Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. is bad  (Read 1304 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 08:49:21 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 02:28:27 AM by toddtervy

all u.s. government, judges, politicians and other officials can be shot on site as the traitors they are.  It would probably be best to coordinate the effort and exterminate them as much as possible on a particular day.  Most likely will have to kill off a number of retarded citizens as well.  Whatever is nessary to protect the constitution should be done.

Get off my c@ck !
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:53:36 PM

That's foolish talk coming from a senior member around here. Bitcoin is the tool to use to bypass all those a-holes.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:58:54 PM

Plz, You don't have the balls to shoot a gum wad at your teacher.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:20:00 PM

Plz, You don't have the balls to shoot a gum wad at your teacher.  Roll Eyes

Very likely, if i was anywhere near you with a gun in my hand, you'd shit yourself.  And if you joined in I'd bet i'd get more kills than you, if you were even man enough to do so.

Get off my c@ck !
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:21:06 PM

That's foolish talk coming from a senior member around here. Bitcoin is the tool to use to bypass all those a-holes.

Disagree, that's how tyrants have always been dealt without throughout history.
Would really be a lot like Zombie hunting.

Get off my c@ck !
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:24:37 PM

all u.s. government, judges, politicians and other officials can be shot on site as the traitors they are.  It would probably be best to coordinate the effort and exterminate them as much as possible on a particular day.  Most likely will have to kill off a number of retarded citizens as well.  Whatever is nessary to protect the constitution should be done.

Come on, now. Shot through and through with love and affection. Their replacements might be worse.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 11:21:30 PM

I will never attack unarmed and defenceless people no matter how stupid they are, the problem are the people with guns who support them, the real power lies with them, oh and way to go, thanks to this post you've probably gotten yourself and others onto a watch list.

Think I'm joking? It does happen, depends on how frequently you post this kind of bullshit though.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 11:44:50 PM

It will take our government filling up death camps with innocents, before the one-sided cold civil war in the US can legitimately turn hot on the "civilian" side.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:02:48 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 01:34:02 AM by BADecker

It will take our government filling up death camps with innocents, before the one-sided cold civil war in the US can legitimately turn hot on the "civilian" side.

Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover

Since General Sam Houston executed his famous retreat to glory to defeat the superior forces of General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, Texas has been ground zero for military training. We have so many military bases in the Lone Star State we could practically attack Russia.

It seems there is concern among some folks that this so-called training maneuver is just a cover story. What's really going on? President Obama is about to use Special Forces to put Texas under martial law.

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/175693-2015-05-03-texas-governor-deploys-state-guard-to-stave-off-obama-takeover.htm

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2015/05/02/403865824/texas-governor-deploys-state-guard-to-stave-off-obama-takeover

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:07:27 AM

Has to be pointed out that the original post is illegal for an American to post.

In the United States a police officer or other official can threaten to kill someone and it is not a crime unless some media frenzy develops as with the Congressman / former FBI agent http://nytimes.com/2014/01/29/nyregion/rep-michael-grimm-physically-threatens-a-ny1-reporter.html

But if a person says the same things back to a police officer or official ... and especially if they are not white enough... http://thesouthern.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-sentenced-for-threatening-police/article_6401744c-d827-11e2-97db-0019bb2963f4.html

"WILLIAMSON COUNTY - A Marion man has been sentenced to five years in prison for making threats to a police officer, reports the Williamson County state’s attorney’s office.

Tomaz Lara, 35, pleaded guilty and was handed his sentence by Judge John Speroni recently, Jimmy Dean, assistant to the state’s attorney, said Tuesday.

Lara confessed to threatening a Marion police officer in March during an encounter"
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:10:31 AM

all u.s. government, judges, politicians and other officials can be shot on site as the traitors they are.  It would probably be best to coordinate the effort and exterminate them as much as possible on a particular day.  Most likely will have to kill off a number of retarded citizens as well.  Whatever is nessary to protect the constitution should be done.

I heard John Hinckley, Jr. was up for parole. Now we got him.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:28:13 AM

The problem is we cant be sure how many 'innocents' are even left a lot of them probably fully deserve the death camps, if not too good a fate for them.

Get off my c@ck !
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:17:56 AM

Very likely, if i was anywhere near you with a gun in my hand, you'd shit yourself.  And if you joined in I'd bet i'd get more kills than you, if you were even man enough to do so.

No offence but that sounds like 12-year old child trying to be gangsta and all  Roll Eyes

As for the idea of cleaning the society of judges, politicians etc. that would cause more mayhem than it's worth it. Someone must direct, someone must adjudicate, and someone must protect regular people from harm. Yes there are many people that abuse their positions but that doesn't mean we should execute everyone because of them.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:18:46 AM

Disagree, that's how tyrants have always been dealt without throughout history.
Would really be a lot like Zombie hunting.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I can remember the US govt have something like police and security contractors, perhaps they also have some sort of army to deal with such adventurous people...but maybe I'm wrong and it will be really like a big happy turkey shot Smiley.
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:52:07 PM

Perhaps burning them in fires would be the proper remedy.  If I left it to some of the clowns on here  I think they'd get a slap on the wrist or a "no more enslaving, or torturing people I'm only going to tell you five more times before I stop letting you fuck me in the ass" verbal warning.

Get off my c@ck !
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:57:22 PM

Very likely, if i was anywhere near you with a gun in my hand, you'd shit yourself.  And if you joined in I'd bet i'd get more kills than you, if you were even man enough to do so.

No offence but that sounds like 12-year old child trying to be gangsta and all  Roll Eyes

As for the idea of cleaning the society of judges, politicians etc. that would cause more mayhem than it's worth it. Someone must direct, someone must adjudicate, and someone must protect regular people from harm. Yes there are many people that abuse their positions but that doesn't mean we should execute everyone because of them.

Weak idiots like you would make a wonderful death camp poster ad.  Look at maku hes enjoying his death camp experience as they shove their boot up your ass and force you to dig your own grave smile for the camera.

Get off my c@ck !
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 02:25:00 AM

Let me let you in on a little secret. The people get the government they deserve. Think about that for a while.

You could remove every single government official currently in office and absolutely nothing will change until the people who willingly hand over their power (aka money) decide that they want things to change.

When you're right youre right.  Americans are pretty much trash, bring on the death camps!  Just try to separate out the few decent left. As for the rest maybe we can make biofuel out of them?

Get off my c@ck !
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:55:48 AM

all u.s. government, judges, politicians and other officials can be shot on site as the traitors they are.  It would probably be best to coordinate the effort and exterminate them as much as possible on a particular day.  Most likely will have to kill off a number of retarded citizens as well.  Whatever is nessary to protect the constitution should be done.

You cannot blame a country by the bad acts of certain people, every country is corrupted in its own way, and the best thing to do is to be the change you want to see. If everyone starts being honest in what they do, any country will be  better than it was previous, this cannot be achieved by the government alone but  by the collective effort of people.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:43:31 PM

What you fail to realize is that there is no such thing as a perfect government, you can't take a regular person with no extraordinary abilities/intellect, put him in charge of a horde of people and expect him to somehow provide perfect guidance. The president is a regular guy just like you. Countries/governments are molded into their actual shape as a result of the clash between the external pressure from the rest of the world and the internal pressure from their own people. If you were president right now you'd be in this exact situation with people like yourself wanting to cut you down believing they know better/ have the answer.
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:20:54 AM

Are you the Boston marathon bombers mother?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: