Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: western cosplayers are look too old to Cosplay  (Read 1552 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:26:19 PM

Anime characters are based on Asians including based on Asians youthfulness

Are you able to guess the real age of the Asian girl you see? Are you saying she is 8 years old? 10 years old? 12 years old? No, all of those are wrong because her real age is 20 years old. Asians who are in their 20's are still look like in their teens when compared to westerners while westerners who are in their teens are look like in their 20's when compared to Asians. Asians are capable of looking 10 - 20 years much more younger just like that Asian girl you just see who even by Asians own age standard are supposed to look like 12 years old moreover by westerners age standard she would look like 8 years old, in some case Asians could even look 25 years much younger.

Silica Vs Grandma Silica

You can clearly see the huge difference, if you want to know how Silica are supposed to look like then just type "Silica SAO" on internet search engine.

Other than looking too old, western cosplayers are also not cute while Anime characters are also based on Asians cuteness.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:31:06 PM

Completely agree. Please kill off cosplay in the West, especially the US. We shouldn't take chances with the Asians in the US as they're significantly more likely to be impure, so even though it's supposedly a melting pot, should be banned. Highest legal loli purity comes from the Japanese where it may as well be forbidden to cross-breed and not leave their homeland. Japanese in Japan may cosplay to their hearts' content -- plus young people in Japan are exotic, so they have that going for them, too.

Also ban that fattie in the left of that shot. TOO OLD. TOO FAT. Go home!

People without blonde hair should also be banned since light pastel colors are almost never sufficiently achieved. -But if we could get a convention full of skinny Jap girls with blonde hair, that'd be great. I'd love to sell tickets to that because it's something I can really believe in.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:34:43 PM

Completely agree. Please kill off cosplay in the West, especially the US. We shouldn't take chances with the Asians in the US as they're significantly more likely to be impure, so even though it's supposedly a melting pot, should be banned. Highest legal loli purity comes from the Japanese where it may as well be forbidden to cross-breed and not leave their homeland. Japanese in Japan may cosplay to their hearts' content -- plus young people in Japan are exotic, so they have that going for them, too.

Also ban that fattie in the left of that shot.

Anti western cosplayers movement, a movement for anyone especially Anime fans who agree western cosplayers must not touch Anime characters.

Anyway, that fail cosplayer on the left is too fat? I don't notice that.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:50:20 PM

Join the anti western cosplayers movement, a movement for anyone especially Anime fans who agree western cosplayers must not touch Anime characters.

Super-fat. I think if I were selling tickets to a pure-bred Cosplay event, it'd be most reasonable to sell it like zoo admission. Look but don't touch, right? Westerners can come in and dribble their Big Macs all over the floor while they shuffle through the hallways and look at the real cosplayers. Maybe we have days where the Westerners dress up like Porco Rosso or something (so when they annihilate any romantic image associated after dressing like the pig they just jerked off, at least its their own fault).

Biggest problem I predict is Russians and Chinese trying to disguise themselves. Chinese already screwed themselves, though, and Russians look so old I don't think it's a problem. Westerners think Chinese women look young because the only time they've encountered them is while watching the Olympics and seeing 12-year-olds passed off as adults. My thought here is that Westerners then are expecting the Chinese to appear ten years younger already and thus won't confuse them with pure-bred Japs.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:37:02 AM

Join the anti western cosplayers movement, a movement for anyone especially Anime fans who agree western cosplayers must not touch Anime characters.

Super-fat. I think if I were selling tickets to a pure-bred Cosplay event, it'd be most reasonable to sell it like zoo admission. Look but don't touch, right? Westerners can come in and dribble their Big Macs all over the floor while they shuffle through the hallways and look at the real cosplayers. Maybe we have days where the Westerners dress up like Porco Rosso or something (so when they annihilate any romantic image associated after dressing like the pig they just jerked off, at least its their own fault).

Biggest problem I predict is Russians and Chinese trying to disguise themselves. Chinese already screwed themselves, though, and Russians look so old I don't think it's a problem. Westerners think Chinese women look young because the only time they've encountered them is while watching the Olympics and seeing 12-year-olds passed off as adults. My thought here is that Westerners then are expecting the Chinese to appear ten years younger already and thus won't confuse them with pure-bred Japs.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:08:26 AM

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:34:35 PM

Unfit, uncute, and look too old is all the reasons why western cosplayers never succeed on looking like the Anime characters they imitated.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 09:10:27 PM

Fuck 3D, 2D forever!

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:16:41 PM

I find cosplay in general extremely unattractive.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 11:17:18 PM

I find cosplay in general extremely unattractive.

Meh, I bet if you had a girl you found attractive play dress up you wouldn't be complaining, it's just girls trying to show off really and in this particular instance it just doesn't work very well lol Tongue I think one thing it does do is illustrate quite clearly the problem a lot of us single guys have with western women in particular, wait scratch that, all guys that aren't afraid to give their opinion.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:44:47 AM

Ah, yea, I meant all anime/fantasy cosplay specifically. That I don't like.

A nurse costume or something on a pretty girl is really hot!
I'm definitely in for playing dress up but I don't want her to look like an elf.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:43:33 AM

Also ban that fattie in the left of that shot. TOO OLD. TOO FAT. Go home!

People without blonde hair should also be banned since light pastel colors are almost never sufficiently achieved. -But if we could get a convention full of skinny Jap girls with blonde hair, that'd be great. I'd love to sell tickets to that because it's something I can really believe in.

The blonde just looks fat next to the Asian girl because she has rather large breasts.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:00:28 AM

I'm definitely in for playing dress up but I don't want her to look like an elf.

Hey I wouldn't say no if an attractive girl wanted to do that for me Tongue lololool Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:26:20 PM

"Clyde, I'd say their ideals of Western cosplay is not aligned with ours."
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 07:56:10 PM

Humanoid elf cosplay includes putting various styles of prosthetic ears on. LOL if you care more about ears than the rest of someone's appearance...

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:50:16 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 12:04:41 AM by Kajune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujdPMpzdY4M

There seems to be no youtube tags in here so the video don't show up directly and have to be clicked to see.

Anyway, I prefer the girl in green because she is not just quiet but have that princess-like charm. The girl in red also cute but she seems to have a big mouth while I prefer the quiet submissive type, I like noisy girls only when I touch them.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:50:22 PM

"lo'Be Vos, Federation cosplay. K'pekt!"
Kajune (OP)