Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:34:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 GUNMEN KILLED OUTSIDE MUHAMMAD CARTOON CONTEST  (Read 2168 times)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 11:05:46 AM

Geller’s ad read, “support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat jihad.”
lmfao

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd translate this post for those who don't speak Nazi. UlijonHoth is implying that Jews/Zionists are puppetmasters controlling the world through the U.S. government. This has been a consistent element of Jew hatred for centuries. It's propagated by hateful sickos like UlijonHoth and Adolf Hitler.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:53:52 AM

Wow! How surprising... :/
Draw some cartoons about Muhammad, make some noise around it, get a few pissed off but not very smart muslim youngsters with guns, shot them (dead people tend not to be talkative), then make more noise about the horrific terrorist attack, impose more surveillance over the scared public and/or take some of their liberties and rights as a "sacrifice for our glorious war on terror". Rinse, repeat...

The fact that a totalitarian leaning Obama government would take advantage of every crisis as you have mentioned does not exactly negate cause and effect or mean that they foment the causes.

The causes occur, regardless.  The people in Texas are NOT out rioting and tearing down mosques because of this event.   

Also it doesn't matter if the Muslim kids were smart or dumb, they brought weapons and used them.  This is what matters.
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:05:01 PM

Simpson was well known to the FBI. Five years ago he was convicted for lying to federal agents about his plans to travel to Africa where investigators alleged he planned to join a terror group

larsson

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:45:21 PM

Well thats strange. One of the terrorists name is Elton Simpson.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:49:06 PM

lmfao

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd translate this post for those who don't speak Nazi. UlijonHoth is implying that Jews/Zionists are puppetmasters controlling the world through the U.S. government. This has been a consistent element of Jew hatred for centuries. It's propagated by hateful sickos like UlijonHoth and Adolf Hitler.

You say that while your avatar is suppose to be Palestinians celebrating 9/11 which is just propagating hate against Muslims.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:46:29 AM

lmfao

You say that while your avatar is suppose to be Palestinians celebrating 9/11 which is just propagating hate against Muslims.
That is an actual photo of Palestinians celebrating 9/11.

It is Palestinians celebrating their hate.

That is Muslims hating.

Yes it points out negative aspects of Muslim culture.  Should they be hidden?
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:50:18 AM

ISIS is now claiming to be responsible for this event in which killed 2 extremist, and injuring one school police officer.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

lmfao

That is Muslims hating.

Yes it points out negative aspects of Muslim culture.  Should they be hidden?

Yes, it is Palestinians celebrating 9/11. It's from video footage. You can see a collection of news reports on 9/11 with the footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrH2r_6oDAU

I, like many others, saw this footage on September 11. They are images burned into my mind. I will never forget and never forgive.

Edit: This actually relates to the original quote from Geller's ad: "Support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat jihad." Geller is a big fan of Ayn Rand. Ayn Rand said she supported Israel because in a battle between civilization and barbarism, one should side with civilization. The footage in question demonstrates the primitive barbarism of Palestinian culture.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:30:50 PM

lmfao

That is Muslims hating.

Yes it points out negative aspects of Muslim culture.  Should they be hidden?

Yes, it is Palestinians celebrating 9/11. It's from video footage. You can see a collection of news reports on 9/11 with the footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrH2r_6oDAU

I, like many others, saw this footage on September 11. They are images burned into my mind. I will never forget and never forgive.

That video could be footage from Palestinians celebrating a victory in football for all you know. Funny how the news reporter claims one Palestinian said 'This is a sweet from Bin Laden' on the day of the attacks yet the US didn't even try to blame him until weeks later. Lets also not forget how many Americans would cheer and celebrate death when they found out someone they don't like has been murdered like they did for Bin Laden. Propaganda and hate works both ways.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:37:42 PM

Anybody know "who" killed them?

shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:55:28 PM

Not sure you understand the world enough. Even if we had names of who done it, do you think that we would be given the real names of who done it or the names of who we should believe done it. All smoke and mirrors and it is whoever they want it to be.

In other news planning to travel to South Africa and befriend the Somalians, this is brilliant news teach them even more hate than they already have and increase the lunatics against us, we live in safe times indeed & I don't even own a gun.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:00:08 PM

Do you mean who killed the gunmen? Probably a cop or private security guard. Why do you ask? Are you making a list of names?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:49:08 PM

That video could be footage from Palestinians celebrating a victory in football for all you know. Funny how the news reporter claims one Palestinian said 'This is a sweet from Bin Laden' on the day of the attacks yet the US didn't even try to blame him until weeks later. 

Nope.  The video has audio and is authentic.  I remember it from the days following 9/11, and I am sure you can find copies on Youtube.

Lets also not forget how many Americans would cheer and celebrate death when they found out someone they don't like has been murdered like they did for Bin Laden. Propaganda and hate works both ways.
Let's not forget these fucking morons are cheering and celebrating the deaths of thousands of innocent people - of many nationalities, ethnic groups, and religions.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:09:59 PM

Ricky Gervais posed as Muhammed on the cover of The New Humanist:

If the bomb on his head looks familiar, it's from Kurt Westergaard's Muhammed drawing that caused controversy some years ago. (One of the Danish cartoons.)

This was very brave of them. Usually these kinds of mainstream celebrities and magazines are only willing to mock safe religions like Christianity and avoid mocking Islam at all costs, so I think they deserve kudos. I tweeted about it here and it's getting some attention.

https://twitter.com/JJaPhillips/status/596370841467789312

I guess other people also want to show Ricky Gervais and The New Humanist some support.

Disclaimer: Some things in this post might not be technically true.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:47:22 PM

lmfao

You have this as your sig - " If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out. " - and you call me a "nazi" and a hateful sicko"? You're warped.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:33:27 PM

ISIS would take credit for something like this regardless if it had nothing to do with it.
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:01:44 AM

That video could be footage from Palestinians celebrating a victory in football for all you know. Funny how the news reporter claims one Palestinian said 'This is a sweet from Bin Laden' on the day of the attacks yet the US didn't even try to blame him until weeks later.

Nope.  The video has audio and is authentic.  I remember it from the days following 9/11, and I am sure you can find copies on Youtube.

Proof? As I said, they could have showed video from a football celebration for all we know. This isn't the first time they've used incorrect footage to peddle their propaganda (or mistranslated or taken something out of context). Doesn't explain the bin laden comment either (unless that Palestinian had some insider knowledge that the west didn't.)

Lets also not forget how many Americans would cheer and celebrate death when they found out someone they don't like has been murdered like they did for Bin Laden. Propaganda and hate works both ways.
Let's not forget these fucking morons are cheering and celebrating the deaths of thousands of innocent people - of many nationalities, ethnic groups, and religions.

I'm sure if there was a massive attack on some Muslim land many Americans or other anti-muslims would do the same or at least not care. Americans can be seen cheering their troops when they go or return to/from Arab wars knowing many of them are murderers or war criminals. People generally don't care about their so called 'enemies' and as I said before hate goes both ways.

If the bomb on his head looks familiar, it's from Kurt Westergaard's Muhammed drawing that caused controversy some years ago. (One of the Danish cartoons.)

This was very brave of them. Usually these kinds of mainstream celebrities and magazines are only willing to mock safe religions like Christianity and avoid mocking Islam at all costs, so I think they deserve kudos. I tweeted about it here and it's getting some attention.

I guess other people also want to show Ricky Gervais and The New Humanist some support.

Pretty sure someone has just photoshopped that Muhammed head on him, the rest was legit though.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:27:17 AM

I respect freedom of speech but I think sometimes we don't act very responsibly. Like the other end of the spectrum you got p[people marching all over the world sating death to america and all sorts. I think incitement to hatred in general should not be allowed. We should try to develop as human beings not regress into oblivion. With freedom comes responsibility and peeps tend to forget that.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Whitehouse

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:40:49 AM

I respect freedom of speech but I think sometimes we don't act very responsibly. Like the other end of the spectrum you got p[people marching all over the world sating death to america and all sorts. I think incitement to hatred in general should not be allowed. We should try to develop as human beings not regress into oblivion. With freedom comes responsibility and peeps tend to forget that.

I don't think inciting hatred is allowed in many places, though there is always a fine line between what that actually means or the definition of it. I think as a species we are pretty hateful to certain things we don't agree with but we should be allowed to voice them without fear or arrest if you so feel that way. Censorship or oppression to people voicing their opinions doesn't really do anything but push them underground either. I mean, you can ban racism but it's never going to stop people from being racist.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:58:14 AM

Pretty sure someone has just photoshopped that Muhammed head on him, the rest was legit though.

I don't know. I think it's real. If he's not supposed to be Muhammed, then why is he holding that sword/knife?

It fits with Ricky Gervais' style of comedy. I remember one routine he did where he called Muhammed an "illiterate violent paedophile pig-fucker." That's a little extreme for me, but I support his right to say these kinds of things. Ultimately it's about freedom of speech.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: