Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30682 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:22:00 AM

altcoin could work, but their problem is that there are too many and you do not know which one will be pumped, this is the gambling part about them, not that they are gambling di per se

because investing 0.01 in a died alt that is worth 1k satoshi, could bring you plenty of easy money, with minimal risk, so they aren't that bad after all

just don't invest too much, like i said 0.01 should be enough
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:39:29 AM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!
In my opinion this price level and maybe a little lower is the best time for buying bitcoin for everyone who wants to join in the rise. i suggest you do some research and then buy bitcoin.
and for altcoins, just learn trading and trade altcoin, never buy and hold.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:05:10 AM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!
In my opinion this price level and maybe a little lower is the best time for buying bitcoin for everyone who wants to join in the rise. i suggest you do some research and then buy bitcoin.

Agree. I don't know i believe next year the price will rise significant Grin although i'm not really sure will go to the moon(like in the end of 2013).
Mining altcoin is not bad too, just search for low diff and high price in market.

~iki
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:48:50 AM

Hi guys! Grin

Agree. I don't know i believe next year the price will rise significant Grin although i'm not really sure will go to the moon(like in the end of 2013).
Mining altcoin is not bad too, just search for low diff and high price in market.

~iki
sufficient time is now right to start trading, you only have to choose between trade bitcoin or altcoin, if you choose to trade bitcoin, I recommend playing short term, and if you choose mining I do not really recommend it, the difficulty level is now very high mining, needs capital great to be able to get ROI

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
polarhei

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Firing it up

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:59:32 AM

Can you use your AT&T service plan or equivalent to visit faucets first?

I think it is suggested to do that first then deeper like What I have been doing.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:07:35 AM

i think the best way to invest your money in real estate,anymore dont put all of your eggs on one basket so spread it another to like bitcoin,altcoin,gold,oil maybe and the other,decision is yours

Real estate is really the best way. I mean, ask all those people in Florida that lost millions in the housing bubble. Oh, and California. Oh, and Hawaii. Oh, and (insert tons of other states here).

True, But heck in investments its always a gamble. Some will win and some will lose

all investments have some sort of risk, its about getting what edge you can over the long term; a dice site's bankroll for example, should increase over time given the house edge. for this reason, I sometimes tend to put some coin into dice sites, and so far theyve been growing decently well.

Keep in mind that:

a.) even though dice sites are meant to be profitable in the long run, it's quite possible that a whale could come in and devastate the bankroll in the short term. It happened with nakowa in the case of Just-Dice, for example.

b.) there are currently very few (if any) trustworthy dice sites out there that offer an investment option. The only one that is universally considered to be trustworthy by the community is Just-Dice (since Primedice doesn't offer the ability to invest in its bankroll). And even Just-Dice doesn't accept investments in BTC - only CLAMs. Several dice sites that offered investments in the past have collapsed or disappeared with their investors' funds including Dicebitco.in and dice.ninja. In fact, once the risk of the dice site collapsing or disappearing is factored into the calculations, the long term expected rate of return for dice sites as a whole might even be negative.

I'd also like to point out another big issue with dice sites that allow investments: some of them are skimming coins. I've dealt with two privately now that had messed up algorithms for deciding what to give investors. One was only giving ~5% of what it should, and the other was decreasing investment amount regardless as to if someone won or lost (i.e., if someone bet 1 mBTC, if they won, it'd decrease bankroll by 1 mBTC. If they lost, it'd still decrease it by 1 mBTC). So even seemingly "okay" investments may not be.

true, and all of these risks can be minimized with transparency; if the site shows their bankroll at all times as well as proof of funds, investors can see for themselves weather or not the site's investment system is legitimate or not. i believe the lack of this transparency was why dadice decided to halt their investment option as well

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:09:07 AM

Invest in btcjam.com
You can get good profit over time,
and dont forget to diverse your investment on different lists.
BitcoinDuplex

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:10:36 AM

Just join the game, nothing can be easier.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:16:36 AM

Invest in btcjam.com

or just delete your wallet without backups. saves you time and you don't have to use a service full of scammers.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:29:40 AM

Invest in btcjam.com

or just delete your wallet without backups. saves you time and you don't have to use a service full of scammers.

My thought exactly. There are two groups of people there:

1) People with bad credit that need the money to pay back existing loans, who obviously won't be able to pay you back because they're in a financial shithole for a reason

and

2) Those that claim they're giving ridiculously high interest rates and are credible... but decided it wasn't worth taking a bank loan for a LOWER interest rate because they are afraid they can't pay it back and don't want to be screwed when they run an exit scam

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:34:24 AM

Invest in btcjam.com

"investing" in btcjam might as well be gambling; scams are pretty common there, and it doesnt take that much to get a listing to appear legitimate. is there even a legal process for dealing with people who default on their loans? so far my guess would be that theres not.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:40:44 AM

Invest in btcjam.com

"investing" in btcjam might as well be gambling; scams are pretty common there, and it doesnt take that much to get a listing to appear legitimate. is there even a legal process for dealing with people who default on their loans? so far my guess would be that theres not.

There is. It's called "small claims" (lower than $5k in most states) or normal court ($5k+). It's more of a question of whether or not you want to pursue them.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

Bitcoin may be the best choice at this present as the price is really low.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:47:26 AM

Invest in btcjam.com

There is. It's called "small claims" (lower than $5k in most states) or normal court ($5k+). It's more of a question of whether or not you want to pursue them.

which I doubt most would since they only invest a couple dollars; so the risk for scammers/defaulters are pretty minimal then. even less reason to bother with btcjam.

Bizmark13

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:06:23 AM

true, and all of these risks can be minimized with transparency; if the site shows their bankroll at all times as well as proof of funds, investors can see for themselves weather or not the site's investment system is legitimate or not. i believe the lack of this transparency was why dadice decided to halt their investment option as well

Dicebitco.in offered exactly that but it still ended up making its investors lose money. It offered proof of funds and the size of the bankroll was always shown on the upper left corner of the site:

Proof of funds and an already starting bankroll of 3000 7500+ BTCs! Yes, SEVEN thousands five hundred. .  Our COLD wallet -->  https://blockchain.info/address/19tQNCrmaW6EADfJrtBaRixRkPyVrvb6yk

Just passed 1k+ Bets in less than 3h O_o

Quote from an article on the site's demise:

Quote from: CoinTelegraph
Since the beginning of the authorship of this article, DiceBitco.in owners manl and gerry have stopped responding to users on Bitcointalk and a player, going by the name mateo, has continually placed bets with a near perfect win ratio, emptying the site and stealing the entireity of investor funds.

Link: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112470/dicebitcoin-accused-of-cheating-players
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:30:09 AM

Dicebitco.in offered exactly that but it still ended up making its investors lose money. It offered proof of funds and the size of the bankroll was always shown on the upper left corner of the site:

Proof of funds and an already starting bankroll of 3000 7500+ BTCs! Yes, SEVEN thousands five hundred. .  Our COLD wallet -->  https://blockchain.info/address/19tQNCrmaW6EADfJrtBaRixRkPyVrvb6yk

Just passed 1k+ Bets in less than 3h O_o

Quote from an article on the site's demise:

Quote from: CoinTelegraph
Since the beginning of the authorship of this article, DiceBitco.in owners manl and gerry have stopped responding to users on Bitcointalk and a player, going by the name mateo, has continually placed bets with a near perfect win ratio, emptying the site and stealing the entireity of investor funds.

Link: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112470/dicebitcoin-accused-of-cheating-players

Many others fell from the same thing. Even TF's sites got raped. The only truly safe place for your money is in your own hands.

Coinbase offers insurance, but if you read what they say, if their service was hacked or someone found a way to exploit addresses to wipe them out, insurance would not cover the situation.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:57:44 AM

Hi guys! Grin

~iki
yeah, next year is going to be a good year for bitcion price in my opinion. because of the current fixed price and the amount that accumulators accumulated and also because of the bitcoin block reward halving that is going to happen in 2016.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
chriswen

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:39:04 PM

I think there are a lot better opportunities than btcjam.  I don't feel that btcjam is really worth the risk. It's practically gambling.

And I find the whole concept of trust loans, it just tells me to stay away. Eventually they'll run with your money.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:42:07 PM

Bitcoin might not be the safest due to its unstable price today but still worth it. If you're about to invest to bitcoin, try to do some trading. People that are doing trading makes a lot of money. Well I do have a little to spare so I go with ecoin.eu for trading. They have free arbitrage program so less worry.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:43:32 PM

Bitcoin is a safe 5 year investment. If you are looking to make 20%-30% on your money on a 5 year plan, you can bet on Bitcoin being a safe vessel to do that with. Don't go into thinking you are going to 10X your money, set your expectations low, and follow the news...you should do just fine!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: