Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Me Plz?  (Read 1462 times)
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:04:10 PM

Can someone give me a  code that will show the number of transactions an address has received   and also update by itself when  it recieves another transaction. 

Also if possible(optional)    if  the counter could stop and say a message when it has  received a certain  amount of  transactions. ex. when a specifi address  reaches  100 transactions  it  stops counting and  the counter  gets  replaced  by  a text  or  something.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skunk Fu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:53:35 PM

Can someone give me a  code that will show the number of transactions an address has received   and also update by itself when  it recieves another transaction. 

Also if possible(optional)    if  the counter could stop and say a message when it has  received a certain  amount of  transactions. ex. when a specifi address  reaches  100 transactions  it  stops counting and  the counter  gets  replaced  by  a text  or  something.

Do you know how to code at all or do you want a ready made solution?
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:18:39 PM

Can someone give me a  code that will show the number of transactions an address has received   and also update by itself when  it recieves another transaction.  

Also if possible(optional)    if  the counter could stop and say a message when it has  received a certain  amount of  transactions. ex. when a specifi address  reaches  100 transactions  it  stops counting and  the counter  gets  replaced  by  a text  or  something.

I myself am not an expert in coding so if you can give a ready made solution it would be great but anything that would help me in a way would be okay
Skunk Fu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:27:00 PM

Can someone give me a  code that will show the number of transactions an address has received   and also update by itself when  it recieves another transaction.  

Also if possible(optional)    if  the counter could stop and say a message when it has  received a certain  amount of  transactions. ex. when a specifi address  reaches  100 transactions  it  stops counting and  the counter  gets  replaced  by  a text  or  something.

I myself am not an expert in coding so if you can give a ready made solution it would be great but anything that would help me in a way would be okay

I can't help you there unfortunately.
Just be careful of any ready made solutions presented to you.
Ask for the source code, not the executable.
Find someone to have a look at the code for you and confirm all is cool.
Then you can compile it your self.

A bounty (of course) would help you get results  Wink
No bounty, maybe no results
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:06:56 PM

The code you are asking for reminds me of someone's request I read somewhere. Even though the one who had requested has paid for it but if I remember correctly, the code has later been made open-source and a simple documentation has been added to it too. I am not an expert but people who seemed to be that tested and have confirmed it as a reliable code. You could look around and update your thread when you find it so others could find it easily.

In other case, you always could offer a certain amount of cash to someone to write it for you or if you have the time, it is something you could personally write with some effort using the information you can get online even if you are not an expert coder.

However, this last option necessitates time and true effort so if you are unsure, I recommend the first one.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:35:36 PM

I can certainly write this for you but at the moment your request is too vague.  Do you want an html page with javascript?  Do you want a command-line program?  Etc ...?

Why not PM me and offer some BTC Smiley
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:39:09 PM

If you want a Java solution (GUI, webpage, or CLI), I can do this. I will provide source code and compiled binary (available publicly so that it can be verified to be safe)

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:19:47 PM

No im fine I found A soloution myself imma move the topic to arcival now
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:29:58 AM

Wow - why wouldn't you post the solution to benefit all those who may look for it in the future?   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:44:26 AM

Wow - why wouldn't you post the solution to benefit all those who may look for it in the future?   Undecided
Oh I Just used Iframe to display the  number which  was  shown  on another site
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: