Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about cloudmining.website  (Read 4662 times)
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:24:28 AM

Those two cloud mining providers are ponzis. It is so simple.

Any specific reason of your silence behind Bit-X inability to show their mining address so far ? Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 07:28:13 AM

Any specific reason of your silence behind Bit-X inability to show their mining address so far ? Roll Eyes

I was not shutting my mouth.

I will be asking this to BIT-X soon. If they couldn't provide it, I will most probably remove BIT-X signature. For now, Bit Fury's post is enough.

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:44:57 PM

I will be asking this to BIT-X soon. If they couldn't provide it, I will most probably remove BIT-X signature. For now, Bit Fury's post is enough.

Soon! When ? After they vanish in the thin air like FriedCat ? BitFury's 1 Phs commitment is enough ? Really ? How much Bit-X is selling ? Do you have any data ?

Your friend said this two months ago...

Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

Frankly, I dont see any difference between Bit-X and CloudThink.io. Both are being madly promoted by people for a few bucks.

p.s. Now, please dont reply to me from any Alt or start another pointless rant about CMW to save Bit-X's ass. If you dont have a logical response to the specific Q I have asked, please stay mum and let people know that you are another hypocrite in the crowd.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 11:27:05 AM

Soon! When ?

ASAP.

After they vanish in the thin air like FriedCat ?

I can't answer that. FriedCat was reputable and he scammed or it ay have been a planned/long con scam.

BitFury's 1 Phs commitment is enough ? Really ?

ATM yes.

How much Bit-X is selling ? Do you have any data ?

No.

Who said Marco is my friend?

Frankly, I dont see any difference between Bit-X and CloudThink.io. Both are being madly promoted by people for a few bucks.

Well, that's probably because you promote a ponzi. Roll Eyes

p.s. Now, please dont reply to me from any Alt

Believe it or not, I only use this account.

or start another pointless rant about CMW to save Bit-X's ass.

I am not saving anyone here but your CMW is obvious ponzi which doesn't even meet your requirements and still you are promoting.

If you dont have a logical response to the specific Q I have asked, please stay mum and let people know that you are another hypocrite in the crowd.

Thanks!

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:38:57 PM

Soon! When ?

ASAP.
Soon, ASAP are actually words scammers use for buying time. Bitcoiners have learnt it over time from Hashie, AM hash etc. Seems you have the info when Bit-X is winding up. No ?

After they vanish in the thin air like FriedCat ?

I can't answer that. FriedCat was reputable and he scammed or it ay have been a planned/long con scam.
FriedCat was not reputable. He was backed by people who enjoy abusing DefaultTrust's green blessing. I pointed out that many times (Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888960.0). Today Bit-X is backed by almost same range of people (including you).

BitFury's 1 Phs commitment is enough ? Really ?

ATM yes.

How much Bit-X is selling ? Do you have any data ?

No.
You just showed what a grand hypocrite you are. You have no idea how much Bit-X is selling, but you are still backing Bit-X because BitFury said 1 Phs is guaranteed. You are intentionally overlooking the fact that with this extravagant ads across the boards, Bit-X is inadvertently overselling 1 Phs.

Who said Marco is my friend?
You...
P.S. I am talking to Marco via IM and he is watching these threads.

Well, that's probably because you promote a ponzi. Roll Eyes
I promote what honors my time the best on this forum directly and through referral. Till date CMW-Pesobang combo has worked the best. But, you are acting blind because you are knowingly promoting a scam and trying to buy time for it.

p.s. Now, please dont reply to me from any Alt

Believe it or not, I only use this account.
I am least concerned about that.

or start another pointless rant about CMW to save Bit-X's ass.

I am not saving anyone here but your CMW is obvious ponzi which doesn't even meet your requirements and still you are promoting.
CMW meet my criteria...

1. They never said something will be shown/proven soon/ASAP. They showed what they can show from day 1 and explained why they can not show the rest from day 1. I like absolutely no-nonsense business pitch.

2. They never gave out free hash power to attract cheap traffic. Free Hash power =  No Hash power. They offered cheap hash power.

3. Most importantly, if they were Ponzi, they could not sustain seven months with so little advertisement.

Interestingly, you missed the fact that I promote other Cloud Minings as well in various threads, who are actually CMW's competitor, just because I wear a certain signature.

If you dont have a logical response to the specific Q I have asked, please stay mum and let people know that you are another hypocrite in the crowd.

Thanks!
Welcome! Smiley
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:56:56 AM

FriedCat was not reputable. He was backed by people who enjoy abusing DefaultTrust's green blessing. I pointed out that many times (Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888960.0). Today Bit-X is backed by almost same range of people (including you).
How was he not reputable? You do realize how many coins he paid out in the early days right? Shareholders who trusted him early made coins hand over fist before the trust system was even around.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 08:35:23 AM

Soon, ASAP are actually words scammers use for buying time. Bitcoiners have learnt it over time from Hashie, AM hash etc. Seems you have the info when Bit-X is winding up. No ?

Remember, ASAP is for me. It is not meant for all.

No. I don't have any info about their winding up(if they are).

FriedCat was not reputable. He was backed by people who enjoy abusing DefaultTrust's green blessing. I pointed out that many times (Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888960.0)

Lying or joking? Undecided

Today Bit-X is backed by almost same range of people (including you).

Can you please explain what do you mean by "backed up"?

You just showed what a grand hypocrite you are. You have no idea how much Bit-X is selling, but you are still backing Bit-X because BitFury said 1 Phs is guaranteed. You are intentionally overlooking the fact that with this extravagant ads across the boards,

I am not supporting BIT-X, instead, I think it is legit.

Bit-X is inadvertently overselling 1 Phs.

Prove it.

You...
P.S. I am talking to Marco via IM and he is watching these threads.

So talking means being friend? Then we all are friends here. Roll Eyes

I promote what honors my time the best on this forum directly and through referral.

Thought so.

Till date CMW-Pesobang combo has worked the best. But, you are acting blind because you are knowingly promoting a scam and trying to buy time for it.

I have no problem with Pesobang, only with CMW and other ponzis.

I am least concerned about that.

Just said as you requested not to post from an alt.

CMW meet my criteria...

1. They never said something will be shown/proven soon/ASAP.

I have not followed closely but I think what you said is true.

They showed what they can show from day 1

But they didn't show what they need to show.

and explained why they can not show the rest from day 1. I like absolutely no-nonsense business pitch.

So CMW's excuses are not nonsense? Hmm... Their excuses for not showing any details about data centres or mining are BS.

2. They never gave out free hash power to attract cheap traffic. Free Hash power =  No Hash power. They offered cheap hash power.

This is the worst criteria I have ever heard of. No offence. You do know ponzis go for this all time?

3. Most importantly, if they were Ponzi, they could not sustain seven months with so little advertisement.

It was not so little because investors advertised in this forum and other websites and besides, little advertisement cost from their side means long durability for their ponzi.

Are you trying to tell me that if a site has been paying out for some months, they can't be ponzi? Undecided Don't forget PBMining.

Interestingly, you missed the fact that I promote other Cloud Minings as well in various threads, who are actually CMW's competitor, just because I wear a certain signature.

Sorry if I have missed anything but interestingly, almost all of them are ponzis.

Welcome! Smiley

Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:31:37 PM

In the mean time, another payment from www.cloudmining.website...

https://blockchain.info/tx/381521b694a80a13e26bf7e0973d8716cb128f0374b6aacd80ae42501f481180

...close to eight months now. No delay. No problem. Smiley

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:33:24 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/381521b694a80a13e26bf7e0973d8716cb128f0374b6aacd80ae42501f481180

More coins that aren't freshly mined, obviously not a concern to people who want to mine bitcoins.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:53:51 PM

More coins that aren't freshly mined, obviously not a concern to people who want to mine bitcoins.

What do you expect from an alt account shill of cloudmining.website owner? Wink Notice that he is not using a signature campaign, not even using a ref link to his scam site, posts exactly same post in different threads for shilling spam reasons... And pays to himself for a cloudmining.website sig campaign on his main account lol Cheesy

bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:24:19 PM

The cloud mining ponzi saga continues. It's a shame that these people just set something up, collect funds and then disappear with little to no repercussions.
Vitamin King

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:33:44 PM

Please list out cloud mining companies, those are giving out freshly mined coins.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:48:41 AM

Please list out cloud mining companies, those are giving out freshly mined coins.

Hashnest
KNC
Gethashing
BW

Those are just a few I know of off hand because they provide proof upfront. I'm sure there are a few others you could find by tracing the payments but I don't waste my money on cloudmining so I couldn't tell you.

BTW, you I mean Cloudmining.website will have to come up with a new bullshit excuse for why you they can't provide proof of mining because surely nobody will be "paying a premium for freshly mined coins" when they can buy them for a huge discount from an actually trustworthy company. https://hedgy.co/mining.html
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:19:49 AM

I don't know or care, but all the one's that are mining would be doing it, and the fact that this one isn't should give you a clue to what is happening here. If you're ok with that, that's fine, but don't be shocked when they run out of coins to pay you with, just like people that are using a site that pays fresh coins shouldn't be shocked when difficulty increases mean their payments will stop.

At least the difficulty can be guesstimated and may not go up forever, ponzis WILL run out of coins eventually.
Vitamin King

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:45:54 PM

Hashnest
KNC
Gethashing
BW

Those are just a few I know of off hand because they provide proof upfront. I'm sure there are a few others you could find by tracing the payments but I don't waste my money on cloudmining so I couldn't tell you.

BTW, you I mean Cloudmining.website will have to come up with a new bullshit excuse for why you they can't provide proof of mining because surely nobody will be "paying a premium for freshly mined coins" when they can buy them for a huge discount from an actually trustworthy company. https://hedgy.co/mining.html

Among the ones you have listed, Hashnest is most likely a good one. KNC cloud has already gone belly up. I dont know whether Gethashing or BW offer cloud mining solution. So, please provide proper links where they provide freshly mined coins...

Also, never heard of hedgy. Is it another venture of yours like HaveLock ?

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:48:06 AM

So, please provide proper links where they provide freshly mined coins...

Why is it that you know absolutely everything about cloudmining.website, yet you can't do research and/or are not interested in any other cloudmining company? (rhetorical question)

Funny how you, RussianRainbow, SpanishSoldier, and GermanGiant are the only "people" who accuse me of working for Havelock, the only "people" who misspell Havelock with a capital L, and the only "people" who post exclusively about this particular ponzi. Totally not all the same shill.

Hedgy is providing freshly mined coins on behalf of Megabigpower, one of the few legit/trustworthy companies in the world of bitcoin mining. They had a bitcoin IPO for a 100TH/s farm and were one of the only bitcoin securities that managed to pay back IPO investors more than the IPO price per share.

They started with 100 TH/s and are now at 100 times that (10 PH/s).

Why would anyone believe that CMW is selling freshly mined coins for a premium when this trustworthy company (MBP) is selling them for a discount?
Vitamin King

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:38:34 AM

So, please provide proper links where they provide freshly mined coins...

Why is it that you know absolutely everything about cloudmining.website, yet you can't do research and/or are not interested in any other cloudmining company? (rhetorical question)
Definitely I was skeptical about them at the beginning and hence asked the forum about them. Then I tried them out with small amount and thereby they gained my trust. Slowly I increased my investment up to a certain point and was never disappointed. In the mean time I saw so many highly hyped services to collapse. Now it is 6+ months I am with them and certainly got back more than I invested. So, normally I know more about them than most of the nay-sayers on this forum.

Funny how you, RussianRainbow, SpanishSoldier, and GermanGiant are the only "people" who accuse me of working for Havelock, the only "people" who misspell Havelock with a capital L, and the only "people" who post exclusively about this particular ponzi. Totally not all the same shill.

Hedgy is providing freshly mined coins on behalf of Megabigpower, one of the few legit/trustworthy companies in the world of bitcoin mining. They had a bitcoin IPO for a 100TH/s farm and were one of the only bitcoin securities that managed to pay back IPO investors more than the IPO price per share.

Why would anyone believe that CMW is selling freshly mined coins for a premium when this trustworthy company (MBP) is selling them for a discount?

I asked for links to prove your claim. Not story telling. I know you & Puppet are great at that which caused thousands of people to cost millions of dollar in AM hash scam.

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:26:06 PM

And they paid again...

blockchain.info/tx/ebffcc6a3ec7f8519dc68221eac4a83848a2b43f38c4404564397d0fe0747623

While the 'reputable' KNC cloud, CEX.io, AM hash disappointed everyone... this low profile cloud mining service keeps delivering month after month.

Nine months on. The story continues... Smiley
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:50:29 AM

I'm not interested in this cloud mining controversy, but interested in the freshly mined coins at discounted price. So just trying to understand Hedgy's business. Say, they are giving 1% discount. So, if I send them 1 BTC used coin, they'll give me 1.01 BTC fresh coin ? I mean, how come ? How do they do business ?
Vitamin King

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:54:53 PM

...and they paid again.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1539624fa07e06e8af949c9950870f9bedbc297f31b33406dd65944af5f32d06

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: