Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 09:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKING OVER COIN. NEED 2 BTC. WILL PAY BACK % OF YOUR CHOOSING DAILY.  (Read 2036 times)
topcat363 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:18:26 PM

I am in the process of taking over a coin (PROCOIN) and I have a group of devs willing to help bring it back to life. I am requesting a 2 btc loan for a period of 3 weeks. Will send back a portion DAILY to help build my trust. I have no collateral, hence the reason I am willing to send back a percentage daily. I personally have 3 btc in the "dead" coin itself. It is only a matter of getting the community back on its feet. The devs are willing to push updates out within a days time, but they are looking for some pay (understandable). You personally can watch the development of the project (if you choose). Regardless I am willing to pay back at least .1 daily as opposed to the lump sum at the end of the 3 week period. At the end of the 3 week period, I will send the interest of your choosing back. This is a max period of 3 weeks. If the coin gets back to where it should be, you will receive the full 2 btc + interest all at once. I am flexible and I am willing to work with the lenders demands.

Thanks

(Please don't leave malicious posts here bashing me for no coll. I am pretty tired of it. If you can help then GREAT, if you cant then please keep it moving)

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

maybe explaining some of the innovations around this coin will get some folks interested.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 3156

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 10:36:52 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 04:41:18 AM by Vod

I am in the process of taking over a coin (PROCOIN) and I have a group of devs willing to help bring it back to life. I am requesting a 2 btc loan for a period of 3 weeks. Will send back a portion DAILY to help build my trust. I have no collateral, hence the reason I am willing to send back a percentage daily. I personally have 3 btc in the "dead" coin itself. It is only a matter of getting the community back on its feet. The devs are willing to push updates out within a days time, but they are looking for some pay (understandable). You personally can watch the development of the project (if you choose). Regardless I am willing to pay back at least .1 daily as opposed to the lump sum at the end of the 3 week period. At the end of the 3 week period, I will send the interest of your choosing back. This is a max period of 3 weeks. If the coin gets back to where it should be, you will receive the full 2 btc + interest all at once. I am flexible and I am willing to work with the lenders demands.

Thanks

(Please don't leave malicious posts here bashing me for no coll. I am pretty tired of it. If you can help then GREAT, if you cant then please keep it moving)
LOGIC FAIL.

No collateral means you'll take the BTC and disappear, without making a single payment - whether it be tomorrow in a few months.  

If you are willing to send 0.1btc back tomorrow, before you have a chance to use it, that means you didn't need to borrow it in the first place, right?   Roll Eyes

I post for interest - not signature spam.
https://vod.fan - fast/free image sharing - coming Oct!
Will Theymos finish his $100,000,000 forum before this one shuts down?
topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:47:44 PM

I have no collateral, hence the reason I am willing to send back a percentage daily.

LOGIC FAIL.

No collateral means you'll take the BTC and disappear, without making a single payment - whether it be tomorrow in a few months.  

If you are willing to send 0.1btc back tomorrow, before you have a chance to use it, that means you didn't need to borrow it in the first place, right?   Roll Eyes

No. I wasnt going to use it ALL at once, sir. There are a few steps that must be taken to get the coin back on track. I plan to host a giveaway via twitter with roughly .25 btc. I then plan on paying the two devs just to start, .25 btc. The remaining .25 btc would be invested directly into the coin itself. As soon as I open a new thread and host the giveaway, the coin WILL bloom in value. Just the news alone of the take over tripled the price temporarily. If you check my posts, I announced the take over well before I attempted to look for a btc loan. Like i stated before, I have my personal btc in the coin. There will be zero issues in following my plan.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:01:13 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 01:16:43 AM by Vod

I have no collateral, hence the reason I am willing to send back a percentage daily.

LOGIC FAIL.

If you are willing to send 0.1btc back tomorrow, before you have a chance to use it, that means you didn't need to borrow it in the first place, right?   Roll Eyes

No. I wasnt going to use it ALL at once, sir. There are a few steps that must be taken to get the coin back on track. I plan to host a giveaway via twitter with roughly .25 btc. I then plan on paying the two devs just to start, .25 btc. The remaining .25 btc would be invested directly into the coin itself. As soon as I open a new thread and host the giveaway, the coin WILL bloom in value. Just the news alone of the take over tripled the price temporarily. If you check my posts, I announced the take over well before I attempted to look for a btc loan. Like i stated before, I have my personal btc in the coin. There will be zero issues in following my plan.

The two red flags with this loan request are:

1) You saying you will pay back something tomorrow so you don't need collateral
2) You paying back coin tomorrow thereby asking for more coin than you actually need (0.75btc)

It would be the same thing if I went into a bank, bare ass broke, and asked for a loan of $100,000.  "I'm good to repay it!" I would exclaim - "I'll send you $10,000 tomorrow just to prove it."  Do you think the bank would fall for that?

You will need to provide collateral if you want this loan.  The risk is just too great that you won't repay, and you should never gamble with borrowed money.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

If it's a guaranteed sure thing, then I'm sure your friends and family will be happy to sell their assets to support you.  They know and trust you - we don't.

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:17:54 AM

LOGIC FAIL.

The two red flags with this loan request are:

1) You saying you will pay back something tomorrow so you don't need collateral
2) You paying back coin tomorrow thereby asking for more coin than you actually need.

It would be the same thing if I went into a bank, bare ass broke, and asked for a loan of $100,000.  "I'm good to repay it!" I would exclaim - "I'll send you $10,000 tomorrow just to prove it."  Do you think the bank would fall for that?

You will need to provide collateral if you want this loan.  The risk is just too great that you won't repay, and you should never gamble with borrowed money.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

If it's a guaranteed sure thing, then I'm sure your friends and family will be happy to sell their assets to support you.  They know and trust you - we don't.

Not my logic AT ALL. Your logic is rather flawed imo. I also said if you will try and tarnish my name do not comment. You are zero help. So thanks, but no thanks.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:19:42 AM

Hey, YOU are the one asking for 2btc when you admit you only need 0.75btc.  The other 1.25btc will obviously go towards making 12 daily payments of 0.1btc just to show you won't scam....

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:24:03 AM

Hey, YOU are the one asking for 2btc when you admit you only need 0.75btc.  The other 1.25btc will obviously go towards making 12 daily payments of 0.1btc just to show you won't scam....

I clearly, clearly, stated it will ALL be spent to turn the coin back on. It does not take more than just a few moments to profit in this world. Once the devs are payed they will push updates immediately. Like i said I HAVE BTC IN THE COIN. Once the coin gets moving I will have at least 1 btc, from day 1. Later dude. You are cocky as hell for no reason. Good day.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:24:49 AM

If it's a guaranteed sure thing, then I'm sure your friends and family will be happy to sell their assets to support you.  They know and trust you - we don't.

If it's not guaranteed and it's not a sure thing, then don't gamble with other people's coins.

Can't make it much clearer than that...  Undecided

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:27:27 AM

If it's not guaranteed and it's not a sure thing, then don't gamble with other people's coins.

lmfao yet you guys lend btc to people to MINE. MINING is the biggest gamble. Its amazing you are still here replying to me, the scammer. Amazing.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:28:37 AM

lmfao yet you guys lend btc to people to MINE. MINING is the biggest gamble. Its amazing you are still here replying to me, the scammer. Amazing.

You're the scammer who is actively trying to steal from my community.  I don't give you guys free reign... I'll be here until you lock the thread.  Smiley

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:30:26 AM

You're the scammer who is actively trying to steal from my community.  I don't give you guys free reign... I'll be here until you lock the thread.  Smiley

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:40:44 AM

Once the devs are payed they will push updates immediately. Like i said I HAVE BTC IN THE COIN. Once the coin gets moving I will have at least 1 btc, from day 1.

Let's approach this from a different perspective.

Do the devs trust you?  Why not "borrow" the coin from them?  Have them push the updates, earn your 1btc on day one, and pay them for their work.  It's really a partnership between you and the developers - you don't need to bring outside parties in.

Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:45:42 AM

This has to be one of the most obvious scam attempts. "Let me borrow 2BTC to only use 0.75BTC so I can pay you back 0.1BTC a day". And I highly doubt it takes $460 to revive a dead coin, it doesn't even take that much to get one started...

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:54:03 AM

This has to be one of the most obvious scam attempts. "Let me borrow 2BTC to only use 0.75BTC so I can pay you back 0.1BTC a day". And I highly doubt it takes $460 to revive a dead coin, it doesn't even take that much to get one started...

yawnnnnn at the noob.

yawn

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:55:36 AM

Once the devs are payed they will push updates immediately. Like i said I HAVE BTC IN THE COIN. Once the coin gets moving I will have at least 1 btc, from day 1.

Let's approach this from a different perspective.

Do the devs trust you?  Why not "borrow" the coin from them?  Have them push the updates, earn your 1btc on day one, and pay them for their work.  It's really a partnership between you and the developers - you don't need to bring outside parties in.

wow you are still fucking here?

The devs would not PAY ME when I recruited THEM to assist me in my project.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:58:53 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 05:04:56 AM by Vod

wow you are still fucking here?

Not asking them to pay you.

Since you're working on this project together, and since you have one bitcoin coming in on the first day, simply ask them if you can pay them a day after they push the code.  They don't need to give you any money upfront - they just need to trust you will pay them.

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:01:47 AM

Not asking them to pay you.

Since you're working on this project together, and since you have one bitcoin coming in on the first day, simply ask them if you can pay them a day after they push the code.  They don't need to give you any money upfront - they just need to trust you will pay them.

Devs dont work like that. They require initial pay. Why am I spelling this out for you? You have already said no, with a spit to my face.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:08:44 AM

Devs dont work like that. They require initial pay. Why am I spelling this out for you? You have already said no, with a spit to my face.

That's not true - many devs do initial work for pay afterwards.

Have you tried asking them?  Unless they outright think you are a scammer, why wouldn't they release the code first?  If they don't release it, they don't make anything.  Have you offered to send them collateral to assure their concerns?

The point I'm making is there is a chain you should follow:

1) Ask to partner with the devs to release the coin then get paid
2) Ask family and friends to lend you the money - they see you everyday and they know you would pay them back.
3) Ask anonymous strangers to lend you irreversible funds.

Don't go about it backwards and don't pretend to be butthurt - are you running a business or are you just a foul mouthed child looking for free money?

topcat363 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:13:08 AM

That's not true - many devs do initial work for pay afterwards.

Have you tried asking them?  Unless they outright think you are a scammer, why wouldn't they release the code first?  If they don't release it, they don't make anything.  Have you offered to send them collateral to assure their concerns?

The point I'm making is there is a chain you should follow:

1) Ask to partner with the devs to release the coin then get paid
2) Ask family and friends to lend you the money - they see you everyday and they know you would pay them back.
3) Ask anonymous strangers to lend you irreversible funds.

Don't go about it backwards and don't pretend to be butthurt - are you running a business or are you just a foul mouthed child looking for free money?

Been there, done all of this. This is literally my last option. I think its sad Im even requesting a loan. I have fiat to convert to btc, but I am avoiding that at all costs. Now can you please please shut up and quit insulting me and let others think for themselves. Please?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: