Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:12:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why haven't there been any Q&A requests for Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2404 times)
Eastfist (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:21:48 PM

Ask Chris Derose. He's been the only classmate who vouched for me. I can't believe it.
achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:25:37 PM

Since you claim to have lost all of the keys, the only way for anyone to believe you is to get someone prominent in the Bitcoin community to vouch for you.

Also, I highly doubt that Satoshi would actually lose his keys.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:27:31 PM

Since you claim to have lost all of the keys, the only way for anyone to believe you is to get someone prominent in the Bitcoin community to vouch for you.

Also, I highly doubt that Satoshi would actually lose his keys.

I threw them away. Read the previous response. It served two purposes. From the get-go, the investors weren't willing to part with their money, they won't let me cash out because I own so much bitcoins (obviously, I created it, I can mint as much as I want). Second, had someone else gotten control of the keys early on, they could have erased me even earlier. Those damn bitcoins were the only thing linking me back to the past, ironically, much like how the blockchain is designed.
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:37:56 PM

There's something odd with your manner of speech, Satoshi. Why are you so rude and sarcastic all of a sudden?

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:38:38 PM

There's something odd with your manner of speech, Satoshi. Why are you so rude and sarcastic all of a sudden?

LOL. Real Satoshi vs. Gavin/Garzik/Snowden/Hal Satoshi
R2D221

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:43:34 PM

“LOL” isn't an answer the real Satoshi would give.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:44:05 PM

Do you know Satoshi personally? C'mon. Or rather, do I know you? I hope you realize that most of the "quotes" online aren't by me. But I can tell you which ones are and which aren't.
R2D221

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:45:31 PM

Do you know Satoshi personally? C'mon. Or rather, do I know you?

It's not personal interaction we're having here. It's a forum. And Satoshi never said “LOL” in the forum.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:46:17 PM

It's not personal interaction we're having here. It's a forum. And Satoshi never said “LOL” in the forum.

Because that wasn't me. That was either Garzik, Gavin, or whoever else. I'm the ORIGINAL Satoshi Nakamoto.
R2D221

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:49:34 PM

Because that wasn't me. That was either Garzik, Gavin, or whoever else. I'm the ORIGINAL Satoshi Nakamoto.

The “original” Satoshi Nakamoto is a disappointment, then.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:50:17 PM

The “original” Satoshi Nakamoto is a disappointment, then.

LOL. So are the Bitcoiners, then. Love the irony. By the very nature of you being on this forum, associated with my invention, you are a Satoshi Nakamoto true believer. If you believe me a disappointment, you are also a disappointment. You have a mere 560 posts. A sock puppet account by an admin.
achow101_alt

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:00:23 PM

So somehow the other "fake" Satoshi got a hold of the PGP key that you, the "original" satoshi destroyed.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
R2D221

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:06:24 PM

You have a mere 560 posts. A sock puppet account by an admin.

I'm a sockpuppet? How come I never knew that before? Which admin is in control of me? I would like to contact them.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:06:53 PM

So somehow the other "fake" Satoshi got a hold of the PGP key that you, the "original" satoshi destroyed.

You don't need the key to "pose as Satoshi Nakamoto".

For example, "I fart rainbows." -achow101

Do you see how that works? Most of what public read as "quotes from Satoshi Nakamoto" are not from me. All the technobabble is from Garzik or Gavin or other core devs. You can watch all those silly YouTube videos with Gavin pretending to be Satoshi. In most cases, the technobabble Satoshi is Gavin.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:08:44 PM

I'm a sockpuppet? How come I never knew that before? Which admin is in control of me? I would like to contact them.

So I get that you are somehow acknowledging that I am in fact the real deal.
R2D221

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:11:06 PM

“Somehow”, using a flawed version of logical reasoning that doesn't apply to the real world.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:14:05 PM

“Somehow”, using a flawed version of logical reasoning that doesn't apply to the real world.

I sense you're trying to combat me. It just doesn't make any sense. You seem like a teabagger or overzealous person. If I can get Chris DeRose, Jeff Garzik, Gavin Andressen, Andreas Antonopolis, Jon Matonis, etc., to voucher for me, then will you be content? I bet even then, you'd still try to cut me down somehow. How's the Bitcoin tech you're so deeply involved in? Is it any good? Who created it?
achow101_alt

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:28:18 PM

Do you see how that works? Most of what public read as "quotes from Satoshi Nakamoto" are not from me. All the technobabble is from Garzik or Gavin or other core devs. You can watch all those silly YouTube videos with Gavin pretending to be Satoshi. In most cases, the technobabble Satoshi is Gavin.
So are you suggesting that you did not write version 0.1 of the reference client and did not write the bitcoin whitepaper since that is technobabble?

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:30:40 PM

So are you suggesting that you did not write version 0.1 of the reference client and did not write the bitcoin whitepaper since that is technobabble?

I wrote the original protocol. It was more figurative and abstract. What the public knows as the "official" whitepaper is written by Gavin, Snowden, Garzik and those other tech-savvy early adopters. But if I recall, Garzik showed me his version bound as a book like a bible. I think it was his idea to make the whole thing a religious joke. The protocol, which they follow very closely, is in fact my baby.
achow101_alt

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:40:50 PM

I wrote the original protocol. It was more figurative and abstract. What the public knows as the "official" whitepaper is written by Gavin, Snowden, Garzik and those other tech-savvy early adopters. But if I recall, Garzik showed me his version bound as a book. I think it was his idea to make the whole thing a religious joke. The protocol, which they follow very closely, is in fact my baby.
So where can I find the original protocol? From what I understand, the first publicly available thing that described the protocol is the Bitcoin whitepaper posted on some mailing list.

Also, I checked out your profile. From the looks on your website, you don't have a background in cryptography, but you do have some in programming.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: