Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30657 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:25:05 AM

I don't get how this pays out. If it's treated like a coin... how are dividends paid?

Coinomat is a NXT asset, which is also traded at poloniex and cryptostocks. To receive dividend you can
buy shares through the decentralized NXT Asset Exchange.

COINOMAT NXT Asset details
http://nxtreporting.com/?as=7474435909229872610

If you buy through poloniex or cryptostocks, then dividend will credited to your trading account in NXT.

Please see that owners of cryptostocks don't provide any real contact address.

Dividend history at cryptostocks -
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/123#dividends

Interesting. Is there some way to see previous dividends, though? Not seeing that anywhere.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
money.investment

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 06:36:51 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 08:18:26 AM by money.investment

Interesting. Is there some way to see previous dividends, though? Not seeing that anywhere.

You can browse through the offical issuer address's transactions

https://www.mynxt.info/account/13632947951045332845

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns  1DX26yvjEj2fXGK1pgfGeThWycDgjqZ4sv
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 09:44:39 AM

If you are curious why not take a risk here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1165679.0

are you the courageous one who has invested 0.05 BTC?

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:02:31 AM

You can make your faucet site.
You will make money from ads on your site.

what ads that pays big enough? if people just visit and do not click on ads useless, income from advertising will be very small.
like my friend makes faucet site and he just ran out of balance and not profit from ads.

Making own faucet is a good idea and put some ads to your faucet... for not losing your coins or budjet you should have knowledge making SEO or Search Engine Optimization... try put adsens and then all of your earnings from adsens use it to buy bitcoins and then make faucet again and again.after you reach 10 faucets with adsens make your own rotator with your own refferal and post it to all forum or facebook or other forums...
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:31:00 PM

I would say strictly avoid the wapsites which says come and invest with me and I will pay you double after this week they will just run away with your funds..if you want to take a small percent oglf risk then trading is a good iption and don't go for the cloud minings..they are not much profitable

uco1 was a website about cloud mining and to withdraw money you had to invest in their site, and the minimum payout was hard to reach. And it become to scam since their website is not working !!!
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:47:13 PM

I would say strictly avoid the wapsites which says come and invest with me and I will pay you double after this week they will just run away with your funds..if you want to take a small percent oglf risk then trading is a good iption and don't go for the cloud minings..they are not much profitable

uco1 was a website about cloud mining and to withdraw money you had to invest in their site, and the minimum payout was hard to reach. And it become to scam since their website is not working !!!

Right
I lost 10000 satoshi there...

i have so far more lost than earned...
but generally it was little cash.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:20:57 PM

Right

Protip: if you don't know what you're doing, don't invest. The mere fact that you invested there means you don't even know the basics. If you keep doing it, you'll lose a LOT more than that.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:46:57 PM

i think that site is already scam. i have lost my investment at there Sad
i enough to try invest in cloud mining service better i save my money to buy miner hardware

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:47:55 PM

i enough to try invest in cloud mining service better i save my money to buy miner hardware

Mining hardware is also going to result in a loss. Unless you can afford to fabricate your own hardware, you're not going to make even, much less profit. Buy Bitcoin itself instead.

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:49:52 AM

Mining hardware is also going to result in a loss. Unless you can afford to fabricate your own hardware, you're not going to make even, much less profit. Buy Bitcoin itself instead.
it is currently difficult to mine more difficult, if the mine itself at home only with hardware bit, the results can be sure, however, if participating pool probably be able to get ROI
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:54:04 AM

it is currently difficult to mine more difficult, if the mine itself at home only with hardware bit, the results can be sure, however, if participating pool probably be able to get ROI

Mining whether solo or in a pool is irrelevant. Your potential ROI is equal over time. Therefore, if one isn't profitable, the other isn't, either. You're never going to profit with either one of them. You'd make a LOT more with LESS risk by just buying BTC outright.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:46:05 AM

You ask about where invest?
I proposed a investment here on this forum and my post seems to be banned...(he has disapeared...)
here was accepted on other forums...
i do not very understand this forum rules.
i cannot do more...

malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:32:50 PM

You ask about where invest?
I proposed a investment here on this forum and my post seems to be banned...(he has disapeared...)
here was accepted on other forums...
i do not very understand this forum rules.
i cannot do more...

wait what? lol.

so whats the recommended btc investment?

So far all I can see is, being a partner with one of the lenders on this forum and getting a smaller cut for lending btc if they run out of btc to lend.
thimo

Activity: 490

thimo the dev

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:45:31 AM

Check MAPC on c-cex [my sig] before it goes to Bittrex

i can rent this1
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:47:56 AM

not a great recommendation, but you can do 1 roll and take your chances at primedice.

Roll it at 1 90% bet then hope to god it wont land anything higher then 90 and win.
Hexcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:36:17 AM

not a great recommendation, but you can do 1 roll and take your chances at primedice.

Roll it at 1 90% bet then hope to god it wont land anything higher then 90 and win.

thread title is "Where can I invest" is gambling on primedice considered investing? LMAO
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 04:41:16 PM

thread title is "Where can I invest" is gambling on primedice considered investing? LMAO

I think not...except if you condider the time invested to do it...

BurstIncomeAsset

Merit: 511

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:32:03 PM

There are many assets on several cryptocurrencies that can be invested in.

For example BURST , NXT, MSC, Counterparty, etc.

My favorite is BURST (and it's assets: ByteEnt & Income).
smith coins

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:04:09 PM

Right

Hopefully i didn't invested a penny there, because the system platform was just suspicious and just wanted to see what will happen with that free bonus they gave but ended in scamming all.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:30:08 PM

Right

Hopefully i didn't invested a penny there, because the system platform was just suspicious and just wanted to see what will happen with that free bonus they gave but ended in scamming all.
I am so tired of Ponzi schemes and they money they have stolen from me that I will never trust such a site again, and I will be calling out all "CloudMining" sites as hoaxes. This shit needs to stop.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: