Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETE  (Read 2085 times)
Kyle1836 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:19:22 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 05:33:35 PM by Kyle1836

DELETE

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:30:32 AM

The other guy is selling for 50-40%, how is yours any better?

This is more of a price thing, so you should be willing to match your percent.

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:25:22 AM

The other guy is selling for 50-40%, how is yours any better?

This is more of a price thing, so you should be willing to match your percent.

Yes, the limited time offer states that you pay 30% of the Gift Card value, which is a very good deal.

Glica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:18:54 PM

Any warranty for replacement cards when/if they get closed in x time?
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:48:27 PM

Any vouch copys? What about if I get one, make sure it works for 2-3 days then send money?

NDotSO / Bourák
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:53:45 PM

Any warranty for replacement cards when/if they get closed in x time?

They are valid forever as they are Gift Cards. Nobody will have access to them except you.

Any vouch copys? What about if I get one, make sure it works for 2-3 days then send money?

Sure, I'd be more than willing to do that. I'll send you a PM right away.

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:22:18 PM

Special Offer ends Wednesday 5/6! 

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:07:25 PM

Someone mentioned about vouches.

Any chance you still giving away a vouch copys? I just wanted to know if how long does it go bad, if it does. So I`m aware of the risk I`m taking over all.

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:18:35 PM

Any chance you still giving away a vouch copys? I just wanted to know if how long does it go bad, if it does. So I`m aware of the risk I`m taking over all.

I haven't gave any vouch copies, yet, but I am about to complete a deal with another customer and I will have him post his experience at his earliest convenience. These cards do not expire, there's no risk involved at all.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:37:21 PM

I haven't gave any vouch copies, yet, but I am about to complete a deal with another customer and I will have him post his experience at his earliest convenience. These cards do not expire, there's no risk involved at all.

there is risk that dunkin shut them down. happen to me 3 diff time from 4 diff purch from raise.com with 100$ cards but raise stand behind them for 60 day but they costs lots more (85-90%) of course.  just because they are good when u get them doesnt mean they stay that way. no diffrent then starbuck.  i bough some dd from another sellar here and one  went bad after couple day but he replaced.  one of my raise.com one died after over 30 day  so there always risk.   
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:59:53 PM

there is risk that dunkin shut them down. happen to me 3 diff time from 4 diff purch from raise.com with 100$ cards but raise stand behind them for 60 day but they costs lots more (85-90%) of course.  just because they are good when u get them doesnt mean they stay that way. no diffrent then starbuck.  i bough some dd from another sellar here and one  went bad after couple day but he replaced.  one of my raise.com one died after over 30 day  so there always risk.   

I can assure you there is no risk, when a Gift Card is unregistered, it is not reversible, meaning the card cannot be tampered with. And at the current rate I'm asking for (30% of the card value) there is virtually no risk, I can prove my point if you wish. But please don't bash my sales if you don't understand my operation.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:11:49 AM

there is risk that dunkin shut them down. happen to me 3 diff time from 4 diff purch from raise.com with 100$ cards but raise stand behind them for 60 day but they costs lots more (85-90%) of course.  just because they are good when u get them doesnt mean they stay that way. no diffrent then starbuck.  i bough some dd from another sellar here and one  went bad after couple day but he replaced.  one of my raise.com one died after over 30 day  so there always risk.  

I can assure you there is no risk, when a Gift Card is unregistered, it is not reversible, meaning the card cannot be tampered with. And at the current rate I'm asking for (30% of the card value) there is virtually no risk, I can prove my point if you wish. But please don't bash my sales if you don't understand my operation.

not bashing your sale just state fact.  u say it not be reversed but it can be reverse. once its used on ur account just like starbuck they could reverse.  not say that they always will but i assure u they can and they have. u need to be honest.  if u stand behind ur sale and replace if it goes bad then thats good.  i bought some  that still good and some that got shut down.  
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:57:37 PM

Got a $25 card and added it to my account successfully.  Thank you.
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:02:16 PM

there is risk that dunkin shut them down. happen to me 3 diff time from 4 diff purch from raise.com with 100$ cards but raise stand behind them for 60 day but they costs lots more (85-90%) of course.  just because they are good when u get them doesnt mean they stay that way. no diffrent then starbuck.  i bough some dd from another sellar here and one  went bad after couple day but he replaced.  one of my raise.com one died after over 30 day  so there always risk.  

That is a risk with ANY digital item purchased anywhere on this forum or anywhere on the web that not from the original business.  You just have to hope the seller stands behind it and you also can't be "risk averse."  If you don't know what you are getting into you're in the wrong place.  Cheesy  
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Got a $25 card and added it to my account successfully.  Thank you.

Glad you like my service, enjoy!

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:48:10 AM

New cards in stock! Get 'em while they're hot!

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:01:40 PM

Online and ready to take orders!

Tabata11

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:52:41 PM

Can I have a $25 card and I will pay in two days if its still working? Is that ok?
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:29:14 PM

gift cards will work for how long ?
Glica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:39:37 PM

This is true for real legitimate gift cards. What you are selling, obviously like many selling similar things for low percentage is gift cards purchased with stolen credit cards which will be canceled/closed/reversed at any time. Otherwise, you would be selling these gift cards on other sites such as gift card exchangers for 70-80% compared to selling as low as 30%. So, here I am asking again, do you have any warranty/guarantee that you'd replace the original value if the value goes bad in x time? If you aren't carding them yourself, you're buying from someone who is carding and you're being a re-seller, same thing because the gift cards come from the same source.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: