valued highly.

So bring it on.

Switzerland does indeed support freedom of speech but defamation, libel and slander are criminal offences under Swiss penal code.

I.e You can voice opinions all you like but if you make accusations against an individual, your opinion becomes defamation or slander if you can offer no evidence to support it.

Modifying your post to remove a person's name after it has been viewed and distributed online doesn't protect you.  A retraction and admission that your claim was unfounded might help you cause.  Note that I do not ask for an apology.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

So you made countless posts in the [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - PRE NOTICE - Thread,
praising Helium to high heaven, while simultaneously bashing Spreadcoin in this thread here to manipulate people into moving their assets to Helium,
but all that didn't happen, right?

You even gave people instructions on how to consolidate their SPR for the Helium-Snapshot, and what not:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809278.msg19705025#msg19705025

Do you even give a fuck anymore, lol

George,  Coins101 and several of the HLM community are friends of mine and I support their project in so far as I want it to do well.

Beyond a single post where I offered a bland suggestion on how to perform a technical task, can you offer a single example of one of the countless posts that you claim that I made that "praises Helium to high heaven"?  You can't, because I disagree with the approach that Helium has taken and therefore have shied away from praise or public support...hence why I have chosen another project to focus on.

Your paranoia about these things seems to know no bounds.
Eka_pro

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

georgem better tell some news about spr,we(I) would like to hear it..

stonehedge if u dont own spr and dont have any interest in spr why the fuck are u comment here?just a ? nothing against u
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

georgem better tell some news about spr,we(I) would like to hear it..

stonehedge if u dont own spr and dont have any interest in spr why the fuck are u comment here?just a ? nothing against u

Well, in the short term, I am here because somebody messaged me to tell me that Georgem had posted to say that I was behind the recent market manipulation on Bittrex and I wanted to make it clear that I would take Georgem to court unless he retracted his statement.

Before then, I am here because I invested an enormous amount of time and money in Georgem and his vision and over that time he has turned on every single one of his supporters and I am keen to see what happens next. I'm fascinated.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:22:14 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 01:44:14 AM by sirazimuth

Wow!
Did someone just bash the hornets' nest with a baseball bat or something?....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
AOXCRYPTOS

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:15:32 PM

it's a good coin. I don't think that price rising in the last days is just flash-pump-dump. SPR is growing to its real value.
entropycoin

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:51:52 AM

I expect that I need another 50 hours or so to finish everything and put all the loose ends together before we can start testing it.

This could mean best case, that I will be ready in 1 week, or worst case by the end of january.

Is end of January still looking feasible?

Pretty much.  Smiley

I was able to do about 50% of what's still needed.
If might not be able to finish the other half in the next week (collisions with dayjob), so it might slide a few days into first week of february.

I'll probably create an explanatory video about current state of overlay network and how the blockexplorer behaves, so you better know what the problems are I'm working on.

I owe you that much.

A healthy reminder, we're approaching the 2 year anniversary of when servicenodes were set for testnet and then nothing happened for 2 years.

DRK: Xi2c97ZMtfU2nMeJkY1kD1Ry3tmRnnQfHP
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  

Jump to: