Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Free  (Read 1777 times)
unionpay (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:25:22 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 03:44:49 AM by unionpay

Yes, it is very rare, but money happens easy. And I was lucky (as well as to you now) that opportunity to earn additionally, having invested a little money, I appeared. Already for a long time this "Pyramid" works, and it brought in to considerable number of people the real income. It is not about millions and hundreds of thousands of dollars as everywhere it is told, but about 1000 dollars a month can be earned really. What is this "Pyramid"? I definitely don't know, but it not a lottery where wins a maximum every 2nd and that on 20 dollars, it not work because neither physical, nor intellectual forces it isn't necessary to put. I consider that "Pyramid" is the action for the purpose of receiving profit based on involvement as it is possible bigger number of participants in this action. Especially it is necessary to do nothing here, it is necessary to be simple HONEST that already seldom it began to be carried out, but it very much will affect earnings of such people. The sense of "Pyramid" is simple. There are 6 participants, at each of them the Internet purse (BitCoin). On each of these purses it is necessary to put on 5 dollars from yours (total $30), and then to copy to itself this text and to remove number of the first purse, thus the 2nd purse becomes the first, 3rd – the second, etc. And on the released sixth place you put number of the purse. Also you dispatch this your new message on as the bigger number of forums is possible (you involve other participants). It is better that such forums was 150 and above. Money will start coming in a week - two weeks and more and more (and you continue to dispatch the message). Be not frightened if at forums already there are similar announcements are an excess proof of that "Pyramid" works. If you in a network or are still unfamiliar recently with the concept "BitCoin", visit the website google and well examine system, and establish yourself a purse. Bring on the BTC the account of 30 dollars in the way, convenient for you, and participate in "Pyramid". I mastered BitCoin for couple of days so it too is possible for you. So, here 6 purses of participants of a pyramid:
> 1. 1FBFj8xDPkFXYSCBmdcZSi6EE4LzQAMoZF
> 2. 19mgUMs6abMBnwx93EgEizex3fWEXeuPMp
> 3. 1Gtyf3TV1NQ5SNKkgAHT2JXhmDW7qhapC1
> 4. 1MPaQmX1c5R8VYSWCbsXaJKRJRBNfNCc9j
> 5. 1LSMUpxXk7cKUPsT6v8ZVR6vVuo3SM79iF
> 6. 1FkdkMWduUc9Yi6Sm1nYWRp3vTpkWKNbA2
Bring on each number on 5 dollars, and then copy article in Word and make such change:
> 1. 1FBFj8xDPkFXYSCBmdcZSi6EE4LzQAMoZF
> 2. 19mgUMs6abMBnwx93EgEizex3fWEXeuPMp
> 3. 1Gtyf3TV1NQ5SNKkgAHT2JXhmDW7qhapC1
> 4. 1MPaQmX1c5R8VYSWCbsXaJKRJRBNfNCc9j
> 5. 1LSMUpxXk7cKUPsT6v8ZVR6vVuo3SM79iF
> 6. Here put number of your purse.
And how to look for these forums? In the same google you enter "forums" or "to begin a new subject". And then you come according to links, you begin a new subject in forums and you place this article. Here and there it will be necessary to be registered. That you read article, already well, don't stop, and everything at you will turn out. You can participate in parallel pyramids, but there already non-working purses (30 dollars won't manage to be sent any more), as a rule, come across, and it means – not to turn out to be honest (not through your fault). Therefore I also began a new pyramid, already the second after first finished (my purse left the list). I will tell the main thing: you don't palter, don't deceive yourself, filling in the list with the purses and trying to be enriched on it – it won't turn out to cash earnings. That can be simpler: to enclose (not to waste) 30 dollars and to sit on the Internet on an hour in day. And anything it isn't necessary to complicate. Don't deceive good luck, and money will come to you. It is checked on itself.
MAVROCOIN PRO
unionpay (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:07:41 AM

Update
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:05:14 AM

This is a very classic example of a chain letter type of a pyramid scheme. In the past decades, this was done thru letters and personalized approach hence the name chain letter (I also remember those religious themed chain letters when I was in high school lol).

Now, please don't expect people in this forum to fall for this scheme. Scamming has now evolved these days with the use of new technology but this one is a very old-fashioned one lol.

Please don't promote it here as you can just be wasting your time and just tarnishing your name. Go high-tech.
unionpay (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:27:01 PM

Presently still there were dreamers. I have found this time too and have made good money on magic purses. The most important that was desire. It is possible to advance also in letters of happiness, there is a lot of places. If very much to want and be honest, everything will turn out
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:28:58 PM

Presently still there were dreamers. I have found this time too and have made good money on magic purses. The most important that was desire. It is possible to advance also in letters of happiness, there is a lot of places. If very much to want and be honest, everything will turn out

Dream on, Scammer.  

"Magic Purses."  GTFO.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

Nothing is too expensive for nothing.Japanese proverb.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

you only post addres , without system, without site, and you want another people sending bitcoin for you
emdje

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:33:30 PM

No one in their right minds will ever send you BTC.

If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. And this definitely is to good to be true.
SCAM!
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:06:09 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:09:20 PM by bircoin

I won't lose anything in the end . it's worth the experiment . maybe we'll win . Grin . Just a scam.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

I'm not really sure about you in this case, many cases of the same things as you use sweet words, you are talking about in this thread, I never believed beginners to do things like this, maybe next time if you really make sure to do everything better for it.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:15:14 PM

I won't lose anything in the end . it's worth the experiment . maybe we'll win . Grin

Tell us how it worked out for you, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tradewiz

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:34:00 AM

I remember we did this with chewing gum back in the early eighties. Somehow I never got sent any gum even though I sent to all on the list. I wonder why.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:06:27 AM

We did Chain Letters in the 70's.     Grin

All we got in return were letters.

But we got some!

Some were from all over the world, in fact!  Back then it was exciting.

That was probably just a Kid Thing back then, but it beats most  every adult "chain" since then.....except of course for the Blockchain.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:47:53 AM

Now do this, a bit like free pyramid schemes. Just a scam.
unionpay (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:58:20 PM

We did Chain Letters in the 70's.     Grin

All we got in return were letters.

But we got some!

Some were from all over the world, in fact!  Back then it was exciting.

That was probably just a Kid Thing back then, but it beats most  every adult "chain" since then.....except of course for the Blockchain.
It should be made only to remember youth. This message for memoirs has induced to place me too. To me just interestingly there will be people who wants to make most too. Really people work with pyramids which lie, and what is visible actually and depends on someone want to do it. Just try, it will take you 5-10 minutes and no more for good result, you lose nothing. Only be honest, leave addresses in a chain and don't replace them with only the, in honesty all essence of this chain.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

^^^^^  That was a yummy word salad.     Huh
unionpay (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:56:41 AM

Up)))))
retrocoingames

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

TL:DR - scam  Cool
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:51:45 PM

You lost us at "free."

Wink
retrocoingames

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:36:12 AM

You lost us at "free."

Wink

haha free faucet could have worked but free, sorry...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: