Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PPT/Pirate Pass-Through OPs need our support now, more than ever  (Read 7640 times)
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:35:58 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 09:57:36 AM by bitlane

Please do not allow greed to force YOU, a PPT Bond or Account holder to fall victim to Trendon Shavers...AGAIN.

By withholding individual accounts, the PPT OPs are doing this community a favor and are helping to protect it's integrity.

If it's not clear by now, Trendon wants to SETTLE at lower value, while absolving himself in the process, of any legal recourse.

PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT in his IRC log posted by Goat.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101339.msg1141812#msg1141812

I will also add a quote from another thread, that I posted a response to:

The guys with 5000 BTC accounts want NOTHING to do with him, so you will be over ruled, I am certain.
You don't want any of your coins back then? As I mentioned earlier, he's got us all by the balls. Not good.

He has NO ONE by the balls. HIS balls (Trendon's) shrunk up a few days ago once people began to PUBLICLY connect all of his 'dots'..

As I said before, it's far easier for him to offer a 25 BTC payout to a 50 BTC account holder (less USD value at stake) than it is for a 5000 BTC account holder to even consider accepting a 2500 BTC offer to close out.

If you notice Trendon's IRC offer, you MISSED 1 MAIN KEY POINT....

Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.

Please READ THE FINE PRINT.

Now is the time to stick together. DO NOT allow a 'divide & conquer' attack to occur.

It's now time to let your PPT OP 'down from his cross' and allow him/her/it to DEFEND the integrity of this community. PLEASE show your support.

DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN....
Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.

Code:
<pirateat40> Bitcoin Savings & Trust has hereby given notice of default to it's account holders.
<pirateat40> At his time, all Pirate Pass-Thru operators are required to submit a list of their sub-accounts including; balance, forum / IRC name (or any other way of linking and confirming the account) and Bitcoin withdraw address. Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.
<pirateat40> Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.
<pirateat40> Principal and interest payments are subject to review.
<pirateat40> No timeline or further information is available at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The_Duke

Activity: 252

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:50:09 AM

Which of pirate's "dots" have really been connected? (and for the sake of the topic, let's leave out Jared Leto, Pokemons, the Kennedy's and CIA with Air Knives Wink )

I have yet to see any sign of Pirate quivering with fear while witnessing the community connecting all his dots. But maybe I missed something?

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
wrend

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:10:16 AM

bitlane,

am I reading your stance correctly.

1) You wan't to hurt pirate as much as possible(if he can't return all of the money promised), and you don't wont him to settle everything personally without courts?

2) If pirate is really trying to settle this(individually with each "lender") to minimize his legal problems, you don't want to give him that chance?
Coin.Karma

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:25:53 AM

Please do not allow greed to force YOU, a PPT Bond or Account holder to fall victim to Trendon Shavers...AGAIN.

By withholding individual accounts, the PPT OPs are doing this community a favor and are helping to protect it's integrity.

If it's not clear by now, Trendon wants to SETTLE at lower value, while absolving himself in the process, of any legal recourse.

PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT in his IRC log posted by Goat.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101339.msg1141812#msg1141812

I will also add a quote from another thread, that I posted a response to:

The guys with 5000 BTC accounts want NOTHING to do with him, so you will be over ruled, I am certain.
You don't want any of your coins back then? As I mentioned earlier, he's got us all by the balls. Not good.

He has NO ONE by the balls. HIS balls (Trendon's) shrunk up a few days ago once people began to PUBLICLY connect all of his 'dots'..

As I said before, it's far easier for him to offer a 25 BTC payout to a 50 BTC account holder (less USD value at stake) than it is for a 5000 BTC account holder to even consider accepting a 2500 BTC offer to close out.

If you notice Trendon's IRC offer, you MISSED 1 MAIN KEY POINT....

Please READ THE FINE PRINT.

Now is the time to stick together. DO NOT allow a 'divide & conquer' attack to occur.

It's now time to let your PPT OP 'down from his cross' and allow him/her/it to DEFEND the integrity of this community. PLEASE show your support.

DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN....

Code:
<pirateat40> Bitcoin Savings & Trust has hereby given notice of default to it's account holders.
<pirateat40> At his time, all Pirate Pass-Thru operators are required to submit a list of their sub-accounts including; balance, forum / IRC name (or any other way of linking and confirming the account) and Bitcoin withdraw address. Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.
<pirateat40> Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.
<pirateat40> Principal and interest payments are subject to review.
<pirateat40> No timeline or further information is available at this time.

It is very understandable why you wouldn't want this to happen, cause you are worse off that the rest of us. But I think you deserve this for sure lol.........hope you get paid last for it. Apply your logic and useful sense (if available) for something productive. Also it could be troubling you now. Its evident that, you are pursuing this because you cannot do anything about the way pirate is troubling you now.  lol....
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:32:01 AM

As someone pointed out in another thread, when restitution made to investors in recent high profile ponzi cases, it was made directly to the investors and not to the pass-throughs with which they'd placed their funds.  That might give some indication of what a court would regard as the legal way to return funds should this turn out to be an actual ponzi.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:50:04 AM

As someone pointed out in another thread, when restitution made to investors in recent high profile ponzi cases, it was made directly to the investors and not to the pass-throughs with which they'd placed their funds.
As I replied in the other thread, that's wrong. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203513604577142602812291424.html
k3t3r

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:34:52 AM

what is meant by sub-accounts in this instance?

are the sub accounts the bond holders of PPT's. these would be private accounts that are not related to the BTCST. is so giving BTCST information relating to private bond holders would be a breach of privacy of those bond holders.

The BTC from BTCST is owed to the account holders. not to the ppt bond holders.

i cant believe such an arrangement is being contemplated. i very much doubt this suggestion has come form a lawyer.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:37:36 AM

It's now time to let your PPT OP 'down from his cross' and allow him/her/it to DEFEND the integrity of this community.

Thats how it should be defended by you and payb.tc :

As bitcoinmax always stated, your coins are lost !, as Trendon Shavers shaves us all.

In case the defaulted entity BCST is assuming its liabilities to bitcoinmax or pays out
any amount to bitcoinmax, all principal investments are payed back evenly up to the
amount deposited.  The gained interest of all accounts is put in escrow until further notice.

If bitcoinmax liabilities to you are not fully covered by this proceedure and in case
BCST pays zilch, i payb.tc, will pact with bitlane to recover what is being able to recover
from Trendon Shavers.

The interest which i accrued during operation of bitcoinmax up to date is given back to recover
your principal investments.

As far as it stands, pirate has not option neither right to get your data or information
through my hands.

Seeing forward to provide further investment possibilities to you in the future.

Please comment

Yours sincerely..........

k3t3r

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:48:04 AM

so he probably doesnt have a lawyer.

but may have to contact one soon the way things are turning out.
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:05:46 PM

I do not think so either. That is why I asked for a lawyers number cuz I went WTF?!?

What Pirate is asking for is illegal and immoral.  I only know of one PPT who is going to comply...

So far Brendio didn't reach out to people, I am holding some of BIB.PIRATE.
The_Duke

Activity: 252

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:49:55 PM

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it will get messy for everyone :/

... GET messy? Surely you mean MORE messy, right?

I have this magic machine. On one side you can feed it mess, chaos and drama and popcorn comes out on the other side. Moar popcorn! Cheesy

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:02:04 PM

What Pirate is asking for is illegal and immoral.  I only know of one PPT who is going to comply...
Which one?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:02:50 PM

Which one?

My guess would be hashking

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:34:43 PM

bitlane,
am I reading your stance correctly.

1) You wan't to hurt pirate as much as possible.......

2) If pirate is really trying to settle this.....

1) YES

2) NO PROOF FOR 2 WEEKS AS OF TODAY (failed withdrawal orders)

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 02:43:18 PM

I will be complying.  My PPT only ran for ~2 weeks, shortly after the trust account announcement as a way to get/keep 7% on the bit I had invested.  My 'subs' were all internal transfers, so releasing the 'who' isn't damaging in any regard because the information is actually already well known to pirate.  The only thing that changed is some mining income for one or two of my 'subs' which is actually fairly small in the grand scheme of things.  I've spoken with most of my subs already, them having reached out to me, and they've all been ok with my forwarding of information.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:45:04 PM

I will be complying.  My PPT only ran for ~2 weeks, shortly after the trust account announcement as a way to get/keep 7% on the bit I had invested.  My 'subs' were all internal transfers, so releasing the 'who' isn't damaging in any regard because the information is actually already well known to pirate.  The only thing that changed is some mining income for one or two of my 'subs' which is actually fairly small in the grand scheme of things.  I've spoken with most of my subs already, them having reached out to me, and they've all been ok with my forwarding of information.

Well, I hope it all works out in that case, as I really DO see a 'bargaining' about to commence.....for repay as well as legal freedom Wink

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 02:47:24 PM

Well, I hope it all works out in that case, as I really DO see a 'bargaining' about to commence.....for repay as well as legal freedom Wink

I can't/won't dispute that idea.  I know I would have a harder time with it had a bunch of people opened up 'new' accounts with me, such as is the case with bitcoinmax.  The length and circumstances of my PPT made the decision fairly easy for me.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 04:35:13 PM

I for one can't wait to get my certified letter in the mail.. btw pirate do you know where i live?

Yeah, how is Pirate going to communicate through certified mail when he doesn't even know where everybody is?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 04:38:47 PM

I for one can't wait to get my certified letter in the mail.. btw pirate do you know where i live?

Yeah, how is Pirate going to communicate through certified mail when he doesn't even know where everybody is?

Come on... how many goats can there really be in Thailand?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 04:45:55 PM

This. I don't get this. Why didn't he ask for an address for each person?

Because he's not smart enough.....but I'm sure he will if/when reese and gigavps come running to suck him off his rescue, after seeing this post.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: