Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:53:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61359 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:08:59 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 01:11:02 AM by QuitDough

Quit Dough Cryptocurrency

Quit Dough was created to fill a recent void created by PayPal and Credit Card merchants that have banned the use of their payment gateways for the sale of nicotine liquid and electronic cigarettes. They did this even though the products are legal.

For More info please visit www.quitdough.com

The purpose of Quit Dough is to make trading for sellers and buyers of nicotine liquids and e-cigs a fast, easy and cheap way to trade, worldwide. The current market has become difficult for all parties to trade with regards to electronic cigarettes. Given that e-cigarettes have a higher success rate than any other way to give up smoking and provides improved health outcomes for many people, this product needs find a way to trade without any interference from centralised payment systems and this is where Quit Dough comes in.

Our goal is to have a good coin that is fair to everyone with development of many new features along the way. Quit Dough is more about real world use than just fancy add-ons to the coin itself.We are fortunate to have sourced one of the brightest Dev/ coder who will be providing many ground breaking parts to the coin and its future. The main goal is to make a massive multi-vendor e-commerce site and to implement software that can make trading and exchange easy for anyone, anywhere. This goal is a big one for the team and we are already talking to other platforms and tech companies about how to best implement Quit Dough into a straight forward payment system that can exchange almost any currency or gateway in and out of Quit Dough coin. The idea is to push crypto out to the masses and make it simple to use and trade.

Quit Dough is a long-term project that will grow into a total usable system. We will use funds raised to push all the ideas into real practical products, marketing and software to make it grow and become used in the main stream. Our goal is to look after people that like the idea and those investing early will get the most back. We have many ways to do this, which may include:offer FREE franchise sites to top coin holders, offer discounts on products and many other ideas that can be implemented in the future. Putting our own money spent so far and also profits from the coin into parts of the project, for example; branded product lines to grow the coin as fast as possible and making software to take QUIT into the mainstream in a easy and straight forward system that anyone could use with ease. I have set aside most of my time to work on the coin for the next year, this was done by selling one of my businesses to fund the project.

------------------------------

QUIT DOUGH

Ticker Symbol: QUIT
Algorithm: X13
Type:POW/POS
20 Coins per Block
BlockTime: 120
Difficulty Re-target: Every Block
Pre allocation:10%
POS 15% block 100,000 to 200,00
POS 10 Block 200,001 to 300,000
5% after 300,001

The team at Quit Dough are open to people knowing who we are. I have no problem with disclosure about myself and what I do now and in the past. I think its important for myself and the investors for trust in the coin.

Quit Dough has a very experienced team from myself (Matthew Bridgeman) with a background in marketing and promotions both off & online. I also have worked over 4 years in the e-cigs industry,along with my partner (Mindy Bridgeman) who is educated in business management & communications. Mindy handles accounting, administrative tasks, community support and PR. We have on board one of the best DEV/coders (Abtaim) to make the coin work and stay up to date. Our other team member will work in PR related fields and handle order processing, (Wayne ). We are always looking at adding skilled, like minded people to the team so e-mail us anytime here: support@quitdough.com

Matt- Director of operations. Having had the idea to form Quit Dough, it is only fitting that Matt takes the role of leader in the pursuit to establish and get the coin up and running. With specialties ranging from website creation, graphic design and running businesses, he is the man for the job. Having experience in electronic cigarette sales and business operation, his leadership abilities will see this coin prevail as a real crypto contender.

If you want to look me up feel free,my (AUS) ABN 47 133 489 602 My businesses run under the Bridgeman Family Trust in Australia.

Mindy- Administrator.  Working with the Quit Dough team to handle all the behind the scenes administrative and financial tasks. She has a Communications degree and Certificate in Business Management. Mindy is adept at working behind the scenes both during the development of the coin and following its launch. Having worked alongside Matt running the e-cigarette business, she is able to keep things running smoothly.

Wayne- PR, Marketing and Development. Having a passion for Crypto currency and working with the community to discuss any questions regarding the coin, operations & PR campaigns. He is a strong communicator and can express the competencies of the coin to the wider community. Having worked alongside Matt & Mindy selling Nicotine E-Liquid from NZ to Australia and electronic cigarettes in NZ, Wayne is adept at understanding the product and its functionality.

Developer- Abtaim - Our freelance developer has worked on multiple crypto currencies and has a successful track record. He is a competent programmer with a strong future vision for Quit Dough. He will be on hand to lend support for wallets and the coin in general,also we have development cycle for our coin.

QUIT DOUGH - January 27th, 2015

Source Code:

Quit whitepaper download

Quit Marketing plan download

Preliminary outline e-cigsarcade.com download

Main Website

Multi-Vendor Site

Windows  | Mac)

SSDpool Explorer

C-Cex=BTC     C-Cex=USD     BTCpool=BTC

Source Code:

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=11082
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
addnode=37.59.21.58:60237
addnode=95.85.1.183:60237
addnode=46.165.209.140:60237
addnode=192.99.21.103:60237
addnode=194.44.203.196:60237
addnode=85.142.57.55:60237

For Giveaways and Bounties see our site: quitdough.com

** Please PM me if you are going to start working on a bounty to prevent multiple people working on the same thing! (apart from the monthly bounties) **

10,000 QUIT for a working QUIT Android Wallet

5000 QUIT for a working MAC Wallet (we have one that needs recompiling to new source code)

1000 QUIT for designing the best Quit Dough logo

5000 for the first exchange, preferably cryptsy

2000 QUIT bounty for the code for a working mining profitability calculator that gets the difficulty from an external source

2000 QUIT for creating Blockchain Explorer

2000 QUIT for creating an QUIT faucet

500 QUIT per WEEK for 3 months for the best tweet or social media posts about QUIT(one winner per week)

1000 QUIT per month for the most tweets about QUIT (one winner per month)

1000 QUIT per month for the best social media posts about QUIT (one winner per month)

200 QUIT per month for the best QUIT Meme posted in any social network (one winner per month)

We will offer 500 QUIT per week to the 2 best comments being helpful or idea based (for the next 3 months)

1000 Quit for ANN Translation into: Chinese, Greek, Italian, Korean, Indian (Hindi), Polish, Japanese, German, Russian, Dutch, Indonesian, French or Spanish language

*ALWAYS PM me* with any completed bounty and once verified, I will pay you.

How Can I Get Involved?

We are always looking for people to get involved in any way possible. We have set aside a portion of pre-allocation funds to compensate these team members.   They are the ones populating our Q&A’s, forums and sub-reddit. They are the ones tweeting away helping Quit Dough gain traction. They are the bounty hunters and the advocates. Everyone can contribute, we understand people from all walks of life with a host of skill sets subscribe to these forums. PM us for more details or visit www.quitdough.com for more info on giveaways.  Let’s build something great together!

Chinese :  

Russian :  

French :  

Dutch :  

Indonesian :  

Portuguese :  

Romanian :  

Indian (Hindi):  

German :  

Why Premine?

We have been looking into what's fair, what will fund the needed work for the future and how to protect the coin itself. After looking at all the different ways to get the coin into the market, we come back to a premine. This is mainly due to the fact that if we held an ICO (presale) we would be setting the coins value. As anyone knows the market doesn't play like that and if the price drops below ICO then the investors focus on the price only rather than the development of the coin and systems we are building to make a great coin.

The rough break down for the premine is:

We know some people will say 10% is too high, but I have seen coins not hold enough to develop and last. Work on the coin has been paid for and not done for free as I know if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Quit Dough will have some of the best DEVs working on it now and in the future. The main DEV has a payment agreement with Quit Dough for the next 6 months and beyond to make sure the team and investors get support and real work done in the future. The founders budget will also be used to kick start product branding and the manufacturing of products for the Quit range and also for many of the other plans the coin will have in the future. Payments to team members for work done is paid in small monthly installments to stop anyone having to much at any one time and to also keep the team working together. The team has done and will do anything possible to make the coin stable and have a bright future.

Why buy Quit Dough?

As a community we have embraced autonomous digital currencies and have driven them to great heights.  We have enjoyed all the benefits they provide, from decentralization, to a certain amount of anonymity for everyday purchases.  The achilles heel is they are too hard or technical for the general public to use. This is what we aim to change.  We want to see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies flourish and we see one of our main goals is support for other crypto currencies.The software we are looking at would be e-commerce multi-vendor Markets Place software for website owners and traders that simplifies trading in crypto. We have a few other ideas to make crypto an easy option for the mainstream to use. As I am writing this we are in talks with some very clever people that have a new system being trialled that may just be the missing link in taking crypto mainstream to the general public and done in a way that anyone could buy in and out ofwith no hassle or prior knowledge. The real kicker to Quit is the fact that PayPal and CC merchants in the USA and other counties have banned the use for sales of e-cigs or nicotine liquids, that there is the window of opportunity for Quit Dough.

Best way to keep up to date with Quit news and events?

Twitter is one of the main platforms the team uses for updates:

Facebook:

Mindy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:26:58 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 08:57:13 AM by Mindy

UPDATES ON PROGRESS: LATEST QUIT NEWS AND EVENTS

Bounties paid and paying out for work (please send wallet addresses to me by PM, they need to be updated from ANN download).

30th January, 2015: Coin launched this week (27/01). Logos development in progress for small products, gathering info, polls, input from community. (29/01-30/01) Bounty for logo split between all logo contributors.

Final logos for LQ brand of e-liquids and e-cigarettes:
https://i.imgur.com/UrL39LS.png
https://i.imgur.com/wbHnHcc.png

If a wallet will not connect or sync to the network?

If you've waited 2 or 3 minutes and nothing is happening, do this:

Step 1:
Open notepad and copy the code below into notpad, then save as quitdough.conf (make sure you save as ALL FILE not a txt file)

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=11082
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
addnode=37.59.21.58:60237
addnode=95.85.1.183:60237
addnode=46.165.209.140:60237
addnode=192.99.21.103:60237
addnode=194.44.203.196:60237
addnode=85.142.57.55:60237

Step 2:
Now put the saved conf file for Windows here C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\quitdough (must have hidden files showing, goto control panel and folder option and then view and show hidden folders/files  click apply.)

On Macs it's ~/Library/Application Support/quitdough

Now restart your quitdough wallet, qt client and the blockchain should start downloading in about 1-2 minutes.
Once it finished downloading, you're ready to send and receive Quit Dough!

Not sure about any steps just PM me or ask here

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:27:43 AM

Your ANN is solid.

I may point my physical rigs here for awhile.

twitter.com/notsofast
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:32:51 AM

Why?

Mindy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:38:48 AM

Why?

Thanks for your question, as mentioned in the ANN above, a premine will be allocated to fund the enormous future projects we have in store for Quit Dough, including a HUGE multi-vendor platform. We also want to offer bounties.

See here:

https://i.imgur.com/Fr5zU5C.jpg
Quit Dough Cryptocurrency

Why Premine?

We have been looking into what's fair, what will fund the needed work for the future and how to protect the coin itself. After looking at all the different ways to get the coin into the market, we come back to a premine. This is mainly due to the fact that if we held an ICO (presale) we would be setting the coins value. As anyone knows the market doesn't play like that and if the price drops below ICO then the investors focus on the price only rather than the development of the coin and systems we are building to make a great coin.

The rough break down for the premine is:

https://i.imgur.com/3vKpvXd.jpg?1

We know some people will say 10% is too high, but I have seen coins not hold enough to develop and last. Work on the coin has been paid for and not done for free as I know if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Quit Dough will have some of the best DEVs working on it now and in the future. The main DEV has a payment agreement with Quit Dough for the next 6 months and beyond to make sure the team and investors get support and real work done in the future. The founders budget will also be used to kick start product branding and the manufacturing of products for the Quit range and also for many of the other plans the coin will have in the future. Payments to team members for work done is paid in small monthly installments to stop anyone having to much at any one time and to also keep the team working together. The team has done and will do anything possible to make the coin stable and have a bright future.

conf file?

Yep, conf. file will be available closer to launch.
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:51:55 AM

nice graphics, hope good PR  Wink
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:43:09 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:09:43 AM by QuitDough

A quick into, my name is Matt quit dough's founder.
I will be on answering questions along with Mindy but tech questions will be put to the dev and then I would post once he gets back to me so there can be a delay on techie questions as the dev is 10 hours behind my time.

anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:49:06 AM

QUIT DOUGH - January 27th 2015

we have to wait until 27 Jan to mine?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:51:31 AM

We are working on a mining pool in the background amongst other things, we have a few things to add before the launch on the 27th. Source will be added in a couple of days to the ANN.
Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:58:54 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:10:48 AM by QuitDough

QUIT DOUGH - January 27th 2015

we have to wait until 27 Jan to mine?

Yes 27th is the launch for mining, between now and then any feedback good or bad will give the team time to consider any tweaks that add value, that said this has been a project that has been working within the team for a long time now so think we have the ins and outs nailed for the coin and more importantly the business plan. So yes sorry its a few weeks yet for mining but this will give the community time to read over the info on the whitepapers and websites to take in the plan and just why its going to be an interest for people to be involved or not.
Cheers Matt

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:33:55 AM

nice plans ,We need to support coins like this .good luck
Mindy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:25:57 AM

nice plans ,We need to support coins like this .good luck
Thanks for your support, Fox.

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:30:46 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:11:10 AM by QuitDough

need translate to indonesia language ?  Grin Grin

Hi gilang, the bounty for translations is 1000 quit, if you want to do the indo that's great, if you need anything for this just PM me.
Thanks Matt

ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:34:12 AM

x13,
interesting.
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:05:43 AM

dev, any node? Wallet does not work! Huh
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:16:54 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:12:12 AM by QuitDough

dev, any node? Wallet does not work! Huh

On the 27th nodes will be live, wallets work its all tested and ready to go on the 27th

Cheers Matt

martinyin

Activity: 512

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:16:45 PM

1000 Quit for ANN Translation into: Chinese

claimed Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
martinyin

Activity: 512

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:18:32 PM

when oc comes by, you will get a pool Wink

Am I spamming? Report me!
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:36:22 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:13:09 AM by QuitDough

Is there any Portuguese thread translation bounty?

Hi Kencoles, sure 1000 Quit for Portuguese translation, just PM me when done

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:54:15 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:15:01 AM by QuitDough

1000 Quit for ANN Translation into: Chinese

claimed Grin

Thanks for the work martin, all bounties will be sent on the 27th
Cheers Matt

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: