Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:36:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Carry ='s "You're A Racist"  (Read 660 times)
UliJonHoth (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:49:06 AM

Two deluded products of the new "America":

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b02_1430721331
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:22:02 AM

I often open carry, but it's all about what the police think of you when they see you if the law allows it or it's a felony. If you're dirty and unkept, you'll get scrutinized. If you have charisma/class and don't attract those that pass bad judgement on you, you shall be fine. Trashy folks of every race will be dealt differently than the rest by the police.
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:30:28 AM

I often open carry, but it's all about what the police think of you when they see you if the law allows it or it's a felony. If you're [religious] and [freedom-loving], you'll get scrutinized. If you have [no spine/balls] and don't attract those that pass bad judgement on you, you shall be fine. [Patriotic] folks of every [ethnicity] will be dealt differently than the rest by the police.

Kiss

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:54:54 AM

I often open carry, but it's all about what the police think of you when they see you if the law allows it or it's a felony. If you're [religious] and [freedom-loving], you'll get scrutinized. If you have [no spine/balls] and don't attract those that pass bad judgement on you, you shall be fine. [Patriotic] folks of every [ethnicity] will be dealt differently than the rest by the police.

Kiss
Thx for hanging out. You did justice to my statement outside of scoping certain statements. Best of love to yall tho.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:56:30 AM

You don't know what you're talking about, you dumby. Ure on ignore now and forever.
toddtervy

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:37:50 AM

Everyone's a racist, its a convenient insult, and Americans love their insults.  Give them nasty fast food, dumbed down just-for-america TV shows, ( I can't even watch for a few seconds), gas guzzling polluting machines, alcohol, some scapegoats to look down upon so they can prove to themselves how great they are, and some faery tale fiction news stories about how superior American is, among other crap and you have a recipe for the majority of complete idiots that make up america.

Get off my c@ck !
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 06:12:45 AM

Do you guys remember when people called everybody that disagreed with them Nazis? This is the same thing, yeah that guy was basically getting mobbed another reason why I hate people who think they're the 'good guys' for going around and using numbers to attack other people.

Racist is the new word people love to label others with that they hate and it doesn't matter if they're wrong because shut up Tongue
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:56:07 AM

So, Nazi, racist, what next? Goose-fucker?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:57:11 PM

Atleast you have debate about this in your country, in rest of the west, question of open carry for civilians is pretty much taboo.
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:48:51 AM

So, Nazi, racist, what next?

“Nazi” used to be a very relevant word (at least, within the United States)—much like “racist.”  Wink

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: