Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why haven't there been any Q&A requests for Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2404 times)
Eastfist (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

I'll answer any questions you have for him.  Wink
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:58:30 PM

Why did you vanish with over 1 million bitcoins and why did you decide to start unloading them in 2013?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:01:05 PM

Simply because it's pointless since he has been missing in action since forever now. What would be the point of making questions to someone that is definitely not going to be replying to them? Only if he came back under an official profile (like on this forum) I would bother.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:03:05 PM

Why did you vanish with over 1 million bitcoins and why did you decide to start unloading them in 2013?

I didn't vanish. I left early on because I noticed how overzealous the puppeteers were. The "million" bitcoins just remained there from my mining tests in the prototype software I wrote. I'm surprised Hal carried it over. I tried to "unload" them through my Mt. Gox wallet, but you can see how history turned out with Mt. Gox. My wallet was hijacked and I was locked out of it. I threw away the keys because I realized the "puppeteers" would never pass that value to me and that was that. This is why those bitcoins "never moved". Not because I didn't want to, because I can't.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:03:57 PM

Simply because it's pointless since he has been missing in action since forever now. What would be the point of making questions to someone that is definitely not going to be replying to them? Only if he came back under an official profile (like on this forum) I would bother.

LOL. Seriously? Do I have to make it more obvious?
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:06:26 PM

Another Satoshi imposter. That's totally what we need! Your wallet was hijacked and you got locked out? Yeah, sure mate. If someone had access to your wallet, they would have sold the coins for a nice price.

LOL. Man, seriously, these people. I could be telling the truth and you won't even believe it. And you wonder why I talk so much shit about you guys. I'm Satoshi Nakamoto.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:09:32 PM

I tried to "unload" them through my Mt. Gox wallet, but you can see how history turned out with Mt. Gox. My wallet was hijacked and I was locked out of it. I threw away the keys because I realized the "puppeteers" would never pass that value to me and that was that. This is why those bitcoins "never moved". Not because I didn't want to, because I can't.

Obvious fail is obvious. If you are going to try and troll about some silly shit, at least get a fucking clue about what you are trolling about first.

Holy shit, man. Seriously. I think if I can get Garzik to finally come in here and acknowledge it, you guys' brains will explode.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:11:46 PM

I tried to "unload" them through my Mt. Gox wallet, but you can see how history turned out with Mt. Gox. My wallet was hijacked and I was locked out of it. I threw away the keys because I realized the "puppeteers" would never pass that value to me and that was that. This is why those bitcoins "never moved". Not because I didn't want to, because I can't.

Obvious fail is obvious. If you are going to try and troll about some silly shit, at least get a fucking clue about what you are trolling about first.

Holy shit, man. Seriously. I think if I can get Garzik to finally come in here and acknowledge it, you guys' brains will explode.

It's clear that your basic understanding of not only Bitcoin, but history itself, is flawed.

You're telling me I didn't create Bitcoin? And I don't know my own history? Seriously?
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:13:50 PM

You're telling me I didn't create Bitcoin? And I don't know my own history? Seriously?

It's obvious from the glaring errors in your story. You are a clueless troll.

So you know so much about Bitcoin, then enlighten Satoshi Nakamoto.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

I removed my post, because I didn't want to bother with your stupidity. Guess I wasn't fast enough. People like you annoy me so much, damn.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:17:06 PM

I removed my post, because I didn't even want to bother with your stupidity. People like you annoy me so much, damn.

I wonder if you're genuinely ignorant or a sockpuppet account. This is the problem with Bitcoiners, you want to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, well here I am. So now all of a sudden, I'm a troll and can't possibly be him? You guys been vaping too much.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:18:19 PM

So you know so much about Bitcoin, then enlighten Satoshi Nakamoto.

You want me to tell a troll which obvious errors he made in trying to pretend to be something he isn't? No thanks, I'll just laugh and insult you for your failed efforts.

How much you getting paid per post on this forum? You can't even point out the errors you mention?
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:24:13 PM

You can't even point out the errors you mention?

Oh, I most certainly can, but I won't indulge you. I don't want you coming back on another account and creating a more plausible troll attempt. Do your own fucking homework if you want to get your rocks off trolling other people on the internet.

Seriously. If you don't know the facts, you sure know how to question them. What kind of logic is that? If you are the authority of my life's history, please, enlighten me.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:27:42 PM

I didn't vanish. I left early on because I noticed how overzealous the puppeteers were. The "million" bitcoins just remained there from my mining tests in the prototype software I wrote. I'm surprised Hal carried it over. I tried to "unload" them through my Mt. Gox wallet, but you can see how history turned out with Mt. Gox. My wallet was hijacked and I was locked out of it. I threw away the keys because I realized the "puppeteers" would never pass that value to me and that was that. This is why those bitcoins "never moved". Not because I didn't want to, because I can't.

Can we have another Satoshi please? This one has not convinced me.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:29:16 PM

Can we have another Satoshi please? This one has not convinced me.

Not a cult. Needs Satoshi to be a GOD.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:34:30 PM

I'm starting to wonder if all you guys are all from Harding and just being dicks. And that maybe most of the users on this forum are sockpuppets.
achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:58:25 PM

Here's a question for you: Can you prove that you are Satoshi? If so, please do so.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:01:29 PM

Here's a question for you: Can you prove that you are Satoshi? If so, please do so.

I don't have my keys anymore. So signing PGP messages and crap won't do any good. All I have to mention is Harding University High School, Charlotte, North Carolina. You get records of the students that attended that school, then I'll get some vindication. Obviously, it doesn't help now that Gavin and Garzik are denying ever knowing me. For shame.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:04:41 PM

Login to your e-mail account and sent theymos a message. That would prove something.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:06:37 PM

Login to your e-mail account and sent theymos a message.

LOL. It was hijacked. What kind of question is this? Last person I interacted with was Roger Ver before I lost control of my old emails. The guy is an asshole. There's no doubt he was involved in the hijackings.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: