Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: grtthegreat's LENDING SERVICE [COLLATERAL]  (Read 3152 times)
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:57:48 AM

I know him personally and he is a great guy. He is a moderator at one of the dice sites (will keep site's name confidential) and is a really cool guy.
0.1 was a dust amount for him. He is pretty rich. And yes, he truly stated, he starts gambling at 0.1 (that too rarely, usually he starts at 0.5 Tongue )
You should have given him this loan, maybe he would have given you a tip xD. *No Offence*

Not sure who you are... but thanks Smiley

grtthegreat, has not been in when I am around and doing rains of 0.1-0.5 to random people.

Here I am "unknown" and I understand that.. but 150% collateral.. kind of made me chuckle.

grtthegreat, sending you a PM..

You very well know me. I don't want to disclose who I am publicly so you can PM me and I will tell you who I am.
PS :- Even I wasn't around to take any of your rains Tongue By the way, why are you sending PM to grtthegreat?

If I would have been in place of grtthegreat, I would have granted loan very easily without any further question unless I am getting 125%+ Collateral. Grthegreat got a lesson Tongue *No Offence*

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 09:40:07 AM

I know him personally and he is a great guy. He is a moderator at one of the dice sites (will keep site's name confidential) and is a really cool guy.
0.1 was a dust amount for him. He is pretty rich. And yes, he truly stated, he starts gambling at 0.1 (that too rarely, usually he starts at 0.5 Tongue )
You should have given him this loan, maybe he would have given you a tip xD. *No Offence*

Not sure who you are... but thanks Smiley

grtthegreat, has not been in when I am around and doing rains of 0.1-0.5 to random people.

Here I am "unknown" and I understand that.. but 150% collateral.. kind of made me chuckle.

grtthegreat, sending you a PM..

You very well know me. I don't want to disclose who I am publicly so you can PM me and I will tell you who I am.
PS :- Even I wasn't around to take any of your rains Tongue By the way, why are you sending PM to grtthegreat?

If I would have been in place of grtthegreat, I would have granted loan very easily without any further question unless I am getting 125%+ Collateral. Grthegreat got a lesson Tongue *No Offence*

Actually, his Collateral was more than enough but I don't know why it seemed suspicious because no one pays 150% as collateral either. And yes, I learnt my lesson. Tongue
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:20:35 PM

im need a loan
please, come to my thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105

Okay, I went there and found an information I already know about. Its all about how bitcoin works. Anyways, I have seen your loan thread, but I am extremely sorry to say that I cannot help you with this because "Collateral Is a Must".
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:29:14 PM

Service still available.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:45:37 AM

hello

Amount: 0.4BTC
Amount Of Repayment: 0.44BTC
Date Of Repayment: within 8 days
Reason: investment
Address: 1QGrL3QUAeX5iH9UNzEqVyp6gj3HqzwX8p
Collateral: my bitcointalk account and some Archcoins

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 12:48:50 AM

hello

Do you want to escrow or let the collateral be with me?
buddynuno

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:08:12 AM

hello

I prefer an escrow to be honest. Thing is that I dont know any trustworthy escrow! Need to look for one.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:10:34 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 03:19:31 AM by grtthegreat

hello

I prefer an escrow to be honest. Thing is that I dont know any trustworthy escrow! Need to look for one.

Seriously speaking , I have held accounts as collateral till now. But never did altcoins. Can I hold the collateral this time? There aren't many altcoin escrow either.

PS: I have seen your thread seeking help of an escrow. I will send you the loan as soon as the account and altcoins are sent to the escrow.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:47:08 PM

hello

Thank you for the inquiry, unfortunately I will not be able to provide escrow for this transaction due to the fact that I can not hold altcoins at the moment. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:29:52 PM

Thank you for the inquiry, unfortunately I will not be able to provide escrow for this transaction due to the fact that I can not hold altcoins at the moment. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.

Thanks for your interest sir. I guess bunnynuno might have contacted you. I can understand that you cannot hold altcoins at the moment. No problem actually, that guy must be agreeing and arranging some escrow soon.
buddynuno

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:02:01 PM

hello

Seriously speaking , I have held accounts as collateral till now. But never did altcoins. Can I hold the collateral this time? There aren't many altcoin escrow either.

PS: I have seen your thread seeking help of an escrow. I will send you the loan as soon as the account and altcoins are sent to the escrow.

Due to getting a loan from another member. This loan is without effect. Thank you for your time.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
vCardVideo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:45:13 PM

RONY_90 is trying to sell his account does he have active loan for this account?

He's saying he acquired it from loan default?

Please let me know!
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:25:32 PM

RONY_90 is trying to sell his account does he have active loan for this account?

Please let me know!

Where is he trying to do so ?? I received two messages from that account saying that the password I set was easy and also the new password that guy set. He says:

Now, I have changed the passwords of the accounts with 64 character, symbol, numberic passwords. And also removed some unwanted info. The account is still on sale.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:30:44 PM

Please let me know!

Where is he trying to do so ?? I received two messages from that account saying that the password I set was easy and also the new password that guy set. He says:

Now, I have changed the passwords of the accounts with 64 character, symbol, numberic passwords. And also removed some unwanted info. The account is still on sale.
The account was not hacked via the password. According to the security log its password was reset via its secret question. I believe that the answer to the secret question will not be displayed so you need to be sure to "zero out" the secret question and the answer when securing an account.

Either you added a weak answer to the secret question, puzzel.me had a weak answer and you did not remove it or puzzel.me had an answer on the secret question, you did not remove it and hacked their account back.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:33:51 PM

The account was not hacked via the password. According to the security log its password was reset via its secret question. I believe that the answer to the secret question will not be displayed so you need to be sure to "zero out" the secret question and the answer when securing an account.

First, can you guide me how I can access the security log. Also, now, I removed every possible way to recover the account. I also have set a so difficult password that now, its just impossible to crack (64 characters long with all characters, symbols, numbers).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:42:06 PM

First, can you guide me how I can access the security log. Also, now, I removed every possible way to recover the account. I also have set a so difficult password that now, its just impossible to crack (64 characters long with all characters, symbols, numbers).
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

It looks like someone reset the password on  rony_90 twice earlier  today (lol) so you might want to double check to make sure you can still access the account. (It was reset via security question). To zero out the security question you will need to place a curser in the question field and hit the backspace button until you are certain there is nothing in the field (including invisible characters) and then repeat the process for the answer. It is possible that only invisible characters are present in both fields so it appears to you that nothing is there when there really is.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:06:47 PM

Due to getting a loan from another member. This loan is without effect. Thank you for your time.

Okay, no problem. I have updated the stats for the lending thread.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:10:38 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

It looks like someone reset the password on  rony_90 twice earlier  today (lol) so you might want to double check to make sure you can still access the account. (It was reset via security question). To zero out the security question you will need to place a curser in the question field and hit the backspace button until you are certain there is nothing in the field (including invisible characters) and then repeat the process for the answer. It is possible that only invisible characters are present in both fields so it appears to you that nothing is there when there really is.

Changed everything. Now, the account is completely under my control. Just hope the collateral accounts sell off fast.
vCardVideo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

Don't let this rony_90 guy fool you, I called him out on skype after he sent me signed message from the account.

The thread below is where he is selling, I have PM's and skype conversation if needed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059501.0
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:38:04 PM

Don't let this rony_90 guy fool you, I called him out on skype after he sent me signed message from the account.

The thread below is where he is selling, I have PM's and skype conversation if needed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059501.0

Thanks for the info and follow-up. People are so happy to help me out with this loan. Thanks guys. With people like you, we can help build the Bitcoin Forum a better place and a place free of scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: