Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ BEST NBA PREMIUM PICKS ★★★  (Read 2854 times)
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:32:31 PM

Picking teams with odds -200 and above. Very premium picks indeed.

No one is going to pay for your picks. It would make more sense to flip a coin.
J.Miller (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:40:35 PM

As I mentioned, there are only 2 NBA games going on today as its the playoffs. These picks are the only options for people who are looking to win. And if you add all of these picks into a toto parlay you will get at least 3x odds, if not 4x odds total.
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:44:32 PM

Loled so hard on this . Grin. Better go other thread in this gambling section, there's some NBA prediction thread.
For OP the price is quiet big man, better decrease the price and increase the amount of bet.
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:53:45 PM

I'd bet any amount of money that I can predict, tonight, what these "premium" picks are going to be.

Okay guys, good morning. So here are some free picks Smiley

Washington vs Atlanta Hawks [starts in 70 minutes]
Bet:
Under 198.5pts @ 1.86 odds
Bet:
moneyline  Atlanta @ 1.43 odds

Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors
Bet:
Moneyline Golden State @ 1.14 odds
Bet:
1st half moneyline Golden State Warriors @ 1.33 odds

4 picks for free, enjoy and good luck on the bets Smiley
I recommend doing a toto parlay as the odds will be greater when you win all 4 bets.

As I predicted, all super obvious plays.

For the suckers out there, here's how this works:  a new account comes on, claiming past success that they have no proof of, and posts a bunch of super chalk plays.  If most of them hit they say "see I'm always right give me money".  When they start losing they disappear and show back up with a new name.  Don't be a victim, use caution.
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:58:05 PM

I'd bet any amount of money that I can predict, tonight, what these "premium" picks are going to be.

Bet:
Bet:

Bet:
Bet:

I recommend doing a toto parlay as the odds will be greater when you win all 4 bets.

For the suckers out there, here's how this works:  a new account comes on, claiming past success that they have no proof of, and posts a bunch of super chalk plays.  If most of them hit they say "see I'm always right give me money".  When they start losing they disappear and show back up with a new name.  Don't be a victim, use caution.
Good advice, people should be cautious. Although haters like you and others come here not knowing anything about basketball and just post random bullsh*t saying "ofc he posts bets that are gonna win for sure" A) its the playoffs, those are the only bets available that are gonna win because there are only 2 games today. B) I post bets that are going to win, not ones with high odds that are for sure a loss. I just try to help the community, not help them lose with big odds bets.
If you don't want to use those picks go use your own and stop wasting your time nonetheless my time replying here
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:03:49 PM

Bet:
Bet:

Bet:
Bet:

agreed with you it smells fishy these picks are not attractive to put bet on these odds, odds very poor like 1.14 and 1.33, so much risk in it when you going add parlay on these kind of picks.
CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:07:08 PM

Good advice, people should be cautious. Although haters like you and others come here not knowing anything about basketball and just post random bullsh*t saying "ofc he posts bets that are gonna win for sure" A) its the playoffs, those are the only bets available that are gonna win because there are only 2 games today. B) I post bets that are going to win, not ones with high odds that are for sure a loss. I just try to help the community, not help them lose with big odds bets.
If you don't want to use those picks go use your own and stop wasting your time nonetheless my time replying here

Yes, I am a hater.  I hate scammers who try to trick people out of money.

I look forward to your new screenname once you start losing AmericanEagle J.Miller.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:12:02 PM

Bet:
Bet:

Bet:
Bet:

You think you're creative. This is the 10th thread you've created a "picks" thread in the Gambling section. You just keep making new accounts after your record goes shitty. Praying some sucker throws you bitcents. If you were actually good at gambling, you wouldn't need to sell picks.

J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:12:11 PM

Yes, I am a hater.  I hate scammers who try to trick people out of money.

I look forward to your new screenname once you start losing AmericanEagle J.Miller.
American Eagle? Okay brother, whatever you say. I don't know who that is and I don't like getting accused Smiley
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:58:50 PM

Does anyone buy premium picks?
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:21:31 PM

So 2/4 bets won. I know... kind of bad picks i guess...
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:41:01 PM

So 2/4 bets won. I know... kind of bad picks i guess...

Even 2 bets that are won has very low odds.
I think you should try again on other NBA games before you sell your picks.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
J.Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland
Bet: Moneyline Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Go to directbet.eu and add them to a toto parlay and you get 2x odds (double your money) for those two bets if you combine them in a toto.
I bet .05BTC on it and hoping to win .1BTC back.
Good luck to all of us:)
CryForMeSky

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:30:11 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Go to directbet.eu and add them to a toto parlay and you get 2x odds (double your money) for those two bets if you combine them in a toto.

Please post your betslip showing this bet that you claimed to have made.
jaxxx

Activity: 159

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:37:32 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Ooops you have made him go and place a bet now Smiley I will keep a eye on them games see how you get on Miller hopefully you don't get 50% again because that is a loss isn't it. Update the thread or subject with how much you are up or down that will be good to keep an eye on for future reference.

Time to jaxxx it up.
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:56:36 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Well you definitely didn't watch Houston's sloppiness over Mavericks. I mean the clippers played tight against the spurs.

deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:59:38 PM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

That has put him on the spot if he never actually placed the bet lol Surly he wouldn't lie about placing a bet though if he has all credit has gone not that there was much to begin with but there will be none and he will have to start a new thread under new name again  Cheesy
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:39:22 AM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

That has put him on the spot if he never actually placed the bet lol Surly he wouldn't lie about placing a bet though if he has all credit has gone not that there was much to begin with but there will be none and he will have to start a new thread under new name again  Cheesy

That would suck for him the wait times are crazy long for posting.
scat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:56:19 AM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

congratulations! chicago leading 11 points now  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:35:12 AM

Todays picks:

Chicago @ Cleveland

LA Clippers @ Houston
Bet Moneyline Houston

Cavs lost to the bulls

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: