Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EPY]Empyrean2 - To The Highest Heavens! [X14] [E2-New][DR Concept]  (Read 24724 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:53:32 AM

Honestly can someone please just help me out here? I have no idea what is going on with this coin?Huh My wallet won't sync now and there hasn't apparently been a block in almost 3 hours!!! It has been stuck on block 415 forever!!!! Is that normal? What is going on? Also why now won't my wallet sync?
same problem here too.
also downloaded the wallet and invited my followers on twitter if the giveaway is still valid
http://postimg.org/image/ky4eg1jnf/
GfCrTaJ46WkYpWaEqzHX8VP7cawz4DDGwu  Smiley
So your wallet is stuck on block 415 as well? I find that really weird that not even OCminer has said anything regarding this yet because it's been 3 hours stuck on block 415 and I don't know a lot about coins but that seems a little ridiculous to me if you ask me lol
Yep stuck at 415 guess we'll have to wait for the developer or somebody to come along and tell us what's going on.

Pretty sure most wallets will assume they are out of sync when the blockchain hasent moved in a while correct? The nodes are active so I assume that would be the case at the moment. The blocktime's for this coin are very high, but it does accomplish making the coin very rare indeed, while also stopping someone with NiceHash raping the pool and getting all the coins (and then all control over the market)
No I seen the Dev's message about like a 2 and a half minute block time roughly to stop huge hash from raping the pools but over 3 hours??? That's something wrong right there and the wallet not syncing for over 3 hours since block 415? There has to be something wrong with this right now

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:55:09 AM

Will Asheron be investing?
Empyrean (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:29:59 AM

morning all,
ive woke up to read your comments about block 415, we are investigating into why its taken so long, the difficulty is high so suggests a lot of hash was being put on it, but right now for example on supernova there is only 125mh, theres not enough hashrate it seems right now to get through the difficulty set, thats just my initial thought but i could be wrong, we are looking into it further.

nice to see high activity on the exchanges but the price is reflecting the mining hiccup right now, if you arent invested already it might be a good time to do so.

once the mining is looking up, we will continue to work on our wallet and again later on today i will be about in the irc for questions about the coin and general chat so i hope to see you there.

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:01:09 PM

I have some unconfirmed coins since 2 days lolll Something wrong here

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
skish85

Activity: 485

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:15:51 PM

find block, yeah baby, go to the moon guys! Grin
Ozcar

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:19:47 PM

Block 418 now!
skish85

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:29:55 PM

Block 418 now!
and? Smiley
Ozcar

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:44:21 PM

Was stuck on 415 for fucking ages..
Empyrean (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

hi guys,
blocks are moving again so coin is fully functioning, we think the cause was a really large hash amount appearing at the start of the block making the difficulty super high and then it disappeared and left a smaller amount of hash to finish job, so we rented some hash to push it past block 415.

also if you wish to add a new node to your wallet type "addnode 52.24.109.216 add" into your console in the wallet.

everything is back on track and we are getting back to work on the mobile wallet now, in a few hours i will be back in the irc for anyone who wishes to talk

i will post when i am on the irc
skish85

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:07:42 PM

ok dev(   418 block very slow again((
Ozcar

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:11:07 PM

Cheers Dev, well done.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:13:01 PM

find block, yeah baby, go to the moon guys! Grin

go to moon or got to earth ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:30:58 PM

Is there any reason why Suprnova still says that we are on block 415? and Dev honestly how long is the block time for this coin? Because all I know is that was ridiculous that it took like 12 hours just to get off block 415

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

nyo_x

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:38:03 PM

Is there any reason why Suprnova still says that we are on block 415? and Dev honestly how long is the block time for this coin? Because all I know is that was ridiculous that it took like 12 hours just to get off block 415
Last found block by suprnova is 415, current block 418, thats what suprnova is saying right now.
Anyway block diff retargeting is not good, no reason to mine right now, I think...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:07:35 PM

Last found block by suprnova is 415, current block 418, thats what suprnova is saying right now.
Anyway block diff retargeting is not good, no reason to mine right now, I think...
Oh I totally know I was going to mine this coin but I decided to only try a few hours of rentals out to see what I could get and thank god my rentals ended right before the freeze at block 415 so I didn't get too FUCKED on it

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Empyrean (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:23:54 PM

hi all,

i am now signed into the irc #empyrean at http://webchat.freenode.net/ hope to see you there Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:37:42 PM

hi all,

i am now signed into the irc #empyrean at http://webchat.freenode.net/ hope to see you there Smiley
You going to be giving away any of these freaking impossible to come by gems of yours? Because christ mining this coin is damn near impossible mate Smiley lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Empyrean (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:40:48 PM

hi all,

You going to be giving away any of these freaking impossible to come by gems of yours? Because christ mining this coin is damn near impossible mate Smiley lol

come along and we can talk Smiley
Empyrean (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:24:23 PM

evening all,
had a nice evening talking to more of the epy community, we talked about the coin and the dev team are going to look into altering the mining structure to make it easier/more rewarding for all so i should have some updates soon.

had a small setback with the mining today but once weve made some changes it should be a lot better and we can get down to business  Grin

to the highest heavens!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

evening all,
had a nice evening talking to more of the epy community, we talked about the coin and the dev team are going to look into altering the mining structure to make it easier/more rewarding for all so i should have some updates soon.

had a small setback with the mining today but once weve made some changes it should be a lot better and we can get down to business  Grin

to the highest heavens!
Nice to hear Dev Smiley Good to see you taking the miners into consideration with this and working on fixing the problems so that the community stays strong Smiley Well Done!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print