Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VAPERS Unite and Join the Revolution! 15% POS [QUIT]  (Read 1866 times)
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:02:42 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 01:43:39 AM by QuitDough

Original OP at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919267.0

Source Code:

------------------------------

Quit whitepaper download

Quit Marketing plan download

Preliminary outline e-cigsarcade.com download

Main Website

Multi-Vendor Site

----------

Windows  | Mac)

SSDpool Explorer

C-Cex=BTC     C-Cex=USD     BTCpool=BTC

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=11082
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
addnode=37.59.21.58:60237
addnode=95.85.1.183:60237
addnode=46.165.209.140:60237
addnode=192.99.21.103:60237
addnode=194.44.203.196:60237
addnode=85.142.57.55:60237

Original OP at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919267.0
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:03:26 AM

Paypal really blocks buying e-liquid? I had no idea. Guess I must have used my credit card to buy it then... Interesting niche.

Edit: Ahh, didnt realize how old this coin is. Why the new thread? Just because it is in danger of getting delisted from C-Cex?

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:04:24 AM

old coin ?
Taiga

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:15:28 AM

when the pow started?
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:55:26 AM

I was all excited for a minute there. Sad

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:30:47 AM

@ delisting list @ c-cex
any plans to takeover?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:57:43 AM

We are looking for vapers in crypto that would understand the deal, I am sure there are some people here that know how important this will be very soon from the vaping community.
I know of a few very good business with e-cigs that have been put out of business due to the shut down of payment gateways.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:43:33 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 10:58:35 AM by drays

Paypal really blocks buying e-liquid? I had no idea. Guess I must have used my credit card to buy it then... Interesting niche.

Edit: Ahh, didnt realize how old this coin is. Why the new thread? Just because it is in danger of getting delisted from C-Cex?

Was following this coin from the beginning... Yes, this is a an old coin, however it was hardforked few days ago with the PoW and PoS rewards changed a lot, so you could consider it to be somewhat new Smiley

This is one one few legit coins out there, constantly and slowly developed by the Dev team. As always, such coins get exchange delisting warnings after some time, as their volume cannot match the volume of the newest scam coins.. Smiley

EDIT: The bounties are new too, and pretty interesting. Could become a good deal for someone able to implement this, as I believe the business is legit, and there is a big potential. Are there any vapers here on forum?

... this space is not for rent ...
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:14:42 AM

Was following this coin from the beginning... Yes, this is a an old coin, however it was hardforked few days ago with the PoW and PoS rewards changed a lot, so you could consider it to be somewhat new Smiley

This is one one few legit coins out there, constantly and slowly developed by the Dev team. As always, such coins get exchange delisting warnings after some time, as their volume cannot match the volume of the newest scam coins.. Smiley

EDIT: The bounties are new too, and pretty interesting. Could become a good deal for someone able to implement this, as I believe the business is legit, and there is a big potential. Are there any vapers here on forum?

Oh yea! Definitely! Quit smoking back in January cause of them. I haven't been aware of the paypal ban either.. Guess I must have been paying with a debit card as well.. Crazy
drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:46:56 PM

@ delisting list @ c-cex
any plans to takeover?

It is NOT in C-Cex delisting list, there is just "Low volume warning" - it is just a warning you may have for several weeks until they evaluate whether to put the coin in the delisting list or not. And even then you have 1 week to re-create the volume.

Takeover..? Why? Smiley
The Dev is active, is an honest person, who is one of teh few who really wants to give a real-world use to a altcoin. They are pretty well-established in e-cigs business, and just new to crypto. This coin doesn't need a takeover, it just needs more interested community. Thats why I was asking if there are real vapers here in the forum.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:51:42 PM

Oh yea! Definitely! Quit smoking back in January cause of them. I haven't been aware of the paypal ban either.. Guess I must have been paying with a debit card as well.. Crazy

Then you might want to post here a photo of your favorite vaporizer with some QUIT logo..? This way you might get some bounties I suppose, and add some fun stuff to this coin Wink. Its interesting to see what kind of e-cigs everyone is using Smiley

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:11:49 PM

Just curious if there is a premine, those bounties make up a large % of the current coin total.

Thanks!
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:38:33 PM

One of bounty could be mine, let's see next weeks

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:24:46 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 01:56:28 AM by QuitDough

The paypal bans started a while ago, first in the USA and then into the EU. They did the same in Australia and we had a big fight with paypal and after lots of lawyer speak we got an account back that was in perma ban and funds locked for 180 days. It took money and lots of time to win but they could ban my account again any day, we was told after the win and this was a local win only.

Its not just Paypal but they are the big player. We also had a business merchant account shut down from the credit card merchants and that hurt more as it was for a wholesale business that used CC for retail customers. So the ban is real just do a simple google search "Paypal bans electronic cigarettes sales etc".

Since then most of the larger payment gateways have followed ebay and paypals lead to the point we are at now with no choice left and soon to be worse.

So anyone that vapes or knows vapers please spread the word around about Quit Dough and what's its plans are, as we believe 100% in what we are doing and have spent a lot of money and time to get where we are now with not one cent back to anyone in the team. This is not a quick money pump coin, its a real way to solve a growing problem and we are also opening up crypto to new users with out marketing into the vaping community.

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:14:35 AM

Just curious if there is a premine, those bounties make up a large % of the current coin total.

Thanks!

Hi Chocobo
There was, the original OP has more info it was at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919267.0  and there are a few white-papers.
About half were used to pay for work done and promotions and I am left with 900k of which will be mostly used for the bounties listed here, it was always going to be used for getting the coin up to where it can be offered as a real payment gateway for e-cig shops and buyers of e-cigs. We are closer to the end goal and with some more work we will get there. We have a lot of interest from the vaping world with many wanting to know once we are out of beta and into offering a getaway for real use.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:04:44 AM

New places for a free VIP e-cigs store front will be out in a few days, the largest holders of Quit in wallet will be offered a free store.

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:41:43 AM

Site being setup for the next VIP store owners, the top wallet holders get an offer for a free e-cigs store on the worldwide site www.ecigsarcade.com
Get some Quit and profit from sales, we do all the hard work you take profits.

So VIP stores earn 10-15% of profit for their country store for doing very little. The main thing for stores is to get the word out, on FB twitter etc, the store takes less than 20 minutes to customize to how you want it and then about 30 minutes to setup social networks for you store, then just post now and then and get some customers. Stores come pre-loaded with products all priced, SEO done for marketing and more!

Its not just a store its a branded range of electronic cigarettes also using one of the only massive multi-vendor sites for e-cigs online

Should be ready in about 2-3 days, then we will offer the new spots for the VIP stores.

Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:02:08 AM

Site being setup for the next VIP store owners, the top wallet holders get an offer for a free e-cigs store on the worldwide site www.ecigsarcade.com
Get some Quit and profit from sales, we do all the hard work you take profits.

www,ecigsarcade.com
emmnazady

Activity: 284

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:44:18 AM

Nice,new thread.
hope quit can get new user here,
My all quit in my wallet burn while fotmat my laptop,
forget to save it..so sad....

Next-Gen of