Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:20:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♛ Got extra Bitcoins? Get rid of them for the rate you deserve! ♛  (Read 527 times)
chaosPT (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:38:17 PM

Ay welcome to my thread, I am interested in buying your extra Bitcoins.
 I can do one of two options one is I get you a giftcard of your choice either if you want the proof I will buy it via cash and show you the receipt. Or if you if prefer a eGift then I will buy  you eGift card legally and legit.

I will also be buying them with my extra PayPal balance I have, we can use escrow and if you want escrow to hold the funds for a little by all means   that's fine too. Which the rate will be way better not because these funds are not legit, but because I hate PayPal and I want to get rid of my extra remaining balance! My PayPal is Verified and if you need some sort of verification we can use escrow and I will gladly show proof to escrow.

You may message me via on here or on Skype : nfg.420
 You tell me rate, if I agree we exchange. If not we can negotiate and see where that goes Wink

Aha, hit me up lil niggas Cool
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:48:12 PM

The rate everyone deserves is $1250 USD/BTC. Fuck selling at a loss/below ATH.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
chaosPT (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:52:15 PM

Oh butters, what would we do without you?  Roll Eyes
TenderLoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:53:43 PM

i like your style.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: