Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30682 times)
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:14:41 AM

You can invest your bitcoin here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984037.0

It's a real investment opportunity that helps the crypto community by helping to run our current bitcoin services and also create new services for the community...and you make 200% total in return with monthly profit share payments.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help

Don't invest at ponzi  Angry

it's not a ponzi...

My offer is backed by my real multiple revenue streams and my hard work done everyday.

and im not trust any double site

THAT IRASIONAL TO TRUST IT
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:21:39 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 04:38:27 AM by subSTRATA

You can invest your bitcoin here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984037.0

It's a real investment opportunity that helps the crypto community by helping to run our current bitcoin services and also create new services for the community...and you make 200% total in return with monthly profit share payments.

Don't invest at ponzi  Angry

it's not a ponzi...

My offer is backed by my real multiple revenue streams and my hard work done everyday.

that is probably a ponzi. OP if you want a long term investment, try investing in a dice site's bankroll, its a slight gamble but with a house edge, your share of the bankroll should show profit in the long run.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:32:36 AM

Don't invest at ponzi  Angry

it's not a ponzi...

if you believe your investment backed by real thing, try to get fund from bank!
they will examine your business and give you loan
with high profit like 200% total in a month, i'm sure you won't get confused with bank loan interest Cheesy

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:36:17 AM

it's not a ponzi...

with high profit like 200% total in a month, i'm sure you won't get confused with bank loan interest Cheesy

Uh... he didn't say 200% in a month. In fact, he EXPLICITLY states it takes 6-7+ months to get the full payment.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:07:41 AM

it's not a ponzi...

Or he can sell her home and double it her money than buy 2 home  Grin
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:04:39 AM

it's not a ponzi...

Uh... he didn't say 200% in a month. In fact, he EXPLICITLY states it takes 6-7+ months to get the full payment.

He also never know when he will the investor, maybe it could never happen.
Also, it's very dangerous if nobody visit their site or use their service

I better invest my money in gambling site

Wait, so you're saying investments are risky? No shit. Essentially his offer is to pay UP TO 200% (which he feels is easy to do). Every month the profit is split with everyone, and when you've hit 200% of your investment, yours is over.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:27:35 AM

But if they can make an "easy"  Shocked Shocked Shocked profit of 200% in less than a yearm when the major of investment ad elevated risk offer only a "small" 8% yearly (when a normal society for investment don't promise nothing or at least peanuts interest...)...
How you can say:
and you make 200% total in return with monthly profit share payments.
You think that there is really this frequency of growth in the btc ecosystem?
I think no, because the big investor are not here to double the money, but I see only scarce idea like : "I make money from my investment"
"Give me your money I DOUBLE!" Simple Go in a bank at 8-15% yearly for a loan you can save more the 82-75% of your investment!
Yes, I give you for free a great method, if you can make these returns, get a loan immediately and not ask here 0,02 btc... (1 beer = you doubled the beer! LOL Cheesy )

it's not a ponzi...

He also never know when he will the investor, maybe it could never happen.
Also, it's very dangerous if nobody visit their site or use their service

I better invest my money in gambling site

Wait, so you're saying investments are risky? No shit. Essentially his offer is to pay UP TO 200% (which he feels is easy to do). Every month the profit is split with everyone, and when you've hit 200% of your investment, yours is over.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:08:29 AM

But if they can make an "easy"  Shocked Shocked Shocked profit of 200% in less than a yearm when the major of investment ad elevated risk offer only a "small" 8% yearly (when a normal society for investment don't promise nothing or at least peanuts interest...)...
How you can say:
and you make 200% total in return with monthly profit share payments.
You think that there is really this frequency of growth in the btc ecosystem?
I think no, because the big investor are not here to double the money, but I see only scarce idea like : "I make money from my investment"
"Give me your money I DOUBLE!" Simple Go in a bank at 8-15% yearly for a loan you can save more the 82-75% of your investment!
Yes, I give you for free a great method, if you can make these returns, get a loan immediately and not ask here 0,02 btc... (1 beer = you doubled the beer! LOL Cheesy )

+1
he must use her brain to think again wich is real and dream  Roll Eyes
josephliton2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:36:36 PM

I think altcoins trading & Gambling is very good investment!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:46:16 PM

Then you are wrong, gambling is the worst investment and it doesnt even matter which gambing unless you have incredible skills. Altcoin trading is harder now with all the pump and dump new coins but its definitely possible but just as hard as gambling honestly.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:37:08 PM

i think the best way to invest your money in real estate,anymore dont put all of your eggs on one basket so spread it another to like bitcoin,altcoin,gold,oil maybe and the other,decision is yours
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:54:30 PM

i think the best way to invest your money in real estate,anymore dont put all of your eggs on one basket so spread it another to like bitcoin,altcoin,gold,oil maybe and the other,decision is yours

Real estate is really the best way. I mean, ask all those people in Florida that lost millions in the housing bubble. Oh, and California. Oh, and Hawaii. Oh, and (insert tons of other states here).

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:14:35 AM

altcoins are more of a gamble than an investment; the gamble just takes a bit longer is all. in addition, lots of altcoins seem to be premine scams.

chriswen

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:01:36 AM

While I'm not sure if that guy is not a spammer and I'm not endorsing him in any way,

I think it's perfectly possible to double your money with margin trading and maybe altcoin trading but as people said that's a lot more risky.

Would you invest if he offered 10% APR?

the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:04:34 AM

Real estate is really the best way. I mean, ask all those people in Florida that lost millions in the housing bubble. Oh, and California. Oh, and Hawaii. Oh, and (insert tons of other states here).

True, But heck in investments its always a gamble. Some will win and some will lose

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:35:17 AM

True, But heck in investments its always a gamble. Some will win and some will lose

Real estate, however, is absolutely not the "best way" to invest.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:38:08 AM

all investments have some sort of risk, its about getting what edge you can over the long term; a dice site's bankroll for example, should increase over time given the house edge. for this reason, I sometimes tend to put some coin into dice sites, and so far theyve been growing decently well.

dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:54:10 AM

all investments have some sort of risk, its about getting what edge you can over the long term; a dice site's bankroll for example, should increase over time given the house edge. for this reason, I sometimes tend to put some coin into dice sites, and so far theyve been growing decently well.
and the best way is to choose investments, seeking investments that have the smallest risk, or if it has risks, we can use the method hit n run

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:56:53 AM

Keep in mind that:

a.) even though dice sites are meant to be profitable in the long run, it's quite possible that a whale could come in and devastate the bankroll in the short term. It happened with nakowa in the case of Just-Dice, for example.

b.) there are currently very few (if any) trustworthy dice sites out there that offer an investment option. The only one that is universally considered to be trustworthy by the community is Just-Dice (since Primedice doesn't offer the ability to invest in its bankroll). And even Just-Dice doesn't accept investments in BTC - only CLAMs. Several dice sites that offered investments in the past have collapsed or disappeared with their investors' funds including Dicebitco.in and dice.ninja. In fact, once the risk of the dice site collapsing or disappearing is factored into the calculations, the long term expected rate of return for dice sites as a whole might even be negative.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:04:55 AM

Keep in mind that:

a.) even though dice sites are meant to be profitable in the long run, it's quite possible that a whale could come in and devastate the bankroll in the short term. It happened with nakowa in the case of Just-Dice, for example.

b.) there are currently very few (if any) trustworthy dice sites out there that offer an investment option. The only one that is universally considered to be trustworthy by the community is Just-Dice (since Primedice doesn't offer the ability to invest in its bankroll). And even Just-Dice doesn't accept investments in BTC - only CLAMs. Several dice sites that offered investments in the past have collapsed or disappeared with their investors' funds including Dicebitco.in and dice.ninja. In fact, once the risk of the dice site collapsing or disappearing is factored into the calculations, the long term expected rate of return for dice sites as a whole might even be negative.

I'd also like to point out another big issue with dice sites that allow investments: some of them are skimming coins. I've dealt with two privately now that had messed up algorithms for deciding what to give investors. One was only giving ~5% of what it should, and the other was decreasing investment amount regardless as to if someone won or lost (i.e., if someone bet 1 mBTC, if they won, it'd decrease bankroll by 1 mBTC. If they lost, it'd still decrease it by 1 mBTC). So even seemingly "okay" investments may not be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: