Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 06:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why haven't there been any Q&A requests for Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2420 times)
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:44:31 AM

Most trolls would claim to be Satoshi only to make fun of him.

That seems exactly what you're doing.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Eastfist (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:45:32 AM

I think you're reading comprehension is really bad. Does it sound like I'm making fun of myself?
R2D221

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:46:39 AM

I think you're reading comprehension is really bad. Does it sound like I'm making fun of myself?

1) Your*
2) No. It sounds like Eastfist is making fun of Satoshi Nakamoto.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:47:33 AM

1) Your*
2) No. It sounds like Eastfist is making fun of Satoshi Nakamoto.

It's pretty clear you're just antagonizing me now. LOL. Man, this is sad.
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:52:53 AM

Read 'em and weap, folks, if you're just joining in this thread now. No questions about how blockchain works, what insight there was into history and other things, just outright badgering and ridicule. And yet, troll users still use Bitcoin, while completely disrespecting inventor. What kind of world do we live in?
achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:01:00 AM

Read 'em and weap, folks, if you're just joining in this thread now. No questions about how blockchain works, what insight there was into history and other things, just outright badgering and ridicule. And yet, troll users still use Bitcoin, while completely disrespecting inventor. What kind of world do we live in?

While someone who claims to be the inventor makes fun of Satoshi by saying he was a fourteen year old, clueless kid who created bitcoin for a school assignment that required anonymity. Furthermore, he claims that all of the big names in Bitcoin, and others, including Snowden, were at his school, at the same time in 1998 as either students or instructors. Sounds a lot like this troll is making fun of Satoshi.

Now, if you really want to know who Eastfist is, just go to his website, www.eastfist.com. It's in his profile.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:28:31 AM

While someone who claims to be the inventor makes fun of Satoshi by saying he was a fourteen year old, clueless kid who created bitcoin for a school assignment that required anonymity. Furthermore, he claims that all of the big names in Bitcoin, and others, including Snowden, were at his school, at the same time in 1998 as either students or instructors. Sounds a lot like this troll is making fun of Satoshi.

Now, if you really want to know who Eastfist is, just go to his website, www.eastfist.com. It's in his profile.

Wow. Seriously? That's "making fun" of Satoshi Nakamoto? I'm telling you the actual truth and it sounds far-fetched? Wow.
R2D221

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:30:07 AM

www.eastfist.com/about

“The Self-Proclaimed Genius”

Oh, God.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:33:35 AM

www.eastfist.com/about

“The Self-Proclaimed Genius”

Oh, God.

LOL. I'm gonna let that sink in a bit. Why a troll would do that. Y'know, declare himself a genius. Then try to mooch off of Satoshi Nakamoto, or "make fun" of him.
R2D221

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:37:02 AM

http://blog.eastfist.com/2015/05/02/example-of-bitcoin-community-stupidity-absolute-disrespect-for-satoshi-nakamoto/

Oh, no, Eastfist is making fun of us in his blog? Wait... it's just the full transcript of this thread. What's the point?

Anyway, I post it here to create a feedback loop.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:39:08 AM

http://blog.eastfist.com/2015/05/02/example-of-bitcoin-community-stupidity-absolute-disrespect-for-satoshi-nakamoto/

Oh, no, Eastfist is making fun of us in his blog? Wait... it's just the full transcript of this thread. What's the point?

Anyway, I post it here to create a feedback loop.

The point is: Why do people find it so hard to believe that I'm Satoshi Nakamoto? Try to go read Chris DeRose's YouTube comments and see how much respect he has for me. He's about the only guy that will voucher for me. Everyone else pretends to be dumb. Seriously, I can't understand why you don't understand how offensive that is.
R2D221

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:41:41 AM

The point is: Why do people find it so hard to believe that I'm Satoshi Nakamoto?

Because there's zero proof. The only plausible proof is signing with a key known to be from Satoshi Nakamoto, and you claimed you lost it.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:44:13 AM

The point is: Why do people find it so hard to believe that I'm Satoshi Nakamoto?

Because there's zero proof. The only plausible proof is signing with a key known to be from Satoshi Nakamoto, and you claimed you lost it.

How is that proof? You're telling me if you just outright asked Jeff Garzik, Gavin Andresen, Chris DeRose, like HONESTLY, they wouldn't tell you the truth? Right now, of course, if you ask them, they're afraid they'll lose business or money, but if you really ask them and the early adopters, they'll acknowledge it. Me signing anything only implies I further developed the community with them other than just writing the initial protocol.
R2D221

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:48:04 AM

How is that proof? You're telling me if you just outright asked Jeff Garzik, Gavin Andresen, Chris DeRose, like HONESTLY, they wouldn't tell you the truth?

I don't know those people. I cannot trust people I don't know.

Me signing anything only implies I further developed the community with them other than just writing the initial protocol.

The “creator” of Bitcoin, a protocol heavily based on cryptography, thinks cryptographic proof is not enough.

Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:49:30 AM

Still feeding the troll R2? Just let this topic die  Cheesy
Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:50:17 AM

How is that proof? You're telling me if you just outright asked Jeff Garzik, Gavin Andresen, Chris DeRose, like HONESTLY, they wouldn't tell you the truth?

I don't know those people. I cannot trust people I don't know.

Me signing anything only implies I further developed the community with them other than just writing the initial protocol.

The “creator” of Bitcoin, a protocol heavily based on cryptography, thinks cryptographic proof is not enough.

Hey, think like a human being for a minute, not a machine. And just use some common sense. You don't know them, but they are figures in the Bitcoin community. They didn't just pop out from nowhere. You're talking to Satoshi and you don't even know it?
R2D221

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:50:39 AM

Still feeding the troll R2? Just let this topic die  Cheesy

Yeah, I think you're right. We've had enough fun.

Eastfist (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:55:46 AM

What a bunch of dicks. You don't know who Jeff Garzik is? He's one of the admins on this forum. Now I know you're just trolling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: