Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I never seen such a selfish community forum.  (Read 2124 times)
duckydonald (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:10:57 PM

No offense but bitcointalk is full of selfish individuals, most of them wanna troll on others peoples threads instead of trying to say positive things to the members.  I can rant here because is offtopic
volatilebtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:31:07 PM

No offense but bitcointalk is full of selfish individuals, most of them wanna troll on others peoples threads instead of trying to say positive things to the members.  I can rant here because is offtopic

I dont know what are you talking about or what happened with you , but I agree with you to some extent . But few are not , beleive me !

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
Cryptowatch.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:39:12 PM

There are many that's the opposite. Protip: Use the ignore button frequently, and troll posts could also be reported to mods.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:53:50 PM

Money corrupts people's hearths Wink

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:34:59 PM

yeah is not only money, but Im sure is jealousy as well.  Im trying to do nice things on here like sell amazon cards, escrow accepted, also Im losing money cause Im going to auction them for a discount.  Then I get a turd telling me I have a negative feedback.  Its funny how someone on the default can outline your whole reputation, just because it marked me red.  Instead of people just researching, all my feedback and say ok he has 4 to 5 positives from actual trades.  No but people with negative opinions are worth more.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:42:08 PM

Whatever! I couldn't help but notice that you haven't allowed anybody else yet to post in the OP, currently hoggin' it all for yourself.  Shocked (Grin)
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:44:39 PM

Ohh yea good luck selling anything on here, it is a joke.

There are litterally people fighting over .002 BTC.

It is also low ballers heaven where people offer you absurd prices for your wares and then call you names when you say no.

90% of the people who berate people in the for sale section are just trying to get their posts for sig anyways.

So you have tons of idiots asking for minute petty things or asking stupid questions with no intention of buying anything unless you give it to them for 15% of the asking value.

NDotSO / Bourák
resUnioC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:07:29 PM

Yeah, you're right, but it's the same like on other places in the internet...
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:13:34 PM

not really, leak forum  is a good place, I hardly seen trolls there
resUnioC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:53:26 PM

not really, leak forum  is a good place, I hardly seen trolls there

here are not trolls only... a lot of greedy people too!

i didn't know the leak forum, but maybe should search...
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:55:29 PM

You obviously have not seen BiPolarBob LOL.
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:46:19 PM

Wouldn't worry about it mate, guaranteed a lot of the trolls are just padding their post counts to get a few more satoshis from their sig campaign. There are a lot of helpful generous people on this forum, it's just they get drowned out by the shitposters/trolls/idiots.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:53:32 PM

! I couldn't help but notice that you haven't allowed anybody else yet to post in the OP, currently hoggin' it all for yourself.  Shocked (Grin)

Bruno, you have nerve to talk with your own multiple account trolling your own threads, you are the worst person on this forum, not to mention the king of all trolls. Gleb runs around this forum acting like he wons the thing, picking apart new projects, making false accusations against people, does his best to ruin any good project that he is not involved in and what is he responsible for most....Stealing from a new member who was trying to get into mining. You can read all about Gelb and his acts of criminal rage in this specially built thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

This forum is the most toxic forum there ever was, competitors slandering each other, people like Gleb ruining projects before they can get off the ground, experienced miners lying to new members to keep them from learning or progressing, plus all the biased information. If you are not in the click, ( which right now is lead by a theif and criminal) you are ousted and anything you do is a scam. I seriously feel bad for any new member who comes here looking to get advice, help or assistance with a new project. It is very hard to find the good people in this haystack of hate that is in here.

I guess they should make a stickied thread on the new members info that says, Please get approval from Bruno and his clan of misfits before you post here, all new projects must be approved by a theif and criminal before this community will accept them.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:46:08 PM

This forum is the most toxic forum there ever was

You obviously weren't on forums during the "get paid to" days, when online advertising was very lucrative and worth a lot more money than bitcoin.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:50:03 PM

It is also low ballers heaven where people offer you absurd prices for your wares and then call you names when you say no.

90% of the people who berate people in the for sale section are just trying to get their posts for sig anyways.

So you have tons of idiots asking for minute petty things or asking stupid questions with no intention of buying anything unless you give it to them for 15% of the asking value.

Which is why if you don't have the self-moderation option available to you, it's best not to post anything in Marketplace.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:51:58 PM

Oh, look, it's cyberpenis trolling Bruno around the forum. Guess he wants to be the proof for the OP. Cheesy

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:06:13 PM

Oh, look, it's cyberpenis trolling Bruno around the forum. Guess he wants to be the proof for the OP. Cheesy

Leroy Fodor is a 100% fuckin' idiot. My post was penned in humor as all could see but his fucked up brain. The fucker is butthurt because I called out all his fuckin' lies, then the asshole came to bigasic's defense while I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's Curtis Green's brother.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:26:37 PM

Which is why if you don't have the self-moderation option available to you, it's best not to post anything in Marketplace.

the second you use the self moderation tactic, people like Gleb and his band of misfits automatically make second threads to cast doubt on you and whatever you are selling. the trolling here is outlandish. And then if you actually moderate your self moderate thread and delete off topic nonsense, they go and slap a scam accusation thread against you, and all the real fun begins.

@vod

I didnt get into any of the online marketing stuff, And the only get paid to I did was in bitcoins and got paid to view ads and videos. i dont do any of that any longer either.

and to the offtopicers Leeroy and Gleb, you guys are perfect examples of what is wrong with this forum, Gleb you have proven nothing except you are the king of trolls, and you yourself are a theif and scammer, you are instrumental in making yourself look like a fool, and leeroy you just follow him around like a long lost puppy in hopes if you suck enough ass he wont find all the spiders in your closet. You know the saying if you cant fight em join em, this is what leeroy is doing with bruno.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:33:13 PM

the second you use the self moderation tactic, people like Gleb and his band of misfits automatically make second threads to cast doubt on you and whatever you are selling. the trolling here is outlandish. And then if you actually moderate your self moderate thread and delete off topic nonsense, they go and slap a scam accusation thread against you, and all the real fun begins.

They haven't done that to me over however long it's been since I've been self-modding. Even then, I save evidence (the topic reply notification emails and/or screenshots).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:42:00 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 10:56:06 PM by leeroyjenkins

No apologies here, cyberpenis, but it's plainly obvious to me (thanks to Bruno's work) that you are exactly what he says you are. I know you must hate it a lot to be revealed for what you are, so all you can do is spam the forum with your dribble. Never before have I had to report so many posts. If anyone is an example of what's wrong with this forum (nice way to insult the mods and admins, dumbass), it's you.

Edit: shouldn't you get back to creating more socks to give yourself fake trust ratings?

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: